GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:21
"I had more money than I could spend - before Helen came along"

“In financial terms we couldn’t have wanted for anything more. I was extremely lucky, I had more money than I could spend. That was before Helen came along.”

I know everyone is different and will react differently but I can't help comparing IS's desperation to have cancer and subsequent disappointment that he didn't to two of my dear friends who have just started treatment, one for a recurrence of Hodgkins and the other testicular. They are both so upbeat and making a joke out of the whole thing, they get more angry if people feel sorry for them and just want to be treated like every day normal. My poor friend has had one of his "Albert's" removed on Monday there and he's had a non-stop flow of abuse, name-calling and teasing on his Facebook wall :D He wouldn't have it any other way!

Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 18m18 minutes ago

Stewart explains they bought 7-bed home in Royston with Helen's money, but in both their names, on accountant's advice.

Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 4m4 minutes ago

Any issues, arguments between you? "No". Any jealousy, resentment? "None". Stewart says they were "very happy

I want to hear evidence from the accountant now. Sorry. I don't believe this either. I call RUBBISH! He wanted his name on it. I don't see any financial benefits from them both having their name on the house. He's full of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Is there any reason that you would want to kill Helen?"

Defence barrister asks Stewart: “Is there any reason in that period of time (March 25 to April) that you would want to kill Helen? Or Boris?

“No, nothing whatsoever, the opposite to be honest,” Stewart answers. “Our life couldn’t be better really, it was idyllic in many ways. Helen loved the boys.

LMAO!

What kind of answer is that?

Defence barrister asks Stewart: “Is there any reason in that period of time (March 25 to April) that you would want to kill Helen? Or Boris?

“No, nothing whatsoever, the opposite to be honest,” Stewart answers. “Our life couldn’t be better really, it was idyllic in many ways. Helen loved the boys.

Ah...that lovely phrase people use

12:23
"Did you try to kill Helen in order to gain more money?"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: “It is claimed you killed her for her money.”

Stewart: “I didn’t need any more money. This was one of Helen’s major worries, Helen never thought I had enough money.”

Barrister Simon Russell Flint: “Was it financially motivated, did you try to kill Helen in order to gain more money?”

Stewart: “No, I had more money than I could spend.”

12:10
"Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed"

“Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed. In Helen’s mind we’d moved in, she’d write her book one year, then we could get married the next.

“We wanted to announce the engagement in January (2016), but I was told I had cancer.

“It slowly leaked out in interviews. We were still going to go ahead and do it.”

But that is an outright lie - again ! He didn't have cancer, he was not diagnosed with cancer !

Thanks JJ. I do have the remember me box ticked, I don't have to log back in. It's just like the page freezes and refreshes, I must be doing something wrong somewhere! Lol
(it's just happened again as I was typing this)

Are you on an ipad or pc/mac? I only got the problem on the ipad.

12:24
"Helen wanted the will"

Stewart is now talking about Helen’s will.

“She had this thing that if she died I was able to stay in the house and look after the boys.

“Helen wanted the will, it was nice and flexible, but there were two things she didn’t like about it in hindsight.

I don't believe this story right here one bit. I'd want to see the ring and have proof that it once belonged to his wife. I find it extremely hard to believe Helen would take one of his dead wife's rings. My widower pal is with someone new now and they have a child and he wears his wedding ring still. He would NEVER do this. NEVER. Very very strange. You'd take someone's MOTHERS ring but I can't see anyone taking someone's dead wife's ring. Ever. Nope, sorry. Just can't believe this. (Just catching up here btw)

Indeed, though I still can't get over Waity Katie taking Diana's ring personally.

11:07
"She said ‘I can’t walk around with a ring on my finger costing that much"

“In March 2016, we went to London to look at wedding rings. “It’s a very exclusive shop, we looked at many designs. “At one time someone asked me what the budget was, so I said £20k, and thought ‘this is going to come back more’. “I didn’t even know there was such a thing as a blue diamond, but there was. “There were going to be four pink ones. “I was letting Helen lead [the conversation] because it was always going to be the ring she wanted. “When staff left to get more diamonds we spoke about the ring. “The ring had to be special because Helen has very skinny fingers. “I had joked about discount but I didn’t know she’d sent that email [to ask for discount]. “Helen didn’t like bartering, but I did. “The problem with the ring was it was beautiful and you see Helen’s eyes light up when she tried it on, but the others looked like costume jewellery. “You could see the ring was quality, it was a different thing already. “Helen didn’t want to get it, she said ‘I can’t walk around with a ring on my finger costing that much, I won’t feel happy about it’. “I said I had money to spend on her to play with, I said this was a golden opportunity. “She said she was going to put it off until the wedding venue was booked. “The weekend before Helen was taken, she finally agreed. She was going to go for it.”

LIES LIES LIES LIES. I was looking at rings in a window the other week and there were 20k rings that looked nothing OTT and HELL YES you'd wear it. Even if you weren't a showy person - as I am.

BIB he cannot help letting stuff slip.

The boys ref was not necessary IS, but you added it.

It really must have been an issue, as her closest friend said yesterday about Oliver and his gf Alex.

He appears to be delusional too.

He's like the stupid, unsuccessful version of Pistorius

I know a "dumb" sociopath - when they open their mouths its amazing the lunacy that comes out.

Thanks JJ. I do have the remember me box ticked, I don't have to log back in. It's just like the page freezes and refreshes, I must be doing something wrong somewhere! Lol
(it's just happened again as I was typing this)

It happens to me when I'm on the 'full' site. Never happens when on Tapatalk though.

12:26
The will: “At one stage it was 70 per cent left to me and 30 per cent left to John Bailey"

“She knew that Tony Hurley (her financial advisor) could do what he likes. She couldn’t understand why she ended up with this sort of will.

“If Tony died, I still don’t know what would have happened [to her will].

“It was her concern that I would be looked after, she couldn’t get it in her head that I didn’t need the money. “At one stage it was 70 per cent left to me and 30 per cent left to John Bailey (Helen’s brother).”

But that is an outright lie - again ! He didn't have cancer, he was not diagnosed with cancer !

Infuriating isn't it!

I hope the prosecution challenge him on this because it shows just how he twists the truth. He's gone from being told it could be cancer to playing the role of brave cancer sufferer/survivor .

12:24
"Helen wanted the will"

Stewart is now talking about Helen’s will.

“She had this thing that if she died I was able to stay in the house and look after the boys.

“Helen wanted the will, it was nice and flexible, but there were two things she didn’t like about it in hindsight.

Here we go again - they are not babies - they are quite capable of buying or renting their own place and looking after themselves

12:27
"I did not know I was the beneficiary"

“Helen was shocked and aghast at the inheritance tax, and that all that money was going to be taken out of her money.

“The policy was to pay the inheritance tax. What I did not know was that I was the beneficiary.”

Why does he keep saying this? He didn't have cancer. He had a cancer scare that turned out to be a false alarm. Anyone who's had a similar scare will know that don't diagnose you or tell you you have cancer unless you actually have it.

Saying he had cancer is like a verbal tic - he NEVER had cancer, was never told he had cancer and in fact cancer was ruled out! Jeeze he never passes up an opportunity to elicit sympathy, how on earth did Helen tolerate his company for an hour let alone plan a lifetime with this buffoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap