GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kemo

I have to say that I much prefer the UK way where the subject of pre-trial publicity is concerned. I'm thinking here specifically of Conrad Murray and proceedings to do with him when I say I've been quite horrified with the amount of rumours, conjecture and speculation in the press to do with that entire case - a lot of it coming I suspect from his defence team themelves.

Of the two systems I'd take the UK's way any day

I'm in the UK and i probably agree with what you are saying but in this case i find it very frustrating not knowing what evidence they have on VT. It is causing alot of doubts in my mind as to whether they have the right man or not as the case may be.:banghead:

Joanna Yeates funeral held in Hampshire village where she grew up

The ceremony to commemorate the life of the 25-year-old was held at St Mark's in Ampfield, Hampshire, known as the church in the woods.

David and Teresa Yeates followed their daughter's wicker coffin, which was adorned with daffodils and small sunflowers, into the church where she was christened. Next came Yeates's brother, Chris, and behind him her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, with whom she lived in Bristol.
---
No satellite trucks or other media vehicles were allowed near the church and a no-fly zone was imposed over the building. Only one reporter, one photographer and one camera crew were allowed into the churchyard to supply material for all the media.
the rest at Guardian link above

I'm in the UK and i probably agree with what you are saying but in this case i find it very frustrating not knowing what evidence they have on VT. It is causing alot of doubts in my mind as to whether they have the right man or not as the case may be.:banghead:

Since when did the police share all the evidence with the general public? I'm confident that they must have strong enough evidence against him. After all, they released the LL due to lack of evidence, so they must have more on VT.

...if he is merely the humourist that you claim ..why are you so concerned that some people wish to try and find out his identity?..
You didn't address that to me but as I mentioned before I also regard him as a humourist, his posts on the chess site are just imaginative exercises. Maybe he's stopped posting having got the silliness out of his system, or for whatever other reason. If you can find his identity then great, and if he's connected to named people in this case that might be interesting. But I don't know why you keep asking us to do it :). We've got the same resources as you, possibly not even that.

One thing strikes me. If someone wanted to drop some info into the public domain, for example using the Sky comments page, why use a name which others could play join-the-dots with? Why not use something completely random? Unless they wanted to generate intrigue around themselves, or just generate intrigue in the case.

You didn't address that to me but as I mentioned before I also regard him as a humourist, his posts on the chess site are just imaginative exercises. Maybe he's stopped posting having got the silliness out of his system, or for whatever other reason. If you can find his identity then great, and if he's connected to named people in this case that might be interesting. But I don't know why you keep asking us to do it :). We've got the same resources as you, possibly not even that.

well that may not be the case. there may be a poster here or elsewhere who actually knows the identity of the beast or can tell us how we can find this info and can confirm whether or not he is a humourist or indeed the same person who registered the company...some posters may have access to info that can be put into the public domain legally ...

it seems to be missing a very valid point that if he is connected to some of the key players in the case as he is suspected of by a number of people he has huge motive to be posting comments relating to the accused whether they are true or not

One thing strikes me. If someone wanted to drop some info into the public domain, for example using the Sky comments page, why use a name which others could play join-the-dots with? Why not use something completely random? Unless they wanted to generate intrigue around themselves, or just generate intrigue in the case.

good point . but imagine this he makes the comments off the cuff as he already had a page on the blog set up . as he seems to have on a number of media sites ...including the guardian ....then realises that indeed they will lead back to things he set up and posted in the past such as the chess site and the company registered in Clifton, Bristol and thus stops posting on any site...although records show he is still visiting those sites regularly

good point . but imagine this he makes the comments off the cuff as he already had a page on the blog set up . as he seems to have on a number of media sites ...including the guardian ....then realises that indeed they will lead back to things he set up and posted in the past such as the chess site and the company registered in Clifton, Bristol and thus stops posting on any site...although records show he is still visiting those sites regularly
Well if he made a mistake by having posted under a familiar username he would have been relieved to see SKY delete his post. It only exists on there in references by a few other posters.

It largely only exists on the internet beyond that (afaik) by your posts here and the posts of 'deviem victoria' on facebook. That poster is plainly stirring, as they referenced the BBC tracing the company name Beast719 to an address in Bristol, when the BBC plainly did no such thing. They then referenced an 'Architects Ball' to which no other reference can be found. I don't know if you're on FB but it doesn't take a mo to set up an acct, then maybe you could get in touch with 'deviem victoria' & get to the bottom of it. Either they're spreading rumours which would knock the whole topic on the head or they might have unearthed some useful info. But they seem to be the expert on the topic either way.

The family of murdered landscape architect Jo Yeates have attended a "quiet and reflective" funeral service held in the village where she grew up.

