GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever has done it is serving a life sentence now anyway. They have no life, this thing must be going round in their mind and driving them insane. If the knock on the door doesn't come tomorrow, they know it will come one day.

I would just call it a day t.b.h. You may as well accept the inevitable and give yourself up.

Absolutely Phillb - a moment of lost control that you cant take back however much you want to

Whoever has done it is serving a life sentence now anyway. They have no life, this thing must be going round in their mind and driving them insane. If the knock on the door doesn't come tomorrow, they know it will come one day.

I would just call it a day t.b.h. You may as well accept the inevitable and give yourself up.
Fully agree....their actions have wounded her family and friends irrepairably ... by saying nothing they are keeping the wound open. If they have any decency left they should hand themselves in.....for Jo and her familys' sake.

I would hope that the criminal profiler, and or, a forensic psychiatrist, would be advising them, my concern is that GR will 'end it all' when reality hits, in his mind he knows how much he loved her, and this was a tragic accident, and he is in absolute denial, he is detached from the 'murderer' because in his mind it's not him iyswim, even he cant believe all this has happened/is happening.

Also, if this was an accident whilst they were 'having a bit of fun' (iyswim) he could be seeing it that he is just 'protecting her modesty', I'm not ruling that out either.....

decides not to go to Sheffield, she comes home a little 'merry', they work together so there may have been a bit of 'sexual tension' building all day, I have no idea about this 'asphyxiation' lark during jiggyness, but I know it goes on and accidents happen.....

he could be thinking that he is protecting her?

I hope this hasn't offended anyone.

Yes but the story says last night after cops seized plans, and the Police are now inspecting the drawings of the vast Victorian mansion.

I can't believe they would report old leads and old news.
I think it has to be accepted the Police have serious doubts the body was in Longwood Lane for 8 days.
Be honest.....you've contacted them, haven't you, and insisted they explore your theory? I don't know....the lengths folk will go to to prove a point.:great:

Here's a concept plan for the flat ... not sure if the doors and openings are correctly placed

YeatesFloorplan1a.jpg

YeatesFloorplan1b.jpg
Otto...well done...you've been a busy little bee..very helpful post.

Have to say, in this instance anyway, don't think the L/E is that dense!

Remember the Soham murders? Ian Huntley was out washing the evidence off his car in full view of everyone including the LE despite the fact that he was the last person to have seen the little girls before they went 'missing'. Dense - yes, the LE, like everyone I suppose, can be dense in the confusion of those first days following something that does not quite add up. jmo.

Top notch with your diagramming skills there Otto.
A superb job and compliments from me :goodpost:

I'd be intrigued to know if we had it right. Hope some pictures, or plans come available at some point to see.

Otto...well done...you've been a busy little bee..very helpful post.

I needed to practice the software ... two birds with one stone. Any suggestions on door placement?

Top notch with your diagramming skills there Otto.
A superb job and compliments from me :goodpost:

I'd be intrigued to know if we had it right. Hope some pictures, or plans come available at some point to see.

Thanks ... I'm hoping too. I suppose it's quite possible she was put in the shed for a couple of days, but I do wonder why police think she was hidden somewhere around the house for a couple of days ... unless they're taking a very close look at the boyfriend and the 4 hours on Sunday night.

There was a fellow posting on a Facebook site who claimed to have worked in the building - seemed genuine but unfortunately he has since removed all his posts.

Some of the details he divulged were that the 2 basement flats each have a single external door, and are isolated from all the other flats and from each other (this was something I had wondered about). Also it is possible to walk right around the building - the sheds do not block access to the rear - and there are no cellars.

I needed to practice the software ... two birds with one stone. Any suggestions on door placement?
I would think bedroom would be off the hallway, not off the lounge and maybe the external door centred but....everything elso looks okay...ask Phillb....bet he's already playing with your plan!

There was a fellow posting on a Facebook site who claimed to have worked in the building - seemed genuine but unfortunately he has since removed all his posts.

