GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. However much they were told to expect bad news, it must be so hard for her family to accept.

Another family left heartbroken and desolate by the evil act of another.

Blessings to her loved ones. RIP Kayleigh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34864592

Police searching for missing teenager Kayleigh Haywood say they have found a body in a field in Leicestershire.
The 15-year-old, from Measham, has not been seen since about 18:00 GMT on Friday when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College.
Police said the discovery of the teenager's mobile phone and belongings, alongside other information had led them to believe she has been killed.
Two men, aged 27 and 28, have been re-arrested on suspicion of murder.

Oh dear, it was only a matter of time wasn't it?

Wonder if she was found during a search of the area or if someone confessed.

Yes, from the beggining. This case had all the details to end in sorrow and grief.

I always try to think deeply of these crimes. Not to understand them because I never will but to try to see

the motivations behind ending the life of someone in a brutal way. FFS, people have it all nowadays, so many things to get distracted, so many things to do, to travel, to enjoy but they seem to live and to find strength to go on with their lives from having 'kicks'. These guys have so many stimulations all around but nothing seems to be enough. They want always more, more, more to distract themselves from their wasted and painful lives. Worth for nothing minds, bodies, lives!
Then, the ultimate 'kick' appears to be to kill someone defenseless and feel the power over life and death.

How I hate these poor excuses for men who have it all but morals, decency, respect and... a heart.

I was afraid of that, at least LE has a really good idea who did it. I'm so sorry for all her loved ones and can tell she'll be sorely missed.

I'm finding it so hard to get my head around what could have happened. Ok, teenage girl arranges to meet somebody she's met online and ends up missing. That's pretty straightforward and something we've all heard before... BUT in this case there are two men, who don't appear to have much in common other than knowing each other on FB. No tagging of each other in posts or messages to each other that I can see.

LH who it seems could be the "27 year old" she met up with. Certainly Kayleigh is on LH's friends list and he has liked some of her pics on facebook. He is a big fan of horror films and in 2013 was trying to film one of his own. He appears to have a dark sense of humour and describes his occupation as serial killer on facebook. He doesn't appear to hide who he is (ie not pretending to be somebody younger).

But then where does SB come into the equation? He appears to be a hardworking young man with his own gardening business. He doesn't have Kayleigh on his friends list, though he does have LH on there. The only link at all to Kayleigh appears to be that they both like trance music. Nothing particularly odd on his facebook, no horror pics or dark sense of humour evident. Yet it appears to be his van police were looking for and possibly his lock up that Kayleigh's clothes were found in.

Nothing I've heard or seen has suggested they were particuarly close, although they could be living together as neighbours referred to another man in his 20s recently moving in with SB, so what on earth do police think has happened?

Maybe LH had brought Kayleigh back home - with or without SB's prior knowledge - SB comes in for a drink and then something horrible happened.

I'm confused did the suspects live together or live in houses back to back from each other?

Police searching for missing Kayleigh Haywood have discovered a body in a field in Ibstock, Leicestershire.

The 15-year-old's the teenager's family was informed after the discovery on Wednesday night.

Kayleigh, from Measham, went missing on Friday, 13 November, after she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College at around 6pm.

Chief Superintendent David Sandall said: "We have discovered a body in a field.

"While formal identification has yet to take place, Kayleigh's family are aware of the discovery and enquiries are continuing."

Two men, aged 27 and 28, remain in police custody arrested on suspicion of murder.

http://news.sky.com/story/1590247/body-found-in-search-for-missing-kayleigh

So sad to hear that a body has been found. It seemed like the only outcome hearing the news reports, but there is always that glimmer of hope until the person is found.

The police seem to have a lot of information

I was afraid of that, at least LE has a really good idea who did it. I'm so sorry for all her loved ones and can tell she'll be sorely missed.
The police seemed to be really on the ball here. I'd be very surprised if LH and SB were not involved.

Maybe LH had brought Kayleigh back home - with or without SB's prior knowledge - SB comes in for a drink and then something horrible happened.

I'm confused did the suspects live together or live in houses back to back from each other?

Not sure of the living arrangments. neighbours mentioned a second man having moved in with SB but I thought they were one bedroomed properties so maybe he was just kipping on the sofa? But then I've seen mention of adjoining properties too.

It did cross my mind that maybe they were originally going to all meet up as a foursome with Kayleigh's friend, but reports have only referred to Kayleigh's friend saying they were goin to meet up with one person.

Oh no! Poor Kayleigh.

Although we all knew the direction it was going, it doesn't feel any less shocking. Thoughts are with her family.

The Mail are reporting the body was only found at 10PM

Officers searching for missing schoolgirl Kayleigh Haywood have revealed they have found a body.

Leicestershire Police confirmed that a body was discovered last night at 10pm in a field in the village of Ibstock, Leicestershire near where she lived.

Kayleigh's family has been informed of the discovery but formal identification is yet to take place.

Chief Superintendent David Sandall, Head of Crime, said: 'Tonight, we have discovered a body in a field.

'While formal identification has yet to take place, Kayleigh’s family are aware of the discovery and inquiries are continuing.'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324638/Police-hunting-missing-Kayleigh-Haywood-discover-body-field.html#ixzz3rtPAOoVl

I just saw the news :( :( I know we expected it, and I had a feeling this was coming tonight, but still... I still held out that tiny bit of hope. :tears:

Bless her heart and soul. I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry this world is full of monsters. :(

IIRC they lived in adjacent houses.

I'm going to lay my cards on the table. I don't think it's a coincidence Kayleigh was taken on 'Friday the 13th'

I'm going to lay my cards on the table. I don't think it's a coincidence Kayleigh was taken on 'Friday the 13th'

I thought that when I saw LH was a big horror fan but where does SB then fit into it?

Oh so sad. It was expected, but it's still sad to hear the news. Fly high Kayleigh, fly high. Sending thoughts and prayers for her family.

Could this be a situation where SB has just lent LH his work van and storage unit and LH is trying to put the blame on SB?

I'm finding it hard to imagine they worked together to harm Kayleigh, if their only known link is living together or next door to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper