GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok thank you :) To me she looks younger then 19 also but I just thought it might be plausible that he thought she was really 16. Who knows.

I still find it hard to imagine why a 15 year old would be interested in a 27 year old so I wonder if he lied about his age.

Although I've never met him so for all I know he may be intelligent , witty, charming, flattering etc.

Sorry for the double post but I am sort of starting to feel bad for LH and I really don't know if I should be or not.

I saw the facebook news pages where people from their town (some who knew them some who didn't) were calling both LH and SB all sorts of vile names. But they really should not both be treated equally and as sick monsters if one of them really is (SB) the crimes he is charged with are the worst of the worst and then LH whose crimes are very bad if he is guilty and knew she was 15. But if he really didn't and thought she was 16 and legal, I don't feel the public should be making the same death threats and all sorts of name calling the same way they are to SB. I don't know if that makes any sense sorry I'm just kind of in shock at all of this and don't really know what to think.

I know what you mean, the crimes are both wrong but on two completely different levels; grooming/sexual activity Vs murder & rape.

Re her age... if she really did tell him she was 19 and he thought he was in a normal loving relationship with a 19 year old then I do feel sorry for him, if he knew she was 15 then I don't and the charges are valid..

I don't remember seeing her age on the facebook page but to me she looked and sounded a lot younger than 19.

There was somebody on the tribute facebook page saying that they said at the court hearing that police had messages from her telling him she was 19. Don't know how true that is because they don't normally give out that kind of detail at this stage.

IRC she became 15 in August.

Sorry for the double post but I am sort of starting to feel bad for LH and I really don't know if I should be or not.

I saw the facebook news pages where people from their town (some who knew them some who didn't) were calling both LH and SB all sorts of vile names. But they really should not both be treated equally and as sick monsters if one of them really is (SB) the crimes he is charged with are the worst of the worst and then LH whose crimes are very bad if he is guilty and knew she was 15. But if he really didn't and thought she was 16 and legal, I don't feel the public should be making the same death threats and all sorts of name calling the same way they are to SB. I don't know if that makes any sense sorry I'm just kind of in shock at all of this and don't really know what to think.

I am from the town. I am seeing these posts every day.

I think the reason LH is having these threats is because of what happened to her afterwards. He is being seen in the same light as SB and even though he isn't charged for her murder, LH is being called a murderer.

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for him as he should be charged with the crimes he committed. However, I think the reaction is what it is due to the awful outcome.

LH was very social, you saw him about a lot. SB not so much. I wonder if this adds to the outrage. Most people of similar age went school with both. But the big difference is most people had seen LH recently - whether as a friend, just passing in the street or at the pub. Perhaps some had said "hello" to him not so long ago. That makes it hit home a lot more for people.

This is only my assumption. I was not friends with either men, but went school with both. If I ever bumped into LH though he'd always say hi. He seemed like a normal bloke, and that can make the reaction worse, I believe.

i remember seeing a second fb page for SB, the page appears to be gone now.

on that page he made references to buying a motorbike... there were images of a yellow bike featured on his page. does anyone know if this ever happened?

I'm not getting "hung up" over it. I merely said what are the chances that 2 old friends both end up in the same village virtually next door to each other and then end up tangled up in this..

Yes perhaps LH does have inheritance money or something but from what I've read elsewhere he never had a pot to p!ss in, spent most of his time in between jobs and blowing what money he did have on nights out..so yeah it did get me questioning how he's afforded to move into the property...next to property which coincidently SB has recently bought

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have read the same as you Sar, with regard to LH and it didnt seem to me that he had money to spare and steady employment.

I also dont think ( could be wrong of course ) that SB has bought the two houses. Again, from what I read, this was SBs first ever house purchase. So I think it unlikely that he would also have been able ( finance wise ) to purchase a second, buy to let, property.

I think the reason LH is having these threats is because of what happened to her afterwards. He is being seen in the same light as SB and even though he isn't charged for her murder, LH is being called a murderer.

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for him as he should be charged with the crimes he committed. However, I think the reaction is what it is due to the awful outcome.

LH was very social, you saw him about a lot. SB not so much. I wonder if this adds to the outrage. Most people of similar age went school with both. But the big difference is most people had seen LH recently - whether as a friend, just passing in the street or at the pub. Perhaps some had said "hello" to him not so long ago. That makes it hit home a lot more for people.

This is only my assumption. I was not friends with either men, but went school with both. If I ever bumped into LH though he'd always say hi. He seemed like a normal bloke, and that can make the reaction worse, I believe.

Yes, I've seen quite a lot of comments like "I can't believe he'd be involved in something like this" or wtte.

Can someone start a thread for Miah Green? Another young girl missing since Saturday afternoon

Can someone start a thread for Miah Green? Another young girl missing since Saturday afternoon

The little 12 year old from Milton Keynes? Hoping for the best there. I have put it on the UK cases, but I don't know what else to do I'm afraid.

Looking at that one, another popped up too. Chloe Hull (14) from Newport Pagnell. Did a search and couldn't find anything on the WS forums. What on earth is happening with all these young girls. :(

Looking at that one, another popped up too. Chloe Hull (14) from Newport Pagnell. Did a search and couldn't find anything on the WS forums. What on earth is happening with all these young girls. :(

Newport Pagnell near me not heard about this one yet so scary :(

They are pretty sure they know she has run away and who with so the media coverage is less. It's so frightening.

Hello Rainbow, Welcome to our group. I was just wondering do you know anything about the assault that LH was allegedly in Court for. Or if either had been known to have any long term relationships?

Hello Rainbow, Welcome to our group. I was just wondering do you know anything about the assault that LH was allegedly in Court for. Or if either had been known to have any long term relationships?

Hi

Sorry, I don't know the answer to either of those questions. Assault was news to me. Relationship wise I don't know. Like I say, he's not a friend, just knew to say "hello". This is a small town. If you're of similar age then likely you went school together!

The arrests and charges were a big suprise to me. He did not seem the type. A bit immature at times, but seems harmless. But I don't know him well enough to make a sound judge of character.

Sorry I'm not of more help.

The assault was on the father of someone he went to school with

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

At one time I heard that Kayleigh was seen out over the weekend by members of the public. Does anyone know any more about this? If she was out with both LH and SB, or if it was just with LH?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back