GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will check the date. Also I think he presents emotions he thinks he should feel not that he feels them. Didn't a witness for prosecution state this? He doesn't show emotions or feel them as most people do etc? So he thanks someone else for this poem and posts it presumably to show he has feelings. Funnily I couldn't copy n paste from his FB page so I googled it and found it on a site for " coping with feelings of anger and resentment"!!!

what other gems have you git from his FB page Fpath? I have just caught up with the posts so am out of sequence.

I think I recall him saying he'd effectively been disabled for 19 years? Something about a blue badge driver ? Could be wrong .... But I think along those lines, his first wife was still working until her death tho.

That would be about right. Myasthenia Gravis normally appears in the 30s. It seems he would have been mid 30s when he developed it. There is another age where it is seen and that is in the over 50s when it is most likely to be caused by a thymoma (a tumour of the thymus).

But wasn't Diane a school secretary at the time of her death? I remember seeing an online reference ot her sudden death in a school report, I expect someone here put me on to it.

I thought she was too but IDK, all I have is his words in that EIChief which appears to say something else - could be a court reporting issue though. http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12566970

OR maybe it's just interesting that he chooses to leave out,( her return to FTEmpl ) as it's not sthng he wants to emphasise on the stand? All in the link

Ah I've only just see IB's post - it was whilst I was pasting up the Full Monty of Trimmer.

So it was, that was a tour de force!

Incidentally I don't think the piece itself is called 'The Love Whisperer'. It's on that site though, as well as loads of others.

But wasn't Diane a school secretary at the time of her death? I remember seeing an online reference to her sudden death in a school report, I expect someone here put me on to it.

Snap, Neteditor.

Yes, that is correct. Someone did post it on here.

So it was, that was a tour de force!

Incidentally I don't think the piece itself is called 'The Love Whisperer'. It's on that site though, as well as loads of others.

Yes he was very impressive, I thought.

He says on the post "thanks to Sue. P" - I found it on websites by googling first line, he. Didn't write it. I think Trimmer over estimates his story writing ability too I think 11 year old would have written a much better and more plausible one.

I found it to copy n paste on a site for poems to cope with anger and resentment btw!!!

Not much on it, his wallpaper is a red MG car. There's the short thanks to all who did the dog walk in support of HB being missing.

Lifted this poem off IS Facebook page: he posted it there about 5 years ago. he's good at letting go and moving on...

"To let go isn’t to forget, not to think about it, or ignore. It doesn’t leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret. Letting go isn’t about winning or losing. It’s not about pride, and its not about how you appear, and it’s not about obsessing or dwelling on the past. Letting go isnt blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts, and doesn’t leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness. It’s not about giving in or giving up. Letting go isn’t about loss and it’s not about defeat. To let go is to cherish memories, to overcome and move on. It is having an open mind in confidence for the future. Letting go is learning, experiencing, and growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow. It’s about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving. letting go is growing up. it is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy. To let go is to open a door, to clear a path and let yourself free."

clear at a path and let yourself free?!

That's interesting, flightpath. I read IS's poetic jargon before - and thought it was written and directed towards his seduction of Helen.
e.g. 'to let go is to open a door' ... persuasive towards Helen .. but then 'slippage' and back to self (as he always does have to) 'clear a path and let yourself free' - now has most sinister connotations.

Not much on it, his wallpaper is a red MG car. There's the short thanks to all who did the dog walk in support of HB being missing.

After which he says 'hope you enjoyed the walk'.
:notgood:

Could be an early finish tomorrow as they have a few more items to fit in before end of day

The Crown Court

at St Albans
Daily List for Friday 17 February 2017 at BRICKET ROAD ST ALBANS

Court 1 - sitting at 10:00 AM

HIS HONOUR JUDGE BRIGHT QC

Trial (Part Heard)
T20167121 STEWART Ian
41E12190616

PAPER FILE

NOT BEFORE 02:00 pm
Plea and Trial Preparation
T20177028 XXXXX
41F12426916

NOT BEFORE 03:00 pm
T20170035 XXXXXX
41F12024717

So are we expecting the judge to sum up tomorrow? Or will that be Friday?

ETA Oh, that is Friday. You couldn't trust me as a witness!

BRICKET ROAD ST ALBANS
I bet he is.

NOT BEFORE 02:00 pm
Plea and Trial Preparation
what will this be Alyce?

But wasn't Diane a school secretary at the time of her death? I remember seeing an online reference to her sudden death in a school report, I expect someone here put me on to it.

Snap, Neteditor.

Yes , she was in employment when she died.

sorry that sounded a bit brief, but I didnt want to go into too much detail.

Oh yes I forgot there was no mortgage.

Don't forget the 'Joint Account' - dealt with Council Tax, Utilities, BMW leasing (or at least running costs) - Broadstairs' house costs, Gardener, Cleaning etc. Helen would have, I reckon, managed those accounts - and IS needed his money for PLAYING.
And - he would be like a particular teenager of the nature where living is free, another's responsibility whilst he had money for his fiddling with contraptions, buying big toys. And meanwhile boosting his Ego of wealth whilst taking control.
(NB - I am NOT slating teenagers - only the Guilty one)

If Helen had died after marrying Stewart, he could have been more than £1 million better off.

Inheritance tax insurance policy. Der.

“The prosecution have to find some reason as to what would have motivated Stewart to kill Helen, so think ‘let’s jump onto her wealth’.

Yes lets.

“A nice idea that, but sadly just not true.

Yes it is.....sadly.

“And as you now know if she had died before the wedding, the consequences financially, were dire.

No they wern't. They were the same as if she died after the wedding.

“Just suppose that Stewart and Helen had married in September, five months later.

“How much better off could he have been an hour after their wedding?

£0

“How much better off could he have been if they had married before Helen died? Possibly more than £1million better off.

No

“So why on earth would he have not waited until after their wedding?”

She was on to him.

I'm not sure that the rather close juxtaposition of "he has never committed a crime before" with "his wife died and he's a widower" was entirely accidental...

In the same way as he misquoted Helen Bailey in her 'you are my happy ending' ???? Deliberate and cunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal