GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad answer? - has he forgotten what he told the court yesterday, he has tried before.

Ha ha yes ..........IS and Helen were down there every 5 minutes, checking sewage levels

I want to read a transcript of what's going on just now so badly!!!! I'm getting the feeling we're getting tiny bits and pieces just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15:27
Court told Stewart used cesspit after Helen joked it 'would be a great place to hide a body'

Trimmer: “Did Helen say she knew Nick and Joe?”

Stewart: “She said she never knew Nick but knew Joe.”

Trimmer: “Helen Bailey’s brother heard the conversation between you and her that the cesspit would be a great place to hide a body. Remarkable coincidence yes?”

Stewart: “Yes.”

Trimmer: “Not really, because you used that didn’t you? It was a remarkable place to hide a body. You did hide the body, you put out the word she went to Broadstairs.”

Stewart: “No.”

Despite this I don't think that he did give Helen zopiclone in her scrambled eggs. But he knows it looks bad so I think he is forced to lie about lots of things.

15:30
Stewart is quizzed about the cesspit

Trimmer: “You took police out and showed them the cesspit at the back of the garage.”

Stewart: “No.”

Trimmer: “When the search of the garage took place did you ever say to anybody ‘You know what, there’s another cesspit in the garage’?”

Stewart: “I’m not aware what cesspits they had emptied.

Trimmer: “Then you had to clean up and settle down. You had to ensure once you’d done what you did there was no evidence left behind?”

Stewart: “I hadn’t done anything so that wasn’t necessary.”

Not sure about everyone else but I think the defence were making a better case of him being guilty than the pros are so far.... maybe it's just what we're getting to hear though

Oh I think the defence have given the prosecution a gift in Ian Stewart....he just cannot shut up.

We are only reading snippets...we are not hearing tone or inflection of voice. I think Trimmer is still toying with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15:13
'You smothered Helen while she was asleep and unconscious'

Trimmer: “You smothered Helen while she was asleep and unconscious, maybe a pillow with a pillow slip on it?”#

Stewart: “No”

Trimmer: “There is a pillow slip that’s gone down the cesspit. If you were smothering someone there’s every chance there would be saliva and DNA on the pillow slip?”

Stewart: “Yes, I guess so.”

Trimmer: “If she became unconscious close to where she was working that would be on her office on the ground floor. It would be a matter of simplicity to drag her on a duvet to the garage?”

Stewart: “I don’t know.”

Oh, I suggested both these things some time ago. [Pats herself on the back]

To be read bottom to top:

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 8m8 minutes ago
More
Pros. now asks what computer operating systems Stewart has used and worked on. He says lots, a range over many years

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 10m10 minutes ago
More
Pros. says the standing order was changed on Stewart's computer, that he was the Windows 10 user in the household

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 11m11 minutes ago
More
Pros. questions why Helen would use a standing order for a one-off payment. Stewart says he doesn't know why

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 12m12 minutes ago
More
Pros. refers to a standing order from Helen's account that increased to £4k. Stewart says it was her budget for home redecoration.

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 13m13 minutes ago
More
Stewart says "I had no plans to access (Helen's) money." He says that wasn't necessary

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 15m15 minutes ago
More
Stewart says he watched for a while but then it became "too much". He went to lay down on the bed or went to the study

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 16m16 minutes ago
More
Pros. asks about the cesspit being emptied. He says Stewart watched "every move" the police made in the search of the property

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 19m19 minutes ago
More
Pros. again returns to Helen's dog, Boris. He says she would not leave him. Stewart agrees. Pros. says this means "the dog had to go"

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 21m21 minutes ago
More
Stewart says he does not know if he could have lifted the cover of the cesspit. Prosecution says he puts it to him that he could

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 23m23 minutes ago
More
Prosecution to Ian Stewart: "Helen cared for you like nobody else. You were her centre. Her world." Stewart agrees

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 24m24 minutes ago
More
Pros. puts it to Stewart that he smothered Helen Bailey. He suggests he used the pillow slip found in cesspit with her body. Stewart says no

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 27m27 minutes ago
More
Pros says Stewart is a clever man who knew phones could be tracked. Stewart says this is common knowledge.

