GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this is the correct quote to refer to but ......

Could Helen have gently and diplomatically put it to him that his ideas and set up etc for her new blog were ******ing hopeless ?
This could have been the thing that really incensed him and brought about his absolute need to destroy
her at that time? What he saw as her lack of absolute admiration and awe for his brilliant mind - plus the inheritance of course. :sick:

I definitely think something triggered it happening that day. Something that made him feel like he was losing control of her / the situation perhaps. I'm not convinced he woke up that morning with the intention to do it that day. As someone else said much earlier in the trial, it would make more sense to chuck her and Boris off the cliffs at Broadstairs and claim a tragic accident.

Hopefully I'll have time to catch up on this thread later. I just read all the updates on the Cambridge News site and could barely believe what I was reading. All these repeated threats from mystery people! Good grief, how terrifying for Big Brain. I'd love to be a fly on the wall there. Next best thing will be catching up on all the withering comments about his tall tales on here.

WTF earlier he admitted he had totally made up the note now he said he lost it. OOOOOPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Snoopy - IS is saying 'I HAD​ to say she left a note and I lost it' x

14:48
Stewart is quizzed further about the morning of the alleged murder date

Trimmer: “One time your parents came round unexpectedly”

Stewart: “I don’t know if it was unexpectedly. Helen was upset she’d missed them.”

Trimmer: “What you were doing to her, administering this drug, was having an increasing effect?”

Stewart: “No”

Trimmer: “By this stage it was reducing her to a state of unconsciousness?”

Stewart: “No”

Trimmer: “On April 11 you cooked Helen breakfast.”

Stewart: “No. I definitely didn’t”

Trimmer: “It would seem web searches on the iPad mainly related to kidneys of a dog on April 11, and then Brocket Hall

Stewart: “One of her friend’s had a kidney operation.”

Trimmer: “The fact of the wedding and arrangements for the wedding was something Helen discussed with her closest friends”

Stewart: “Yes”

Trimmer: “On the morning of April 11 this was normal Helen Bailey activity, emailing to friends, visiting websites”

Stewart: “Yes”

It was my operation : ( I didn't hear from Helen again [emoji22]

Right! Better take my own little doggie out now. Cold and miserable here, so won't be a long outing.

Oh my-

what I was wondering the other week is poss true, he maybe did test the Zop on the dog Boris?

It was the operation I had on April 13th - Helen was looking at cards : (

It was my operation : ( I didn't hear from Helen again [emoji22]

[emoji26] Am so sorry Hunkerdown, what an awful man to take away such a loved friend....someone a million times the human being he is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm very fortunate I've never lost a partner to death, kidnapping or mysteriously running away with the dog. However, the people I know who have all have certain things in common. They cherish the last things their loved one touched. One friend slept on the sofa for 3 years so the bed her partner got out of that morning and never got back into preserved perfectly his shape and his smell on that last day. I never believed he had a note and lost it. He'd cling on to it for dear life.

[emoji26] Am so sorry Hunkerdown, what an awful man to take away such a loved friend....someone a million times the human being he is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She really was an incredible woman who is so missed by everyone who knew her [emoji22]

It was the operation I had on April 13th - Helen was looking at cards : (

How you feeling now hunkerdown, listening to all this utter *advertiser censored* today?

How you feeling now hunkerdown, listening to all this utter *advertiser censored* today?

I have no doubt that this creature has sealed his own fate. I wish to god she'd never met such a deceitful, evil man.

How do we know that?

we don't know it yet.
I was speculating that he doesn't have many pals, in relation to the original post replied to.

we had CPriest and he was called by the Pros team.

I have no doubt that this creature has sealed his own fate. I wish to god she'd never met such a deceitful, evil man.

I liked DollyD's recent nick name for him : piece of human filth

we don't know it yet.
I was speculating that he doesn't have many pals, in relation to the original post replied to.

we had CPriest and he was called by the Pros team.

Yes, I was thinking about him, and wondering if he was the man Neteditor's OBF overheard.

Why would anyone think a cesspit would be a good place to hide a body if it was " emptied" periodically?

What made the police look for and find said cesspit?

Also........what was he thinking when he went to the toilet?

I have a feeling he will be see a lot of feces in prison....:eek:ddsmiley:..:jail:

he resented the dog too?
won't be the first time a Domestic Violence abuser has killed his partner's dog

I have believed all along the basis for his actions were born out of his resentment of Helen (and Boris) with the money being a very big bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members