The ceremony to commemorate the life of the 25-year-old was held at St Mark's Church in Ampfield, Hampshire.

The wicker coffin was carried into the church by pallbearers from the funeral directors followed by Miss Yeates's parents, David and Theresa, who live in the village. The coffin was adorned with daffodils, small sunflowers and assorted other spring flowers

The parents were followed by Miss Yeates' brother Chris, his partner Alla Ritch and her young son. Behind them were Miss Yeates's boyfriend Greg Reardon, his mother, with his father and brother Frank at the rear.

The service was led by the vicar of Ampfield, the Rev Peter Gilks. It is understood that the service was "very sombre" as the family felt unable to undertake a "celebration" as Miss Yeates's life was cut so short.

The church was chosen as it has close links to the family and it was where Miss Yeates was christened. More than 50 floral tributes were placed outside the church.

These included bunches from friends, family members, Miss Yeates's employer design firm BDP and Avon and Somerset Police. A note on one read: "Our Dearest, Jo you will be with us always. Gran and Uncle Clive."

Another read: "Dear Jo, Your vivacious spirit and considerable presence will not be forgotten. I will miss your ever cheerful greetings. Until we meet again. Love Uncle Pete *advertiser censored*".

After the 30-minute service, the coffin was carried from the church, followed by Mr and Mrs Yeates and about 30 other close family members and friends. Mrs Yeates was sobbing as they slowly walked to the burial site in the churchyard.

Miss Yeates disappeared on Friday December 17 after going for Christmas drinks with colleagues. Miss Yeates's next-door neighbour Vincent Tabak, 32, has been charged with her murder.

:rose:

http://news.aol.co.uk/main-news/story/parents-farewell-to-murdered-jo/1581431

Well if he made a mistake by having posted under a familiar username he would have been relieved to see SKY delete his post. It only exists on there in references by a few other posters.

my feelings exactly .. I think he will be very relieved...and if he is known to the people in the case even more so if this search is abandoned..

It largely only exists on the internet beyond that (afaik) by your posts here and the posts of 'deviem victoria' on facebook. That poster is plainly stirring, as they referenced the BBC tracing the company name Beast719 to an address in Bristol, when the BBC plainly did no such thing.

agreed .. the bbc did not go there ..and it was reported that they went to the wrong address !!!

They then referenced an 'Architects Ball' to which no other reference can be found.

agreed .. However I do not think this was a formal event if indeed it ever took place ..it could have been a general business get together before Christmas

I don't know if you're on FB but it doesn't take a mo to set up an acct, then maybe you could get in touch with 'deviem victoria' & get to the bottom of it. Either they're spreading rumours which would knock the whole topic on the head or they might have unearthed some useful info. But they seem to be the expert on the topic either way.

trust me DV is not an expert on anything related to this case and she knows no more than what is in the public domain ...I don't even think she has a knowledge of the UK..let alone Bristol

for the record I am quite content to believe that this may be just a random attention seeking poster who saw his error when the search for him began

but if he isnt and he is who some evidence points to him being then this could be a vital clue to something disturbing

It's heartbreaking to think of what the family of the victim had to go through today. It's another big step for them on their long and sad journey.

They then referenced an 'Architects Ball' to which no other reference can be found.

Without getting in to the debate as to whether "beast" is a fantasist or not I did find three architects events (or events for architects held in November 2009.

I haven't got exact details or links currently to hand tonight but:

The Architect of the Year Awards are held in November and were held in London in 2009.

There was another annual architect/construction awards event held in Edinburgh.

There was another (perhaps less likely) architects conference held in Spain (Barcelona)

Joanna's firm would have taken tables at all events to varying degrees, because they won and/or were nominated for awards at all of them.

Vincent's firm - I don't know whether anyone was present or not. I was ridiculed on another site for bothering to even dig about this and "beast" so didn't bother digging any further at the time.

There certainly were several big important national industry events held that November though that theoretically all parties concerned may or may not have attended.

Since when did the police share all the evidence with the general public? I'm confident that they must have strong enough evidence against him. After all, they released the LL due to lack of evidence, so they must have more on VT.

I honestly hope that they have

my gut feeling is however is that I'm very suspicious of an investigation that had hit a brick wall and then suddenly on the basis of what appears to be low copy dna results and a 'breakthrough' charges someone on the day they are meant to bring in a new team

my personal experience of a police murder investigation makes me aware of what goes on...and unfortunately its not all good

trust me DV is not an expert on anything related to this case and she knows no more than what is in the public domain ...I don't even think she has a knowledge of the UK..let alone Bristol

for the record I am quite content to believe that this may be just a random attention seeking poster who saw his error when the search for him began

but if he isnt and he is who some evidence points to him being then this could be a vital clue to something disturbing

Why would Beast719 hold a vital clue to something disturbing?.

