GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
had he put even the slightest effort into researching a dump site, he would have come up with a better one.

Possibly. But had he succeeded in getting the body over the wall, it would likely have been a very long time before it was found. A place difficult of access where people have no reason to go, and where it would soon become overgrown.

Possibly. But had he succeeded in getting the body over the wall, it would likely have been a very long time before it was found. A place difficult of access where people have no reason to go, and where it would soon become overgrown.

It is amazing how he didn't get her body over the wall!

He is 6' 4" and a big framed man. He would have been acting with adrenalin pumping through him and it doesn't even appear to be that big a wall.

I bet he is kicking himself that he didn't struggle for longer, or stand on the spare wheel to give himself extra height, or the car boot or anything. if he had, it is v.likley that this trial wouldn't now be going ahead.

I should think the slippery conditions were a major part of his problem. Holding the unwieldy weight of a dead body with ice underfoot ... he might even have fallen with it. He did say he slipped on the ice, didn't he?

it will be interesting to see what the defence says about that....if they say he was disturbed and stopped trying then why did he spend time covering her up with leaves

...surely just as much chance of being seen

He may have meant to come back and have another go next day.

Is it possible that he was so panicky & stressed that he lost strength in his arms so couldn't lift her high enough to clear the top of the wall (which was jagged).

Another thing is that the branches of the shrubbery on the other side would be in the way. He couldn't just push her over the top of the wall.

It is amazing how he didn't get her body over the wall!

He is 6' 4" and a big framed man. He would have been acting with adrenalin pumping through him and it doesn't even appear to be that big a wall.

I bet he is kicking himself that he didn't struggle for longer, or stand on the spare wheel to give himself extra height, or the car boot or anything. if he had, it is v.likley that this trial wouldn't now be going ahead.

this bothered me too and continues to do so. this is the reason why I thought LE was aaaaallll wrong picking on poor VT like they did to CJ, he's so huge and that wall wasnt very high, I thought no way he couldnt lift tiny jo over that wall especially when his freedom depended on it. then he admitted to "manslaughter" and knocked me for a loop. too bad we'll never know why but either he couldnt do it or just couldnt be bothered to keep trying for whatever reason.

VT does not appear to have co-operated with the LE very much. If he has admitted manslaughter why has he not told them about the pizza or the missing sock? It seems to me that Mr VT will not help his proposal of manslaughter if he is seen to be unco-operative.

VT does not appear to have co-operated with the LE very much. If he has admitted manslaughter why has he not told them about the pizza or the missing sock? It seems to me that Mr VT will not help his proposal of manslaughter if he is seen to be unco-operative.

Maybe he truthfully can't remember? Perhaps the defence will seek to exploit any "memory lapses" as a bi-product of him doing something totally out of character/temporary loss of control?

Wasn't there a silver car (forgive me if I'm wrong) someone reported by Long Ashton court where someone reported suspicious activity.

Perhaps he had a deposition site in mind, Googled it, drove out there but decided against it for whatever reason.

I do find it odd that if he could of lifted JY body into his car and whatnot, but wouldn't / couldn't lift her over the wall.

Another thing I just thought about, hence the edit....

Are LE suggesting he dumped the body the following day from when she was killed, if so could it have been that VT's arms were already tired from the previous nights struggle?

Maybe he truthfully can't remember? Perhaps the defence will seek to exploit any "memory lapses" as a bi-product of him doing something totally out of character/temporary loss of control?

I can't see that washing with the jury, not alongside the texts he was sending that evening.

Thanks - scrolling down to the 2nd clip of VT leaving Asda - what's he carrying? It looks like more than rock salt, beer & crisps - what's under his arm?

It's not from the list of things he was reported (so far) to have bought. Those things were in the other bag he has in his hand.

It's looks flat like some thing perhaps from the 'home' store section. Pillow cases perhaps, or duvet set? - looks a tad thin for that though?

Thanks - scrolling down to the 2nd clip of VT leaving Asda - what's he carrying? It looks like more than rock salt, beer & crisps - what's under his arm?

Yes, I spotted that and wondered the same thing. It seems more flat than a slab of beer. Anyone figure it out?

I thought it was the pack of rock salt.

Disclaimer: I don't shop at Asda :p

Somebody on another site IIRC reconised it as rock salt, they had the same pack at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf