GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things were getting better for us"

Stewart is talking about when he phoned the solicitors on Helen’s behalf and cancelled an appointment for her.

Stewart: “Helen was tired, she curled up and went to sleep with Boris. I phoned and cancelled her appointment.

“My mum and dad came round for a coffee, but Helen was asleep.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: “Had you been drugging Helen with anything in order to cause her to sleep for five hours?

Stewart: “No. She was getting better because things were getting better for us.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

parents came round on Monday April 4, according to previous evidence. Or were they back again on April 8, when Helen had yet another drugged sleep ?

OMG, what an evil, scheming, despicable liar. So this is how Joe & Nick knew about the cess pit in the garage ?? Nick kindly offering to put the lid back down ??

I'm sure he only mentioned the bit about the sticker of shame because there's a blog entry about that. This man is a complete piece of cesspit crust

I can´t believe this is actually happening in real life, in court. Of course José and Nico had to be at the cesspit that is the only explanation to how HB could have ended up there according to IS....OMFG

No decent man who cared about his partner would leave her alone with either of these 'dodgy sounding geezers' - straight from central casting. He seems remarkably un-interested in her dealings with these rude and aggressive men. (I know they don't exist - but still!)

Wedding venue fell through"

Stewart said that on Saturday, April 9, two days before Helen disappeared, there were no arguments between them.

He said the weekend only stands out because the Brocket Hall wedding venue fell through.

“We looked at some venues in London, and two or three in Cambridge.

“One date canvassed was October 8, but our venue for that sort of fell through as well.

“There was another date for September 23/24 , that was for Brocket Hall.

“We loved Brocket Hall, we said yes we want it, but then Helen read an article about their furniture being taken away.

“They tried to reassure her.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

Wonder when he got punched in the stomach then and when one of them was dealt with, AND one was meant to be bald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw you on Sky News'

Stewart: “Joe said to Helen he hadn’t been in England much since John died, he gave condolences to Helen, said ‘I saw you on Sky News, and I’ve also read your book’.

“He said if it’s convenient he would like a word with Helen, Helen said fine, I then took Boris away because when a new visitor comes in he gets very excited and wants their attention.

“As Joe was going through to the study he said ‘I’m in GGHW’

no idea what that last line means ?

and what a hero IS is.... doesnt know this man from Adam, seems he might be a bit threatening, but IS leaves them to it

BBM WTF?
And t'was the foreigner what done it

Jesus wept.....

I think he has actually just confessed to cancelling a solicitor appointment on Helen's behalf because she was sleeping? It's just so dodgy. The normal thing to do in that situation would be to wake your partner up! He is digging that hole. Maybe Nick will turn up and offer to fill it back in for him.

The prosecution must be pissing themselves

Parents' health

Stewart is asked about the state of health of his parents at this time.

“My mum wasn’t that good, she was having real problems with stress.

“This was why Helen was upset she missed them on the Friday.”

seems to be a mix up with dates here. We were told ISs parents came round on the Monday April 4, when Helen had the five hour sleep. Helen discussed this with her mother on the Tuesday April 5 and said she felt embarrassed because ISs parents were there.

A fight at Tesco? And this was before the lettuce rationing came in...

A normal Sunday evening"

“Helen cooked a Shepherd’s Pie on Sunday night, it was all normal.

“Helen was just very stressed about the wedding, about her dad, my mum, and Boris ended up in the vets the week before.

“We watched TV Sunday evening, it was just a normal Sunday evening.

“Jamie’s birthday was on April 13, Helen saw a trailer for snooker and suggested it might be a nice thing to take him to the snooker world championships. “We had been walking that weekend. I was trying with Helen and Boris, to try and get back from longer walks.

“Helen went out driving with me. This is the first time I drove, I drove one way in the Jeep so she could drive back.

“We went to a garden centre and got some dog food.”

Nope, IS has already told us that the first time he drove was on Saturday April 9, when he and Jamie went out in the Jeep to get some dog food.

A normal Sunday evening"

“Helen cooked a Shepherd’s Pie on Sunday night, it was all normal.

“Helen was just very stressed about the wedding, about her dad, my mum, and Boris ended up in the vets the week before.

“We watched TV Sunday evening, it was just a normal Sunday evening.

“Jamie’s birthday was on April 13, Helen saw a trailer for snooker and suggested it might be a nice thing to take him to the snooker world championships. “We had been walking that weekend. I was trying with Helen and Boris, to try and get back from longer walks.

“Helen went out driving with me. This is the first time I drove, I drove one way in the Jeep so she could drive back.

“We went to a garden centre and got some dog food.”

Nope, IS has already told us that the first time he drove was on Saturday April 9, when he and Jamie went out in the Jeep to get some dog food.

Weird he's suddenly got his memory back. No mention of a bad memory here...

He's not so good on his facts as he is on his fiction, is he? This is beyond belief.

Wonder when he got punched in the stomach then and when one of them was dealt with, AND one was meant to be bald.

The bald one did it whilst taking his shoes off at the door - then whipped out a battery razor and gave himself a quick #1 cut. Any fool can work that one out! :doh:

Helen generally got up first in the morning"

“Helen got so cross with herself and upset with driving. She went to Tesco, something to do with parking the Jeep upset her.

“She came in and said ‘I’m not doing that again’ but it was nothing major.

“Helen generally got up first in the morning, we’d have coffee or tea in bed, and Boris would come bounding back up from downstairs after his breakfast.

“Helen would go on the computer downstairs and I would join her later.

“I would make Helen breakfast, she loved having it made for her.

“She loved scrambled eggs. I didn’t cook her breakfast at all after the operation.

“If she didn’t have scrambled eggs she’d make poached eggs for herself.”

Is this meant to be Monday April 11 ? if so, what happened to I'm never going to drive again...now it's been downgraded to nothing major

Weird he's suddenly got his memory back. No mention of a bad memory here...

Must have been that bang on the back of the head in prison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member