Stuart Duggan ‏@SkyNewsStu 28m28 minutes ago
More
Pros to Stewart: "You were now going to tell the world that Helen Bailey had just left. You did tell the world that"

Despite this I don't think that he did give Helen zopiclone in her scrambled eggs. But he knows it looks bad so I think he is forced to lie about lots of things.

Just a thought that a crushed zopiclone and LOTS of black pepper and herbs in scrambled egg might have masked the taste, briefly, as one just swallows scrambled egg without really chewing.?

Dolly - do not attempt to check this please !

15:35
The prosecution ask Stewart about the change to the standing order from Helen Bailey's account to the joint account

Trimmer: “You had to have your story clear of what you were going to say didn’t you?”

Stewart: “I didn’t have a story.”

Trimmer: “If Helen was to go anywhere at all where would it be?”

Stewart: “Northumberland, Broadstairs, London.”

Trimmer: “Helen would be missing, and you would try your best to get your hands on her money?”

Stewart: “I had no need for any money, but that wasn’t Helen’s view.”

Trimmer: “Why would Helen want to set up a new standing order for £4,000?”

Stewart: “Helen had got this plan to do up the spare bedroom, she came up with a £4,000 budget. She talked about putting that money in the joint account.”

Trimmer: “But what was being attempted here was not a payment, but a standing order of £4,000. Helen was a sensible person, and you told us careful with money, why would she be setting up a standing order for £4,000 a month?”

Stewart: “I don’t know.”

Trimmer: “It’s a lie, you were doing it weren’t you?”

Stewart: “I wasn’t”

Trimmer: “It’s a windows 10 machine - you’re the only windows 10 user in the household?”

Stewart: “Yes.”

Trimmer: “It’s on your computer this transaction was actioned?

Stewart: That’s what the evidence says

Trimmer: “Why would you want to remove the evidence of this transaction from this computer?”

Stewart: “I didn’t.”

Trimmer: “Why might this be deleted?”

Stewart: “I don’t know. I can only imagine Windows 10 was doing one of its quirky things, one of its updates.”

I see no reason to think that he doped Boris.

Agreed, I don't think he did either. But I was just offering an alternative theory regarding the kidney searches online. Also, I didn't think it had been definitively ruled out, so was just questioning that.

But in my personal opinion, I don't think he was doped. Sadly, I think he followed his toy.

Oh I think the defence have given the prosecution a gift in Ian Stewart....he just cannot shut up.

We are only reading snippets...we are not hearing tone or inflection of voice. I think Trimmer is still toying with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus, there is no Trial tomorrow - he will want to go full steam on Monday ( I hope )

at last

Trimmer: “But what was being attempted here was not a payment, but a standing order of £4,000. Helen was a sensible person, and you told us careful with money, why would she be setting up a standing order for £4,000 a month?”

a member posted that yesterday

and
Trimmer: “It’s on your computer this transaction was actioned?
Stewart: That’s what the evidence says
Trimmer: “Why would you want to remove the evidence of this transaction from this computer?”
Stewart: “I don’t know. I can only imagine Windows 10 was doing one of its quirky things, one of its updates

Not sure about everyone else but I think the defence were making a better case of him being guilty than the pros are so far.... maybe it's just what we're getting to hear though

I think the Defence did everything within reason to help the Prosecution.

They too were assured of his guilt.

I can only imagine Windows 10 was doing one of its quirky things, one of its updates.”

Is there anyone else left that he can lay blame on ?

Trimmer moving to Windows now ... has he finished with the cesspit already?

He should ask IS if the body would have been discovered the next time the cesspit was emptied.

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Stewart: “I don’t know. I can only imagine Windows 10 was doing one of its quirky things, one of its updates.”

Grasping at straws blaming Windows 'quirks'... :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member