GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The samples of tissue taken for testing are usually retained in case they are needed to answer further questions about the cause of death".

"The pathologist, with the authority of the Coroner, may need to retain any organs and tissue samples removed at the post mortem examination to assist in the investigation into the death. Once the Coroner’s investigation has finished, the Coroner will decide if these samples need to be retained or if they can be released".

https://www.courtsni.gov.uk/en-GB/P...nation - Information for Relatives (HTML).htm

i spent a good number of hours on it - ie. into the criteria where they decided to retain samples.

Obviously the C Report is not available - which would have assisted.

I also took the view that all reports in local news ref to it, may have been pulled for a particular reason, as we have seen happen in other UK cases...

15:02
'On April 11 there was a sudden halt in Helen’s activity, it just stopped. The world can see it just stopped.'

Trimmer: “Unless I’m very wrong you told your own counsel you were unaware you were the beneficiary for Helen’s life insurance policy”

Stewart: “I was, I stand by that.”

Trimmer: “You knew perfectly well Helen wanted you to be entirely provided for, and she was afraid of the effect of inheritance tax if she were to die before you got married?”

Stewart: “Yes.”

Trimmer: “The pot of money would be yours.”

Stewart: “Yes”

Trimmer: “On April 11 there was a sudden halt in Helen’s activity, it just stopped. The world can see it just stopped.”

Stewart: “Yes, if you look at her electronic activity.”

Trimmer: “But you tell us she was perfectly alive and well?”

Stewart: “Yes, she was.”

Trimmer: “What were you doing on your computer at that time?”

Stewart: “I don’t know.”

Understandable, with all these names. Surprising Jose and Nico didn't turn into Chas and Dave with all the rabbiting going on.

I just think of the chef, Jamie Oliver, a fairly local boy for the sons' names.

Yes, I've made that connection too. His shows have been on TV in Oz since he first started them.

Ah....so any slides or tissue samples may well have been destroyed then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite likely destroyed sadly. I think they would only be kept if there was some suspicion over cause of death at the time.

well at least he's just contradicted himself

Trimmer: “Unless I’m very wrong you told your own counsel you were unaware you were the beneficiary for Helen’s life insurance policy”
Stewart: “I was, I stand by that.”
Trimmer: “You knew perfectly well Helen wanted you to be entirely provided for, and she was afraid of the effect of inheritance tax if she were to die before you got married?”
Trimmer: “The pot of money would be yours.”

Boris' body was tested for zopiclone and none was found

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 18s19 seconds ago

#helenbailey Ian Stewart replies to Prosecutor "By your terminology I'm a liar"

[FONT=&amp]"Incontinence is found among people who take Zopiclone"

[/FONT]
http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/zopiclone/incontinence/

In a dog, this would probably cause severe incontinence. Which would point towards there possibly being a kidney problem....

Our 13 year old pup currently has a urine infection which is causing incontinence and our main concern if the infection doesn't clear up is that it is actually a kidney failure problem....

Helen reported boris had been ill in November 2016 which is just before he allegedly started doping Helen

15:07
'You spent the whole of last year, apart from the first few months, lying to everybody'

Trimmer: “If you were sat in your chair on April 11 it would be a trifle difficult for Helen to be on your computer doing these Barclay’s transactions. The trouble with lying is you get things wrong. You spent the whole of last year, apart from the first few months, lying to everybody.”

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 2m2 minutes ago

#helenbailey Pros to Ian Stewart "The trouble with lying is sometimes you can't remember things well enough & get it wrong

Oh my-

what I was wondering the other week is poss true, he maybe did test the Zop on the dog Boris?

Is this what Helen discovered that precipitated the murder? Didn't he say earlier she was upset because Boris had been to the vet?

come on trimmer - follow through with your -

If you were sat in your chair on April 11 it would be a trifle difficult for Helen to be on your computer doing these Barclay’s transactions.

15:07
'You spent the whole of last year, apart from the first few months, lying to everybody'

Trimmer: “If you were sat in your chair on April 11 it would be a trifle difficult for Helen to be on your computer doing these Barclay’s transactions. The trouble with lying is you get things wrong. You spent the whole of last year, apart from the first few months, lying to everybody.”

Trimmer: “What you were going to do now is tell the world Helen Bailey had gone, just disappeared.”

Trimmer: “You’re a clever man, you know about cell site technology and tracking. If you were going to tell the whole world she left, and the phone isn’t there, the first thing that is going to happen is to look for the phone.”

Trimmer: “You couldn’t have that happening could you?”

Stewart: “I don’t understand the question. My best guess is that the battery went flat and the phone went off.”

“However, due to the very poor preservation of the carcass due to severe post-mortem self-digestion, this interpretation was extremely compromised."

but didn't the vet witness say it was difficult to say very much where Boris's body was concerned?

EDIT LozDa has given the bit I was thinking of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob