GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it strange from the beginning that police weren't allowing the public to help in the searches or conduct their own searches. It seems they had some information to work with, whatever that was.

I'm going to lay my cards on the table. I don't think it's a coincidence Kayleigh was taken on 'Friday the 13th'

I wish I could act astonished at that suggestion, but nothing - absolutely nothing, would surprise me with those that take another life.

LE seem pretty sure (from the news reports) that she was seen alive on Sat. afternoon though, how would your thoughts go with that?.

I thought that when I saw LH was a big horror fan but where does SB then fit into it?

I have no idea where SB comes into it. But Considering LH's FB is filled with Jason pics, and he seems to be obsessed with Horror movies, it just seems too big of a coincidence. I guess you can call it a strong hunch.

I have wondered if these two have a history, if this isn't their first crime together.

Could this be a situation where SB has just lent LH his work van and storage unit and LH is trying to put the blameon SB?
I'm finding it hard to imagine they worked together to harm Kayleigh, if their only known link is living together or next door to each other.
Nah I don't buy this theory. Why would a small business owner lend his van and storage space to a totally random neighbour? They must have known each other fairly well at the very least.

I wish I could act astonished at that suggestion, but nothing - absolutely nothing, would surprise me with those that take another life.

LE seem pretty sure (from the news reports) that she was seen alive on Sat. afternoon though, how would your thoughts go with that?.

If I knew that for sure, I'm not sure we do. I read the contact with mum on Saturday was a message, a witness could be mistaken. If she was alive and well on Saturday afternoon then yes, I would have a rethink. I wouldn't miscount it still, as Friday the 13th could have been a trigger.

I'm really tired, my mind might just be getting ahead of itself. Just, idk it feels like a huge lightbulb is blinking.

I have no idea where SB comes into it. But Considering LH's FB is filled with Jason pics, and he seems to be obsessed with Horror movies, it just seems too big of a coincidence. I guess you can call it a strong hunch.

Yeah it's just the SB part puzzling me. There seems to be no horror link to him. Just googled Jason and Friday 13th, the date alone had spooked me I didn't realise he had pics of the star of the film too.

I've never watched the Friday 13th films, are there any scenes that would fit in with arranging to meet up with one or two teenage girls?

So this Luke Funtimes :sick: Harlow thing has a profile picture updated with the French flag on the 14th

Nov at 14.50. At this time he was still with Kayleigh, or had he/they got ridden of her already?

Why do they leave all these obvious facebook contact clues, but then hide the body somewhere it has taken the police 4 days to find.

Nah I don't buy this theory. Why would a small business owner lend his van and storage space to a totally random neighbour? They must have known each other fairly well at the very least.

He might have offered him some cash, made up a story to hoodwink him like Nathan Matthews did in the Becky Watts case. I don't know it just seems more believable than them working together to kill her, from what little we know of them , which granted is very little.

Perhaps they had a shared interest in other types of films....

Maybe SB will pull some sort of weeing in the lego bucket excuse?

So this Luke Funtimes :sick: Harlow thing has a profile picture updated with the French flag on the 14th

Nov at 14.50. At this time he was still with Kayleigh, or had he/they got ridden of her already?

Also SB shared his gardening business page to a facebook group at 7.04am on Saturday 14th November

Yeah it's just the SB part puzzling me. There seems to be no horror link to him. Just googled Jason and Friday 13th, the date alone had spooked me I didn't realise he had pics of the star of the film too.

I've never watched the Friday 13th films, are there any scenes that would fit in with arranging to meet up with one or two teenage girls?

Could it be as simple as SB seeing Kayleigh going into LH's house and after she left he followed her (or waiting round the corner) and bundled her into his van? Possibly LH was bragging/winding SB up about it in the days leading up to her visit being neighbours?

Basically the green eyed monster.

I can't work out why they would discard her clothing where it would be found. You'd think it would be easy to disguise as rubbish and hide in a random bin and never be found.

Also SB shared his gardening business page to a facebook group at 7.04am on Saturday 14th November

that sounds to me like someone who hasn't been to bed all night. could also be legit though if he works on a Sat.

Perhaps they had a shared interest in other types of films....

Maybe SB will pull some sort of weeing in the lego bucket excuse?

Nooo don't mention the lego bucket. I'd almost forgotten about that.

Hadn't thought of other films but a post came up in the facebook search of SB's name that seems to hint that someone who knows SB well has accepted he was invovled.

I see SB's brother has spoken out and he's not to pleased with either of them.

Could it be as simple as SB seeing Kayleigh going into LH's house and after she left he followed her (or waiting round the corner) and bundled her into his van? Possibly LH was bragging/winding SB up about it in the days leading up to her visit being neighbours?

Basically the green eyed monster.

Ah could be. It could well be that LH is the Chris Jefferies of the case and SB is the Vincent Tabak.

When they were arrested, weren't they together? Maybe SB was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or maybe it's a case of takes one to know one, and it just happened that 2 sickos lived next to each other and bonded over shared interests. Idk.. We don't have many details at the moment. Evil can hide and appear normal, evil can be obvious.. Rambling

A garden landscape van isn't going to look out of place or attract much attention if digging is going on. Granted, not much gardening goes on in fields, but it seems like a handy disguise for not raising suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper