GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5Kt94oXos&feature=player_embedded#!

call me suspicious but this is the interview where the friend was talking about jo and shaking her head and all the rapid eye movement which reminded me what body language experts say, i think its very awkward and too cerebral

:innocent:

of course could be wrong, but in a murder case i think its ok to point out anything even if you are wrong

Many things are not sitting well with me this evening, listed below:

a) The mobile phone habits

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/DESPERATE-KILLER-CAUGHT/article-3090666-detail/article.html
Miss Scott also said that it was not unusual to go for a couple of days without Jo returning a phone call.

"Jo was useless with her phone, just like me," she said. "If you texted one of us you might not get a reply for quite a while."

Both RS and GR say that Jo was "useless" with her mobile phone

RS says that she too is "useless" with her phone

RS and GR say quite the same thing yet Jo's actions involving her phone on the 17th tell us that she uses her phone in a rather regular way like the rest of us - she called CAG (sorry forgot his initials), and she called and spoke to RS no problem - so that kind of contradicts RS and GR's tales of Jo's mobile phone habits (and indeed RS' story about her own mobile phone habits). I find that troubling. I wonder if these two have any other things they share, iykwim.

b) The friend's video
I don't know why but I find this video very disturbing and not at all what I was 'expecting'. Anyone else have similar feelings?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-murder-Rebecca-Scott-speaks-of-her-loss.html

c) The father
I don't know about you, and I hesitate to judge on looks alone usually, but I find this fella about the least likely kind of chap to be working in IT. Is that really his job or does he have some significant 'other' role that would mean that the LE came out in force, guns blazing from the outset - which by all accounts was veeery early on considering this perhaps appeared at first to be just a missing person case - after an office party - no great urgency. ??

all, of course, jmo.

....if I was asked to someone's place for cider and pizza and turned up to find my host heating a Tesco's pizza in the oven I dare say I would be slightly annoyed. But not enough to kill.

Hang on, we have an alternative theory here!

Hang onto the excellent new stuff as I'm going to start Thread #5 here in just a bit - I won't close #4 for some minutes after launching the next one, so posters are encouraged to bring to the next thread that which has been posted on the later pages on this one.

Okay all, thread #5 is now open, link at bottom of the post.

I'll leave #4 open for several more minutes so if you wish to bring posts to #5 from this thread, you'll have time.

THREAD # 5 IS HERE

I assume that human dna and feline dna is easily distinguishable? just wondering if saliva could have been Bernard delighted to see her when she arrived home.

Isnt that the sort of thing a dog mite do ??

Hi TulipaNoir, and welcome to WebSleuths!

And to anyone else new I may have missed overnight or otherwise:

:Welcome1:

Ive been waiting about a week & a half now for that ;)

I don't think the body was removed to one location and then afterwards moved to final dumping site. One reason is that anybody given more than a day to think about where would be a good location to move it to would think of somewhere better than Longwood Lane.
The dump site appears to be just so rubbish that I can't believe it was thought about for a long time.

Good point

The police may be almost certain of who it is, but not able to charge him at present

LL fit the bill anyone ??

I posted on this before, but it seems a long time ago, so here goes. What strikes me about the events of 20/12 is not so much the parents' statement, but the immediate police response. A missing 25 year old is going to be pretty low down the list of priorities at midnight on a sunday night, yet the response was immediate. We know the police turned up at the flat that night, and that someone was actively working the case at 4am. Now that is not a normal response to an adult not being home on a sunday night. I am convinced that Greg, or one of the parents, gave information to the police in that midnight call which was so serious that it provoked an immediate police resonse. And this was never at any stage handled as a missing person enquiry, right from the start there was a clear assumption of a worst case scenario. Something in the flat (missed by Greg?) alerted the parents, and was so serious that the police went into serious enquiry mode straight away. Well, that's my take on it anyway. And I think the parents said they had been told by the police not to say what had given them such concern? Can't find a link right now, sorry.

Totally agree.

To me it's more to do with the fact that they put 70 officers on the case and that they didn't give a description of what Jo had last been wearing.
If anybody can find me an instance of a missing person inquiry where they don't tell you what the person had last been wearing, I'll eat my shoe.

Yes very good point you make.

Could also explain...what seemed an 'over the top' reaction from Greg...and crying by her mother..at the first police appeal. They could indeed have found something which indicated...byond doubt...that Jo was dead and not a missing person......but what?

Perhaps they found the remains of a body organ ie a heart for example ?? I'm sure ive said this before ??

Oops, apologies - will go check again :waitasec:

Not sure if this is greg or not, however, I do wonder and some of you might not like this much.

The friendship between Jo and her friend goes back 10 years, they went to Uni together, on their first holiday together and camping together. Now, being of warped mind etc. was this friendship more than a friendship and was her friend dumped for Greg at some time. This then brings the slant of obsession into focus. it was the friend that knew that Jo was was on her own for the weekend.

I will leave you all to think about the rest.

Sorry if this offends but I have a strong feeling a woman is very much involved and this theory fits.

Not sure if this is greg or not, however, I do wonder and some of you might not like this much.

The friendship between Jo and her friend goes back 10 years, they went to Uni together, on their first holiday together and camping together. Now, being of warped mind etc. was this friendship more than a friendship and was her friend dumped for Greg at some time. This then brings the slant of obsession into focus. it was the friend that knew that Jo was was on her own for the weekend.

I will leave you all to think about the rest.

Sorry if this offends but I have a strong feeling a woman is very much involved and this theory fits.

I did raise a similar issue in a previous thread about RS, but got shot down because others believed 'Strangulation' is more of a mans thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member