GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would depend on the purpose of the visit. If just a quick errand, then probably no bag, but much more likely to take the bag if it was a social visit and you were going in for a drink and conversation.

On a social visit yes, I would definitely take my bag.

If he was going to released without any charge wouldn't they free him as soon as possible how does it work. The two weeks in March is just the end of his last bail sentence so why bother to put this out in the papers now. Do they know something.

I wouldn't take my bag if just popping round next door for a quick drink. Just my key.

Not just to pop round for a quick drink but for a social visit, drinks and conversation, I would. If only to hold my keys, mobile etc as I have a habit of leaving things behind.

If he was going to released without any charge wouldn't they free him as soon as possible how does it work. The two weeks in March is just the end of his last bail sentence so why bother to put this out in the papers now. Do they know something.

I don't know kingfisher, but judging by that pic he should be nominated for the comb-over of the year award.

I wonder if he might be charged with wasting police time in that he told one thing to the neighbours then hastily retracted that when he felt the A&S were interested.
Also, do we know how much notice was taken of his claim to park his car outside 44 at about 9pm and that he also thought he saw Jo plus two others at that time.?
That, plus the fact that he had keys to the two flats, might place him under suspicion...in many people's eyes.
Also, there is the question of whether or not one of his cars was seen on the Suspension Bridge on the night of Fri 17th Dec....

I, for one, would be very pleased to hear his account of his own movements that night....

Son parked his car in Canynge rd last week and looked (for me, unwillingly) at 8.15 am. He reported no cars being parked in the grounds of no 44, and of the "usual" 2 in no 42.
No mention of parking in the road.

I actually think the activity now at Canynge Rd is irrelevant, whoever did it would keep well away from there and if indeed they have their man no need to keep watch, if they dont or didnt have their suspect well they would have all eyes on events day to day there.

I wonder if he might be charged with wasting police time in that he told one thing to the neighbours then hastily retracted that when he felt the A&S were interested.

We really know nothing about any of this, except what the press said the neighbours said. It is just Chinese whispers. We do know that CJ disputed the reports of what he had said.

Also, do we know how much notice was taken of his claim to park his car outside 44 at about 9pm and that he also thought he saw Jo plus two others at that time.?

At a guess I'd say the people he caught sight of were bona fide residents or visitors who quickly identified themselves to the police.

Son parked his car in Canynge rd last week and looked (for me, unwillingly) at 8.15 am. He reported no cars being parked in the grounds of no 44

Was he able to see all the way to the back, though? Looking at the map, some of the bays might not be visible from the road. You can see three cars on GoogleEarth, and it looks as though the parking area may be partly screened from the road.

I think some of the neighbours assumed they had split up because TM had not been seen in Canynge Road for some weeks. However, bearing in mind that she was born in the USA, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd accompanied VT on at least part of his six-week secondment to America before Christmas.

There's very little in the public domain about TM's movements, but her father denied that they'd split, and it seems very unlikely that VT would have moved in with her at her friend's flat in Aberdeen Road if they were not still a couple.

If the A&S thought he was deliberately trying to steer the investigation in the wrong direction, by what he thought he saw, I think he could face a charge of trying to pervert the course of justice.

I think there might be some involvement but afraid this might be another case of the untouchables .

Whichever way it goes can't really see him going back to 44 or if he does it won't be too long before he is in the news claiming harassment I suspect . But then who knows he seems to have like minded friends around him so he might stick it out there.

If the A&S thought he was deliberately trying to steer the investigation in the wrong direction, by what he thought he saw, I think he could face a charge of trying to pervert the course of justice.

So then we go into why was he deliberately trying to steer the course of justice, doesn't seem right, if thats all they can pin on him.

So then we go into why was he deliberately trying to steer the course of justice, doesn't seem right, if thats all they can pin on him.

Or there could be some connection to one of his cars, since the police seem to be holding on to it. VT was not charged with murder for nothing though, we might all be surprised to hear what they have on him. Most likely, there's evidence that could not possibly be planted. If he took Jo's life, destroying her family in the process, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

IMO the evidence could be disputed if just collected from Canynge road, however if some of it was collected from the address in Aberdeen road then that's a different ball game.

Or there could be some connection to one of his cars, since the police seem to be holding on to it. VT was not charged with murder for nothing though, we might all be surprised to hear what they have on him. Most likely, there's evidence that could not possibly be planted. If he took Jo's life, destroying her family in the process, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

Agree about VT but not optimistic that others caught up in this will be found guilty.The police always said there was more than one involved.

IMO the evidence could be disputed if just collected from Canynge road, however if some of it was collected from the address in Aberdeen road then that's a different ball game.

In what respect to both or just the one charged.

In what respect to both or just the one charged.

VT's lawyers could dispute evidence as planted or that others had access to the Canynge road address. If evidence was also collected from Aberdeen road it would be harder to dispute. IYSWIM.

Sorry Kingfisher, wasn't refering to how many people were involved.

It's possible that CJ played some part in what happened to Jo but I'm more inclined to think he's still on bail to stop him talking to the press. It also helps to remind him that they may still charge him for mis leading the investigation and that stops his threat about sueing them for wrongful arrest. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni