GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've also heard that all 3 were seen together over the weekend (I don't know which day) somewhere that hasn't been mentioned so far and that Kayeigh didn't appear to be with them under duress.

Intriguing! With all the police appeals, it was likely there were sightings reported. These would have helped the police to narrow things down, and of course wouldn't have been made public.

I see there are two new local posters - welcome both.

From what you've posted you are more local to Ibstock than me, I'm more familiar with the other places involved. Maybe this area is different to where other UK posters live but ime eveyone tends to know everyone and is they didn't go to school with them they know someone who worked with their mother etc - you get my drift.

From these kind of connections I've been told other the last couple of days (and I can't prove this so MOO etc) that SB lived fairly recently in Belton which would explain why he might have returned there to hide things or get rid of evidence and I've also heard that all 3 were seen together over the weekend (I don't know which day) somewhere that hasn't been mentioned so far and that Kayeigh didn't appear to be with them under duress.

If this isn't allowed please delete Admin.

Also just to clarify and I think someone else has mentioned this above it's common for schools to be called colleges here and the Ibstock college only goes to age 14, being dropped off outside one to meet a friend isn't the slightest bit odd imo, it's just a convienient spot for a parent to drop off a child I really wouldn't read anything into that location at all.
To me, if the sighting is true, then it doesn't sound like Kayleigh's murder was planned..I mean who is going to venture out into public where you can be spotted if you intend on killing her hours later

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Intriguing! With all the police appeals, it was likely there were sightings reported. These would have helped the police to narrow things down, and of course wouldn't have been made public.

I think so indeed. In the video I posted a page back police mentioned witnesses and thanked them for coming forward.

With the very specific date charge against SB - Sunday November 15 - there must surely have been either sighting of Kayleigh on that day ( as Suzy has indicated might be the case ) or photo evidence.
I hardly think the police would take SBs word for it - even if he has confessed ( and we dont know that of course ).

The timeline then is very short. After the killing, SB ( and LH ? ) had to then get rid of the phone ( unless that was genuinely lost earlier on during the week end ) and the clothing which was found over a 10 mile area........and of course take Kayleigh to the place where she was eventually found.
All this before being arrested late Sunday night/early hours of Monday.

So what was it that got the police on to them so quickly ?
If Kayleigh was still around on the Sunday, and only just reported as missing that morning ? there would have been no time surely to start checking FB pages.
And the police did not have her mobile at that point.

Hi all, catching up on this case - was aware of appeals for Kayleigh when she was missing. Re items found relating to Kayleigh which made police suspect murder, do we know what they were & where they were found?

With the very specific date charge against SB - Sunday November 15 - there must surely have been either sighting of Kayleigh on that day ( as Suzy has indicated might be the case ) or photo evidence.
I hardly think the police would take SBs word for it - even if he has confessed ( and we dont know that of course ).

The timeline then is very short. After the killing, SB ( and LH ? ) had to then get rid of the phone ( unless that was genuinely lost earlier on during the week end ) and the clothing which was found over a 10 mile area........and of course take Kayleigh to the place where she was eventually found.
All this before being arrested late Sunday night/early hours of Monday.

So what was it that got the police on to them so quickly ?

If Kayleigh was still around on the Sunday, and only just reported as missing that morning ? there would have been no time surely to start checking FB pages.
And the police did not have her mobile at that point.

Whoever reported the sighting must have recognised them and named them.

<< Never even snogged a boy behind a bike shed

My Husband was my first BF, we met when I was 27.

:blushing: lol

Lolol My husband was too my first boyfriend but we began dating when we were 15 in highschool. Got married at 21yo. We are both same age and did what we could lol during dating years. To go to his house my mother in law had to phone my mother and ask for permission!! But some times we deceived my mother ;) lol

When I was told who had been arrested I was also told why. Being local gossip travels fast. However I am not sure if it is speculation or fact and whether I should really share. If it were true then it could possibly hinder case.

It also could be fabricated. The person who told me I hadn't seen since school. They were very quick to tell everyone I think!

BBC have stated this about where the body was found

88b791feb160d382ab650b65624fcd43.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So whoever reported them must have known on the Sunday that Kayleigh was missing already ? a friend of the family then ? as dont think there was any announcement by the police on that day, was there ?

Hi all, catching up on this case - was aware of appeals for Kayleigh when she was missing. Re items found relating to Kayleigh which made police suspect murder, do we know what they were & where they were found?

All locations that have been reported in the media are on the map^ Some are approx locations and if so are stated so. Some are accurate though, I hope :)

Btw, thanks for everyone's replies to my earlier long post.

Edinlass, I hope you didn't think I was portraying LH as a victim, or being disrespectful to Kayleigh and her family. I don't see him as a victim at all, but equally don't like to see him condemned for more than he has been charged with. And that is not the same as saying we shouldn't speculate that he had further involvement either. I just needed to check out why others may have him down as some sort of evil monster, when I see his behaviour as reprehensible and wrong, and possibly bordering on perverse, but not sick, based on the charges. I don't know maybe I'm making it worse and not explaining properly.

I don't want anyone to feel they can't say what they want to because of what I've posted, and I suppose I needed to explore my own morals and values a bit more.

When I was told who had been arrested I was also told why. Being local gossip travels fast. However I am not sure if it is speculation or fact and whether I should really share. If it were true then it could possibly hinder case.

It also could be fabricated. The person who told me I hadn't seen since school. They were very quick to tell everyone I think!

I dont want you to jeapordise a fair trial by telling us anything (so don't answer) but I really hope he didn't have previous, as I noticed on facebook that for his gardening business he he was using a company that promises to get business for you from the "yummy mummy" market. The company talks of mothers too busy to do household jobs or trying to juggle work and kids. If I was a mother being targetted that way I'd hope the people were actually CRB checked or similar.

So whoever reported them must have known on the Sunday that Kayleigh was missing already ? a friend of the family then ? as dont think there was any announcement by the police on that day, was there ?

I didn't see it myself but somebody mentioned that Kayleigh's brother was asking if anybody knew where LH was on Sunday. I imagine at some point they had spoken to Kayleigh's best friend and realised she wasn't stopping there and possibly got the name from her.

Is it known what time she was reported missing?

Just trying to work through what may have happened

Kayleigh didn't come home as expected - say 5pm?
Friend contacted who she was supposed to be with
Friend tells them she hadn't been at hers and said she had been at aunt's
Family realise she has lied
Police informed
Police question friend who tells them about LH and their original plan
Police visit LH's family to find out where he is living
He says he was with SB?

when was she officially reported missing?
if she had been reported missing to police, and someone named them on sunday, surely the police would have been knocking on their doors within five/ten minutes.

unless police missed LH as he was by then on his way back to parents house/Coalville.
and they missed SB as he was out in his van...

did anyone think it was odd that SB was arrested at his home, but his front door lock had been tampered with?
1. did police break into an empty house before arresting him?
2. did someone else [LH?] break into SB's house?

if she had been reported missing to police, and someone named them on sunday, surely the police would have been knocking on their doors within five/ten minutes.

unless police missed LH as he was by then on his way back to parents house/Coalville.

did anyone think it was odd that SB was arrested at his home, but his front door lock had been tampered with?

3. Did he not open his door when police called and they had to force entry?

Is it known what time she was reported missing?

Just trying to work through what may have happened

Kayleigh didn't come home as expected - say 5pm?
Friend contacted who she was supposed to be with
Friend tells them she hadn't been at hers and said she had been at aunt's
Family realise she has lied
Police informed
Police question friend who tells them about LH and their original plan
Police visit LH's family to find out where he is living
He says he was with SB?

Or maybe he says she had a lift home with SB or maybe LH popped out and when he returned SB told him she'd gone home

I didn't know his front door had been tampered with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back