Some of the details he divulged were that the 2 basement flats each have a single external door, and are isolated from all the other flats and from each other (this was something I had wondered about). Also it is possible to walk right around the building - the sheds do not block access to the rear - and there are no cellars.

That's extremely interesting if correct. That would enable the perp to take the body to a car in the driveway to the left rear of the property via the rear rather than risking being seen at the front.

Aha, thank you.

I would think bedroom would be off the hallway, not off the lounge and maybe the external door centred but....everything elso looks okay...ask Phillb....bet he's already playing with your plan!

Maybe something more like this?

YeatesFloorplan1d.jpg

Yes, that looks about right....though can't see where you would hide a body?
:waitasec:

Re: Robin Hood/Naturally Susp

naturally suspicious

i read in a daily newspaper recently...sorry can't quote chapter and verse...maybe daily mail...that there are a couple in their 70s...ex teachers...who used to live next to his parents when he was growing up.

only child, bright,solitary, probably doted on but he wd feel they didn't understand his intellect...
after father died and mother dying in bed neighbour found chris sitting on a chair, in the room with his mother, but outside her vision....
immediately on neighbour entering bedroom, chris got up and left saying that he had to get back to his studies.
said goodbye to mum and left...
mum never saw him again but he arranged funeral...maybe played organ.... can't remember details.
neighbours spoke of his lack of concern for her even though he knew that would be the last occasion she would see him...only child

I read this too. He also used to mail his mom his dirty laundry according to a neighbor... she was wash/dry it immediately and mail it back by return post.
I hope I'm not being rude by jumping in on this conversation, I don't mean to be. If the article is the same one I'm thinking of then I already had it saved so posting the link (you're right, it is the Daily Mail ) :)

Full article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murder-Chris-Jefferies-freed-bail-2-days.html

His name was "Lawrence" and he claimed to have been the window cleaner at no 44 for a number of years, although he has sinced moved away, I do remember that he said the two flats above Joanna's had their kitchen windows looking out over Jo's front door, but their sinks would be in the way so they would not be able to look down, I know he said there was an extractor fan in the kitchen window as well.... cant remember much else....but this blogger got into an altercation with the FB group because she copy/pasted some of his comments, hope it's ok to link? there may be some info that may assist your (Otto&Phill) 'plan's http://steelmagnolia-gossips.blogspot.com/2011/01/lawrence-on-facebook-is-back-with-some.html

Just came across this again, which is probably as close to a transcript of the 'missing appeal tape' as we're gonna get..... GR mentioned how he and Jo enjoyed a touring holiday in Cornwall in a 'campervan' in the summer 2010..... wondered if this would be hired? or it could still have been accessable?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...tect-jo-yeates-115875-22801664/#ixzz1AnKJbc8W

His name was "Lawrence" and he claimed to have been the window cleaner at no 44 for a number of years, although he has sinced moved away, I do remember that he said the two flats above Joanna's had their kitchen windows looking out over Jo's front door, but their sinks would be in the way so they would not be able to look down, I know he said there was an extractor fan in the kitchen window as well.... cant remember much else....but this blogger got into an altercation with the FB group because she copy/pasted some of his comments, hope it's ok to link? there may be some info that may assist your (Otto&Phill) 'plan's http://steelmagnolia-gossips.blogspot.com/2011/01/lawrence-on-facebook-is-back-with-some.html

Just came across this again, which is probably as close to a transcript of the 'missing appeal tape' as we're gonna get..... GR mentioned how he and Jo enjoyed a touring holiday in Cornwall in a 'campervan' in the summer 2010..... wondered if this would be hired? or it could still have been accessable?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...tect-jo-yeates-115875-22801664/#ixzz1AnKJbc8W

Thanks. It sounds like the only way in and out was through the door, and to the front of the house.

Yes, that looks about right....though can't see where you would hide a body?
:waitasec:

Since there was no access to the rest of the house through the flat, going out the only entrance on the side of the buidling was the only option. The only obvious place to hide a body would be the shed ... or in another part of the house, but that would be quite a risk to take a body into the public entrance to several suites.

Think I remember reading somewhere that the campervan belonged to Jos' parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie