GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they were arrested, weren't they together? Maybe SB was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or maybe it's a case of takes one to know one, and it just happened that 2 sickos lived next to each other and bonded over shared interests. Idk.. We don't have many details at the moment. Evil can hide and appear normal, evil can be obvious.. Rambling

Not sure if they were arrested together. Unless it was something accidental I'd have thought they'd have to have built up complete trust in each other over time to kill together. I guess more may come out about how well they know each other.

I'm curious as to why the police were specifically asking for sightings between Saturday afternoon and Monday early.
"Were you in the Diseworth or Belton areas between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning, did you see anyone or any vehicles acting suspiciously?

What about from 6 pm Friday until Saturday afternoon? Do they know it all until that time?

My my, SB's brother would fit in nicely with the UK and Eire crowd!

Not sure if they were arrested together. Unless it was something accidental I'd have thought they'd have to have built up complete trust in each other over time to kill together. I guess more may come out about how well they know each other.

I don't think they were arrested together from the reporting. It said two men were arrested in the Ibstock and Coalville areas.

Not knowing the area maybe it's one area called Ibstock & Coalville though for all I know.

Got it. Both are prime candidates for the UK and Eire fb. Wonder what they know about him?

I don't think they were arrested together from the reporting. It said two men were arrested in the Ibstock and Coalville areas.

Not knowing the area maybe it's one area called Ibstock & Coalville though for all I know.

Ibstock and Coalville are approx 3 miles apart depending on where each were arrested.

LH isn't very attractive yet has all these pics with pretty girls on his FB.
I may be entirely alone here, but I get a gay vibe from LH for some reason.

HA! I was just thinking that maybe they were a couple😕

Sorry you are correct, I just checked again. I swear I'd read they were arrested together by the side of a road. Ignore me I must be going crackers!

I have to say I'm quite surprised at the instant disowning by the brother and sister. I'm assuming they haven't spoken to him to hear his version since he is currently still being questioned. So either he has shown behaviour that indicates he is capable of something like this or they are just making sure they distance themselves from him as much as possible to avoid any backlash on them?

I think if it was my brother I'd be wanting a few questions answered first! I'm guessing they aren't huge believers of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Although stress does make people react differently.

I have to say I'm quite surprised at the instant disowning by the brother and sister. I'm assuming they haven't spoken to him to hear his version since he is currently still being questioned. So either he has shown behaviour that indicates he is capable of something like this or they are just making sure they distance themselves from him as much as possible to avoid any backlash on them?

I think if it was my brother I'd be wanting a few questions answered first! I'm guessing they aren't huge believers of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Although stress does make people react differently.

The former is possible, as it's a small community. I don't think I've ever seen a family member of a suspect react so aggressively before, and publicly.

I see the gardeners sister calls him a derogatory term for a gay person ...

What terrible news to wake up to although we knew it was coming :-( RIP Kayleigh

LH seems pretty normal to me on FB, seems very sociable, well liked etc. I don't think his FB screams 'psycho' at all, quite the opposite actually, even with the dark humour and like (would not call it an obsession) of horror films. If he is involved all the more scarier that he seems like a normal bloke to me :thinking:

He looks like Joe Pasquale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What terrible news to wake up to although we knew it was coming :-( RIP Kayleigh

LH seems pretty normal to me on FB, seems very sociable, well liked etc. I don't think his FB screams 'psycho' at all, quite the opposite actually, even with the dark humour and like (would not call it an obsession) of horror films. If he is involved all the more scarier that he seems like a normal bloke to me :thinking:
I love that you've said this ... because, I looked through Luke's facebook and thought it reminded me of Jamie Reynolds facebook page.... a not very visually attractive guy, lots of photos with pretty girls, an interest in writing ...

I think it's good that other people can see it differently

I'm 24 and certainly when I was at school we had two police officers come in and talk to us about internet safety. This was back when typically you had one family computer in the home and no one had internet on their mobiles. I would like to hope that the police still continue to do this. Everything has changed so much even in the last 10 years.
I have heard horrific horrific things that young girls (as young as 12) get up to with their mobile phones, from friends who are brownie leaders etc. I know a 15 year old girl who gets bullied at school because she won't send nudes to the boys.
I do think they are starting young... my youngest who is 5 came home earlier this year and they'd been taught how to be safe on Facebook (little things in words they understood like - don't tell people where you live etc - like stranger danger but electronically). At first I was like wtf?! Why are they talking to 5 year old about Facebook. My daughter didn't even know what it was until then but actually I guess they DO need to start this stuff off at such a young age. Both my daughters (the other one is 9) have a lot of their homework set on the Internet, a lot of online research and quite a few of their lessons in class are done online albeit on secure school networks so I guess it's best if they know the dangers from a young age. Like I say it's the electronic version of stranger danger

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Am I right in thinking that we've not had confirmation that they have been charged with murder?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member