The Post's below are what Beast719 wrote about the fisti cuffs.

Here are the original Post's by Beast719.
On the Sky blog.
Posted by: Beast 719 on January 23, 2011 2:02 PM
I was at the Architect's ball last Christams and it kicked off big time. There was fisticuffs and the cause was Jo Yeats affair with a Bath architect. When this guy was arrested I for one was not surprised and am sure that the Police have now got the right man

On the Sky blog.
Posted by: Beast 719 on January 23, 2011 4:00 PM
This was made known to the police and VT was arrested the next day.The party was in 2009.

Beast719 wrote.
For my medical exams I revised solidly for months. I turned up on the prescribed day and they didn't even ask me any questions apart from. "Are you wearing any metal?" which I hadn't revised for. Then they stuck me in an MRI scanner and told me I had cancer. I never found out if I had passed or not.

Beast719 sounds like he is cuckoo, playing a games, why the big conspiracy theory? about Beast719.

rest in peace, joanna. we're all praying for you & for justice for you.

on another side...I met a member of the gym where cj had been a member till Nov 2010...
can't say too much but apparently he focussed on CV workouts eg rowing machine and was pretty fit. However, when police approached staff to ask if he might have been strong enough to lift the body over a wall it was thought not possible...unless he had help... as he never did any weight training.

Just a little item of interest about someone still on police bail....

Why would Beast719 hold a vital clue to something disturbing?.

The Post's below are what Beast719 wrote about the fisti cuffs.

Here are the original Post's by Beast719.
On the Sky blog.
Posted by: Beast 719 on January 23, 2011 2:02 PM
I was at the Architect's ball last Christams and it kicked off big time. There was fisticuffs and the cause was Jo Yeats affair with a Bath architect. When this guy was arrested I for one was not surprised and am sure that the Police have now got the right man

On the Sky blog.
Posted by: Beast 719 on January 23, 2011 4:00 PM
This was made known to the police and VT was arrested the next day.The party was in 2009.

Beast719 wrote.
For my medical exams I revised solidly for months. I turned up on the prescribed day and they didn't even ask me any questions apart from. "Are you wearing any metal?" which I hadn't revised for. Then they stuck me in an MRI scanner and told me I had cancer. I never found out if I had passed or not.

Beast719 sounds like he is cuckoo, playing a games, why the big conspiracy theory? about Beast719.

ok I will try very hard not to insult you or your interlectual or research skills

and I will also try and not implicate anyone

if you do a simple internet search the info will appear

simply put

the beast719 trail and 'coincidences' seems to end at a certain address in Clifton

one of the occupants of this address ...may be a person with an occupation that may have a relationship with some of the key figures in this case

if this is so it may be quite disturbing to some and quite natural to others

if it is not that person then it may very well be a fantasist comedian and we can all rest safe in our beds knowing that the police have got their man

on another side...I met a member of the gym where cj had been a member till Nov 2010...
can't say too much but apparently he focussed on CV workouts eg rowing machine and was pretty fit. However, when police approached staff to ask if he might have been strong enough to lift the body over a wall it was thought not possible...unless he had help... as he never did any weight training.

Just a little item of interest about someone still on police bail....

now that is interesting!

I have been trying to find out if he had an interest in rowing!

his best mate IS was a rowing coach at his school for years ...have they had this interest since Oxford days?

the police enquiry ...well are they going to claim a 32 year old 6 ft 4 guy who cycled to work every day and ran 10k runs regularly couldnt lift a 5ft 4 size 8 - 10 uk , medium build person over a max 4.5 ft wall

ok I will try very hard not to insult you or your interlectual or research skills

and I will also try and not implicate anyone

if you do a simple internet search the info will appear

simply put

the beast719 trail and 'coincidences' seems to end at a certain address in Clifton

one of the occupants of this address ...may be a person with an occupation that may have a relationship with some of the key figures in this case

if this is so it may be quite disturbing to some and quite natural to others

if it is not that person then it may very well be a fantasist comedian and we can all rest safe in our beds knowing that the police have got their man
Go ahead and insult me all you like, just don't patronise me.

I posted the two Post's that Beast made because of your conspiracy theory,
two Post's on Sky and he lives in Bristol, how can you be making such a big thing out of that.

I know where Beast719 lives I know his name, just because he lives in Bristol and made two Post's on Sky does not make for a big conspiracy theory.

How can you say there is a conspiracy, when the Trail has not happened yet?, when the Defence and Prosecution put their argument's forward at the Trail, then the evidence will be heard.

You do not know what evidence there is against VT, we know very little fact, until the Trail we are not going to know.

You seem rather rude and I have seen you with this attitude to another poster here,so I am not the first.
Just because I do not agree with you, there is no need to be sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!