GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15:35
The prosecution ask Stewart about the change to the standing order from Helen Bailey's account to the joint account

Trimmer: “You had to have your story clear of what you were going to say didn’t you?”

Stewart: “I didn’t have a story.”

Trimmer: “If Helen was to go anywhere at all where would it be?”

Stewart: “Northumberland, Broadstairs, London.”

Trimmer: “Helen would be missing, and you would try your best to get your hands on her money?”

Stewart: “I had no need for any money, but that wasn’t Helen’s view.”

Trimmer: “Why would Helen want to set up a new standing order for £4,000?”

Stewart: “Helen had got this plan to do up the spare bedroom, she came up with a £4,000 budget. She talked about putting that money in the joint account.”

Trimmer: “But what was being attempted here was not a payment, but a standing order of £4,000. Helen was a sensible person, and you told us careful with money, why would she be setting up a standing order for £4,000 a month?”

Stewart: “I don’t know.”

Trimmer: “It’s a lie, you were doing it weren’t you?”

Stewart: “I wasn’t”

Trimmer: “It’s a windows 10 machine - you’re the only windows 10 user in the household?”

Stewart: “Yes.”

Trimmer: “It’s on your computer this transaction was actioned?

Stewart: That’s what the evidence says

Trimmer: “Why would you want to remove the evidence of this transaction from this computer?”

Stewart: “I didn’t.”

Trimmer: “Why might this be deleted?”

Stewart: “I don’t know. I can only imagine Windows 10 was doing one of its quirky things, one of its updates.”

OMFG 'quirky things'. What a tit. Just someone jump over there and punch his fat stupid face till he shuts up. What a load of rubbish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15:40
Stewart is quizzed further about the standing order

Trimmer: “At 2.30pm on April 11 you’re at home, was Helen there?”

Stewart: “Yes”

Trimmer: “She would use her own computer if you were there wouldn’t she?”

Trimmer: “If she was alive and well and working that afternoon, is there any reason why she couldn’t do that transaction on her own computer?”

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.”

Trimmer: “You had nothing to do with that transaction, nothing at all?”

Stewart: “No.”

Trimmer: “You didn’t know Helen had done it?”

Trimmer: “She hadn’t said to you what she’d done to the standing order?”

Trimmer: “The event logs around that area have disappeared too. Any reason for that?”

Stewart: “I don’t understand operating systems on that level.”

I think the Defence did everything within reason to help the Prosecution.

They too were assured of his guilt.

Can we even say that though? Surely IS would have basis for an appeal if it was to transpire his defence were plotting against him? Or at least helping the prosecution....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court takes a short break

There will now be a short break.

I thought he was a computer expert!

Stewart is quizzed further about the standing order

Trimmer: “If she was alive and well and working that afternoon, is there any reason why she couldn’t do that transaction on her own computer?”

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.”

Trimmer: “The event logs around that area have disappeared too. Any reason for that?”

Fabulous, the "computer expert" is saying that he "doesn't understand operating systems on that level". Better and better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm...

He's starting to avoid the direct question

Trimmer: “When the search of the garage took place did you ever say to anybody ‘You know what, there’s another cesspit in the garage’?”

Stewart: “I’m not aware what cesspits they had emptied.

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.

The vet reported early on that no Zopiclone was found in Boris' hair samples.

I wasn't aware that the dog's fur had been tested by Piper, just chest cavity. Never saw that anywhere but It'd be interesting if they had sampled the fur.
Thought Piper said there were issues with Zop traces "fading" in some body tissues?

PS I don't think he killed Boris with Zop, I think he did it with a bin liner and pillow slip but that's JMO/speculation.

I have a tesco order coming. Please can someone take over?

He's starting to avoid the direct question

Trimmer: “When the search of the garage took place did you ever say to anybody ‘You know what, there’s another cesspit in the garage’?”

Stewart: “I’m not aware what cesspits they had emptied.

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.

She liked the way the desktop was set up? What like with a monitor and keyboard? Radical!

IS is now suggesting his computer is in the habit of deleting its own browsing history?!

Bizarre things keep happening around this guy and he has nothing to do with any of them!

Trimmer: “It is unfortunate for you that these two fragments of internet information were left, wasn’t it? It identifies your computer and you as to doing this transaction.”

Stewart: “Not at all.”

Trimmer: “The rest of the browser history has been cleared except for these bits.”

Stewart: “Yes.”

He should ask IS if the body would have been discovered the next time the cesspit was emptied.

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

I wouldn't! He could use that as a point in his favour. Chas and Dave setting him up to be blamed.

time for tea ladies & gentlemen

Court takes a short break

There will now be a short break.

I wasn't aware that the dog's fur had been tested by Piper, just chest cavity. Never saw that anywhere but It'd be interesting if they had sampled the fur.
Thought Piper said there were issues with Zop traces "fading" in some body tissues?

PS I don't think he killed Boris with Zop, I think he did it with a bin liner and pillow slip but that's JMO/speculation.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any reason for IS to waste a sleeping pill on Boris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member