GUILTY UK - Karen Buckley, 24, Glasgow, Scotland, 12 April 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It starts getting light about half 6-7am here. Doesn't look good that they've cordoned the flat off where she was last seen. I'm worried for this girl :( the bag found dumped in the park raises suspicions as well. I don't think whatever happened was an accident. JMO.

Looking at the map, why would she walk through Dawsholm Park (where her bag was found) if she was headed home?

Radio Clyde News ‏@RadioClydeNews 5m5 minutes ago
Police with boxes appearing to contain forensic suits at flat on Dorchester Av where missing Karen Buckley last seen.

CCkDzqdWYAAcPBp.jpg

https://twitter.com/RadioClydeNews

Radio Clyde News ‏@RadioClydeNews 5m5 minutes ago
Police with boxes appearing to contain forensic suits at flat on Dorchester Av where missing Karen Buckley last seen.

https://twitter.com/RadioClydeNews

Oh no, not good. Karen's poor mum and dad must be completely distraught .

It's interesting though that this is happening so soon after the presser, IMO.

Some women don't like to stay over...some don't want to head home in daylight in party clothes...jmo

It starts getting light about half 6-7am here. Doesn't look good that they've cordoned the flat off where she was last seen. I'm worried for this girl :( the bag found dumped in the park raises suspicions as well. I don't think whatever happened was an accident. JMO.

No doesn't look good does it ?....also the fact that the man was traced rather than coming forward is worrying.

Unless he didn't know anything about her going missing if in fact she did leave his house at 4am? Some people don't watch the news so he might not have known. Still doesn't sound good though cordoning his flat off and having forensic officers enter. X

No doesn't look good does it ?....also the fact that the man was traced rather than coming forward is worrying.

Couldn't help but notice during the presser that the DS paused when he was asked if the man came forward or was he traced. He definitely paused to think about how or IF he should respond (IMO) and then said 'he was traced'.

Deleted my post - I hadn't seen the time stamp on that link to the news report. All clear now.

Yeah I live just outside Glasgow my cat Winston wants out at the garden now when it's light at 6am. Thanks for all your updates unfortunately it's not looking good. Karen's family and friends are in my prayers it must be hellish for them.

So is it to be assumed that Viber shows as active until phone is switched off, if the police are saying its a false lead and this link states that her phone rang out until battery died which is roughly about the same time as the Viber log in?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...t-moved-to-glasgow-three-months-ago-1.2175731

Unfamiliar with the workings of Viber - use whatsapp which time stamps the actual last log in.

Looking at the map, why would she walk through Dawsholm Park (where her bag was found) if she was headed home?

Just catching up with this - first thing I saw that puzzled me was that...... why walk towards that park when she lived in the totally opposite direction

Have seen reports that the man from the flat ( the one who was * traced* ) said she departed at 4am ........and another comment that said she was seen leaving at 4am ?

Overall, does not sound good at all

Some women don't like to stay over...some don't want to head home in daylight in party clothes...jmo

But from what I am reading, Karen's outfit was a sleeveless jumpsuit and if she had left her jacket behind in the nightclub, then it would have been extremely cold at 4am, to do a fairly long walk home

Some people aren't too bothered about the cold or feel it if they've had a lot to drink. I still have a weird feeling she didn't leave that flat though. Or if she did, whatever happened wasn't an accident. Her bag was dumped in a park & she was no where to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly