GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also IS isn't considering the laws of gravity. If you had an accident in bed it would go to the mattress not the duvet unless he slept on his stomach which is less likely because a, he's fat and b, that's where his wound was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've heard of projectile vomiting. Well he had projectile cr*pping - big time!

I thought he was punched by the mysterious nick?

By the Nic that shook hands when introduced to him and then very kindly offered to replace the cesspit cover ? Yeah right.

Joe's friend called Nick'

Stewart: “While we were doing that Joe and another man came round the side of the house and approached us.

“Joe introduced him as a friend called Nick, that was it.

“Nick was about 56, he was slightly taller than me, he had black hair, he was a big man, he had tattoos down his neck.

“He was white. Nick introduced himself and shook hands with us.

“He had an accent.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

got through the still broken gate no doubt

What the.......*** Well, he has had time on the inside to mull things over, and this is the best story he can come up with: so he has to say that, coincidentally, this joe & nick just happened to come round as they were inspecting the cesspit!!! - as that is obviously the only way he can try and blame these imaginary people for how Helen's body ended up down there. Yes, very believable -NOT! And, of course, just another coincidence.

Was Helen alive at 11.30am?”

Stewart: “Helen had gone out to get some milk that morning, she came back really flustered and said quite firmly ‘I’m never going to drive again’.

“I comforted her but she didn’t tell me why.

“I made the call to the surgery to rearrange my appointment as I asked her if she wanted me to stay with her, she said yes.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: “Was Helen alive at 11.30am?”

Stewart: “Definitely yes.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

"Helen had a phobia of sewage"

“It was £120 a year to get rid of your sewage.

“We had it emptied every year. Helen had a major sewage problem in her house in Highgate.

“There ended up being sewage right outside her back door. Helen had a phobia of sewage.”

i've never posted before ..but omg ..i nearly burst into tears reading that ... what a sick twisted man :(

Dominic Reynolds ‏@domreynolds 1h1 hour ago

IS describes two visits by unknown men 'Joe' and 'Nick'. Business associates of Helen's fmr husband, they said. Saw IS opening cesspit.

I can't catch up so this may have already been posted.

This shouldn't be too complicated for someone with a first in computer science (even though that doesn't guarantee common sense).

If things were going in the wrong bin I imagine it was more to do with laziness than complication.

North Herts bin collection service for 45 Baldock Road.

attachment.php

http://web.north-herts.gov.uk/RefuseCollectionCalendar/PDFs/Week1_Monday.pdf

Attachments

• Bins.JPG
    Bins.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 120
12:06
“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live"

Stewart said he didn’t initially tell Helen about his cancer scare.

“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live, I made the decision not to tell anyone.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Why didn’t you want to tell Helen the person you loved?”

Stewart answers: “I wanted the rest of our time together just to be normal, and for everyone else to just treat me normally.

“Helen worked out it was more than that. She found out within weeks of my MRI scan. We agreed not to tell anyone it was cancer.”

What!!!!! He didn't have cancer. Why would he make an assumption that he had a certain life expectancy before he'd even had the operation.

I can't wait for his medical experts to get in the box.

What the.......*** Well, he has had time on the inside to mull things over, and this is the best story he can come up with: so he has to say that, coincidentally, this joe & nick just happened to come round as they were inspecting the cesspit!!! - as that is obviously the only way he can try and blame these imaginary people for how Helen's body ended up down there. Yes, very believable -NOT! And, of course, just another coincidence.

They must have popped over just after Helen got finished with online banking and writing the note

Leave me alone"

Stewart continues: “I rearranged my appointment, Helen was in her study, I told her the appointment was rearranged for 3pm that afternoon.

“Helen rearranged that morning with the solicitors and I had to take some paperwork in to get on with the sale of the house.

“She gave me the paperwork and I was going to take this when I went out.

“We had a visitor at the doorbell, it was Joe. I was stood behind Helen with Boris.

“Helen opened the door to Joe.

“He said ‘have you remembered anything or found anything about my business?’

“Helen said ‘no, I never knew anything of what you did, leave me alone’.

“He then whispered to Helen and said ‘just think about it’ and turned round and went.

“I asked Helen what that meant, she said she didn’t know and that Joe was an idiot.”

Stewart: “Joe then left.

“Then I remember Helen saying ‘shall we have a takeaway tonight?’

“I was tired, Helen went back to her study, and I went upstairs to have a doze.”

"Helen had a phobia of sewage"

“It was £120 a year to get rid of your sewage.

“We had it emptied every year. Helen had a major sewage problem in her house in Highgate.

“There ended up being sewage right outside her back door. Helen had a phobia of sewage.”

i've never posted before ..but omg ..i nearly burst into tears reading that ... what a sick twisted man :(

Bless your heart. It's harrowing we all know, and some parts reduce me to a quiet weep. Hence the outbursts of 'humour' which we desperately need to cope with the awful visions this heinous crime conjures up. Hang in there, and keep hoping along with us that he gets his comeuppance - BIG time! x

Did you see Helen alive before you left for the doctors surgery?"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks Stewart: “Did you see Helen alive before you left for the doctors surgery?

Stewart: “I did. I called to Helen that I had to leave and that it was time to get to the doctors.

“I picked up the paperwork and said ‘I’ve got to go now’.”

This really gave me the shivers, the scenario is one I've played over and over in my mind. I'm no legal eagle and truly would appreciate more insight into why the Defence is almost accusing IS, over and over. I thought they were meant to be on his team! Or, is it to cover as much ground as possible and steal thunder from Prosecution's surprise attack strategy?

His barrister asks the simple open question in order to give IS the opportunity to make a denial in open court, for the record. I expect Trimmer's technique on cross exam to be leading question after leading question.

Leave me alone"

Stewart continues: “I rearranged my appointment, Helen was in her study, I told her the appointment was rearranged for 3pm that afternoon.

“Helen rearranged that morning with the solicitors and I had to take some paperwork in to get on with the sale of the house.

“She gave me the paperwork and I was going to take this when I went out.

“We had a visitor at the doorbell, it was Joe. I was stood behind Helen with Boris.

“Helen opened the door to Joe.

“He said ‘have you remembered anything or found anything about my business?’

“Helen said ‘no, I never knew anything of what you did, leave me alone’.

“He then whispered to Helen and said ‘just think about it’ and turned round and went.

“I asked Helen what that meant, she said she didn’t know and that Joe was an idiot.”

Stewart: “Joe then left.

“Then I remember Helen saying ‘shall we have a takeaway tonight?’

“I was tired, Helen went back to her study, and I went upstairs to have a doze.”

So supposedly after having ANOTHER threatening visit from our friend Joe, Helen then breezily suggests getting a takeaway that evening...oh hang on, apart from the fact Jamie said his dad was going to get them a takeaway to cheer him up because he lost at bowls. FFS.

Has the gate been broken all this time, or did N&J just work out the code like the super sleuths they are?

I last saw her at the dining room window"

Stewart: “I found a couple more boxes, near the front door, Helen came to say goodbye.

“I put the papers in the car and Helen waved to me goodbye.

“This was the last time I saw her. It was before arriving at the doctor’s.

“I last saw her at the dining room window.

“I don’t remember going to the doctor’s at all that day, that’s the honest answer.”

Ah, Mills & Boon alert ! waving goodbye from the window - so not walking up the road then with Boris, like he told the nurse ?
And yet another honest answer

Poor little lamb will be worn out with all this talking especially as he struggles to breathe with that debilitating condition of his [emoji849]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member