GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to raise a smile at Nick saying "call the police if you have to but not til after 3pm". I think Nick needs more gangster training.

He's a poor sick man - did he say something yesterday about now having a hernia too? That man is a martyr to his ills! - on benefits...

10:20
'Nick told me to go to the cliff top in Broadstairs and if I told the police I wouldn't see Helen again'

“Nick was furious and he hit me in the side again, I ended up on all fours on the ground.

“I was trying to get my breath.

“He went outside the bedroom and made a phonecall.

“He was telling them I hadn’t found the phone and that Helen’s brother had been to Broadstairs and wanted to phone the police. “He then came back in and said: ‘You’ve got to find that phone if you can, we need it and Helen needs it’.

“He then said we want you to bring it to Broadstairs tomorrow (April 16).

“He said go to Broadstairs regardless whether I found the phone or not.

“He then told me that after lunch at 1.30pm to walk along the cliff top in Broadstairs.

“He spun me round put his arm round my neck and said: ‘You don’t seem to understand how serious it is, this is really serious, if you don’t do what we say or tell the police or anyone, you won’t see Helen again’.

“He said: ‘This is what happened to Helen’ and I fell to the floor trying to get my breath back.

“He said ‘make sure I see you in Broadstairs tomorrow. Don’t tell anyone or you won’t see Helen again.’

Why the feck would Nick & Joe give a toss about Helen's phone?

10:22
Nick left and I found Helen's phone

“He said if you really must call police, then do so, but not until after 3pm this afternoon unless we contact you.

“On Monday, April 11 he told me he had my phone number.

“On the Friday he left, this was early in the day. I was getting up and getting myself together.

“I found Helen’s phone in the study. I pressed it and it didn’t turn on so the battery must have been dead.

“I hadn’t charged it at all. I didn’t even know it was there.”

Don't know whether to laugh or cry - oh go on then, if you must

Dominic Reynolds (@domreynolds) tweeted at 10:25 AM on Thu, Feb 09, 2017:
Says Nick again became violent, saying "I don't think you understand how serious this is. Tell anyone & you won't see #helenbailey again"

IS has really been watching too many crime dramas!

Her poor mother. I don't know when she found out Helen was "missing" but having to hear IS accounts of this, or trying not to, must be so hard..

“He spun me round put his arm round my neck and said: ‘You don’t seem to understand how serious it is, this is really serious, if you don’t do what we say or tell the police or anyone, you won’t see Helen again’.

“He said: ‘This is what happened to Helen’ and I fell to the floor trying to get my breath back.

And here we have his confession.

This is what he did to Helen.

It's exactly the image I had of him doing this, and haven't been able to shake off. His arm hold around Helen's neck. (And his wife too.)

Judge is going to be furious with him for wasting resources. He will go down for a long long time.

10:34
'I went to the cottage in Broadstairs on Saturday, April 16 to meet them'

“On the Saturday morning (April 16) I headed down to Broadstairs.

“I stopped en route at almost every other opportunity, at every service station, to get up and stretch because I was uncomfortable shall we say.

“I went into the Broadstairs cottage, I was really tired. I looked around the cottage.

“John’s note was there which he had left, but it was emptier than it should be.

“There was nothing disturbed about the floorboards on this day.

“I took Helen’s phone to Broadstairs, drove down with it in my pocket.

“Almost automatically I put mine and Helen’s phone on charge at the cottage.

“Just after 10am when I got there, I set an alarm and laid down on the bed and I did fall asleep.

“That was all I did. The alarm was set for 12.50pm, ready to meet them.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

He's a poor sick man - did he say something yesterday about now having a hernia too? That man is a martyr to his ills! - on benefits...

I hate him. What a ridiculous chuffing joke. He's stripping every last bit of decency or peace out of Helen's last days and turning it into a comedy farce. He brother must be absolutely raging.

His story is embarrassingly bad but it's gonna send him down so let's savour every last little bit of it. The more unbelievable the better... it's helping to get that guilty verdict

trying to remember how long it was for Becky Watts - I think it was 2 hours including lunch !

I was trying to think which recent one was really quick. I think you might be right. I just remember one was so quick it actually took us all by surprise.

10:36
'I turned Helen's phone on without thinking'

“I turned Helen’s phone on without thinking.

“I realised almost instantly that I’d been told not to use it and they didn’t want it detected.

“So I turned it off, it was on very, very briefly.

“Then I sat downstairs for a while, laid down on the sofa and waited for 1.30pm basically.”

It'll be interesting to see if Judge Bright tells them how long they must spend in deliberation.

I just heard the jury just came back in a Delorean a la back to the future to tell everyone he's guilty. That's how quick they've decided....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10:22

“He said if you really must call police, then do so, but not until after 3pm this afternoon unless we contact you.

John Bailey called IS mid afternoon on his train journey back to London, and told IS to phone the police.

What a plonker you are IS.

Judge is going to be furious with him for wasting resources. He will go down for a long long time.

I do hope Judge adds on a good few years to compensate for this farce

In fact, any minute now, am waiting for Judge to lean over to the witness box and say, ok Mr Stewart, time for your meds now, off you go with nurse.

10:28
'I text Helen's phone even though I had it in my posession'

“During this time Helen’s Jeep was at the front of the house. On the day I called the police and when police arrived, there was nothing covering up the view of the manhole cover to the cesspit in the garage.

“Police were looking around, I showed them indoors, in the garden, just showing them around.

“Just after 11.30pm I sent Helen a text to her mobile: ‘You didn’t go to Broadstairs, I contacted the police. I had no choice. They want to publicise this [that you are missing]. Please let us know you’re OK’.

“I was texting Helen and Joe, that’s just what I decided to do.

“But I had the phone at the house at this stage to take to Broadstairs. I was texting it when I had it in my possession, knowing someone would have it tomorrow.

“I thought I would give the phone to Helen the next day.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

Oops IS texting her doesn't fit into your new story at all does it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members