GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it lunch time yet? Has he finished? :bored:

We can but hope. I am wanting Judge to get in at least an hour of his summing up before they have to finish today.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&quot]12:24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Ian 'bleeding on sheets'[/h]“The evidence, from the mother of Helen Bailey’s godchildren Janice Rochester, proves beyond doubt Stewart is telling the truth about the duvet.
“Janice told you she thought on April 6, she had a phone call with Helen, and that Helen said ‘Ian had been bleeding on the bed sheets’. “Isn’t that precisely what Stewart said?
It couldn’t be disposed of before April 11, because he had not been allowed by his surgeon to drive before then.”
[/FONT]

Yes BEDSHEETS not DUVET! And the nurse who saw to his tiny wound said it was all fine. She seemed to suggest it was not really in need of a dressing at all!

I'm also frustrated that the cadaver dog evidence appears to have been dismissed by both the Prosecution and Defence in their summing up. Powerful evidence Helen was killed inside the house, that destroys the Nick and Joe fantasy, surely? I sincerely hope the Judge reminds the jury of it.

There must have been some very good reason. Did Sgt Polley's dog not have a great historical record of finds when it was much later analysed by the pros team so Pros decides to omit. Once Pros omits then the Defence don't go there?

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT="]12:39[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]Would Stewart have kept appointment with solicitor?[/h]“If Stewart had just killed his wife, was the appointment to the solicitors one he had to keep on April 11? “Would he really have gone to the solicitors that day to deliver a few files after killing Helen and the dog, and throwing them in the cess pit?

“Is Helen renewing her searches as to why she felt so exhausted? No. “Might Helen have just have put down the iPad and turned to doing something else after 10.58am on April 11?

“Might she have popped out to get some milk? Actually do some writing? “Can you exclude those possibilities? “There isn’t any proof Helen popped out for milk and returned home upset, so why on earth should that detail pop into Stewart’s account?”
[/FONT]

She wasnt his WIFE .... stick to the facts Mr Flint

eta - Helen turned to doing something else - and ignored her friend's texts ? and switched off her phone ??

Nick and Joe remind me of when I used to watch Bodger and Badger with my daughter.

[FONT=&amp]12:39[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Would Stewart have kept appointment with solicitor?

“If Stewart had just killed his wife, was the appointment to the solicitors one he had to keep on April 11? “Would he really have gone to the solicitors that day to deliver a few files after killing Helen and the dog, and throwing them in the cess pit?

“Is Helen renewing her searches as to why she felt so exhausted? No. “Might Helen have just have put down the iPad and turned to doing something else after 10.58am on April 11?

“Might she have popped out to get some milk? Actually do some writing? “Can you exclude those possibilities? “There isn’t any proof Helen popped out for milk and returned home upset, so why on earth should that detail pop into Stewart’s account?”
[/FONT]

Because that was Plan no. 1 and the reason why Helen didn't take the fecking car with her.

DUH! Honestly, has he not been listening? :laughing:

[FONT=&quot]12:43[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Would Stewart have called surgery about his dressing if he had killed Helen?[/h]“Helen hadn’t used her phone at all that day (April 11) even when she was very much alive and sending emails that morning.

“Do you really truly believe that her killer’s instantaneous reaction would be coolly, calmly, to pick up the body of the woman and the dog, and remember to call the doctor’s surgery about his scheduled appointment to have his dressing changed?

“Would that really spring to the foremost of his mind if he had brutally and savagely just killed Helen?”
[/FONT]

Actually the more Flint goes on the more I think the jury will find IS guilty. It's getting silly really, they will just be bored with all this smoke and mirrors.

[FONT=&amp]12:43[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Would Stewart have called surgery about his dressing if he had killed Helen?

“Helen hadn’t used her phone at all that day (April 11) even when she was very much alive and sending emails that morning.

“Do you really truly believe that her killer’s instantaneous reaction would be coolly, calmly, to pick up the body of the woman and the dog, and remember to call the doctor’s surgery about his scheduled appointment to have his dressing changed?

“Would that really spring to the foremost of his mind if he had brutally and savagely just killed Helen?”
[/FONT]

Do we need to answer these hypotheticals for him?

Because that was Plan no. 1 and the reason why Helen didn't take the fecking car with her.

DUH! Honestly, has he not been listening? :laughing:

Like IS, SRF exploits all the versions of the story & the different Defence's, as and when it suits!

[FONT=&quot]12:44[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Defence says Helen was alive not dead on April 11[/h]“And when Stewart does call the doctors, he doesn’t cancel the appointment, but rearranges it for three and a half hours later that very same afternoon.

“Do you really think someone would do that? Would he even remember to do that, if Helen was dead and lying on the floor? “We say Helen was still alive on April 11, she was not dead.”
[/FONT]

[FONT="]12:43[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]Would Stewart have called surgery about his dressing if he had killed Helen?[/h]“Helen hadn’t used her phone at all that day (April 11) even when she was very much alive and sending emails that morning.

[/FONT]

Eh ? where did he get the savagely from ? he has been at pains to tell us nobody knows how Helen was killed, no marks etc ? that she was possibly not even murdered

Brutally and savagely? Apparently not as Flint himself says! No signs on her boy at all!

I can see what's happened here, IS said himself he likes to barter, he's written his own summing up to save on legal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh ? where did he get the savagely from ? he has been at pains to tell us nobody knows how Helen was killed, no marks etc ? that she was possibly not even murdered

He's ordered a truck of mud for his water glass.

[FONT=&quot]12:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Helen and Boris seen alive[/h]“Both Catherine and Janice Richards saw Helen and Boris very much alive and walking along the street between 1pm and 2.20pm. “Fact or fiction?

“Both mother and daughter cross checked their movements, their spending, what they’d been doing, to provide as accurate a picture as they could to the police.

“If both those two ladies are right, then the prosecution case disintegrates completely. “Stewart did not kill Helen in the way the prosecution sat they did.

Those witnesses say they categorically saw Helen with Boris between 1pm and 2.20pm on April 11. “Another witness said she saw Helen between 3.40pm and 3.50pm, a time when the defendant was out.”
[/FONT]

Seriously jury must be sick of this by now. He's coming over very condescendingly I think.

I can see what's happened here, IS said himself he likes to barter, he's written his own summing up to save on legal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:silly: Tx Twiddles as that's lightened the mood, as we get more and more P'd off by Flint

Seriously jury must be sick of this by now. He's coming over very condescendingly I think.

His bio says he's very good with a Jury - hhhmm, am not so sure this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB