GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like writing this but im hoping & praying she was found in one piece!! [emoji17][emoji79][emoji32]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not pointing fingers at anybody. I'm just saying there's a difference between stating "looks like LH had an unusual interest in so and so" and dissecting every part of their social network footprint seemingly looking for things which they use to prove he's a wierdo.. just saying

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh I know you're not. No worries sar.

My brain likes to solve puzzles, I just see things and try to fit pieces together. I'm sure most of us do to be here.. That's all I'm doing, looking for clues, possible motive. Isn't that what we do?

^^ People trying to make sense of the senseless murder of a young girl. What you see as innocent images of a party boy having a good time, others see as creepy.

sar2them1984's, What is your theory on the how and why of this horror story?

Really good points you've made there! I agree, the van because LH couldn't drive & the storage unit(s) SB was renting where her clothes were found? LH had to have been driven there as he doesn't drive. That's why I think SB was brought in as well. On wagtails storage website, by law you have to give them your full identification before renting out any of their storage units.

Yes, I think SB may just be an accomplice but we'll see. IF indeed he is found Guilty of anything he IS crazy, looks like he was actually running a very good business!

Awfully long time to remove the body from the scene!

One can only hope that it's because of all the forensic evidence that was left. I'd like to know how they thought they'd get away with it?

Yes SB could have just been helping him by driving him about, letting the clothes be stored in the storage unit he was renting. Still wrong & stupid on SB's part though as it still makes him involved in some way.

I get its police talk. What I'm struggling with is she was found at 10.00pm last night and at 9.59am this morning police have still not ID'd her. Could just be the autopsy couldn't be carried out through the night or SOC had a lot to do.

Maybe the family just can't cope with making the identifcation, it would be totally understandable if the police want to give them time

ETA Just seen later posts about the body only just having been moved, I'd say that explains why no identification has been made yet

@SteveH1982: This house is all cordoned off. About 5 mins walk from where the body was found. #KayleighHaywood @BBCNewsbeat https://t.co/a3oyaWJS0L

fa3aef2707a0d71e7528e521add90ebf.jpg

That's 5 George ave isn't it?

Is anyone else having problems with the forum today?

I can only load the top half the posts on a page then it takes a lifetime to load the rest

Is anyone else having problems with the forum today?

I can only load the top half the posts on a page then it takes a lifetime to load the rest

It seems to be working well for me. You might try restarting your computer.

I also think forensics would want to wait until daylight to examine any evidence etc.

I'm glad it's not been a rushed job.

I just fear what we are going to hear in regards to how poor Kayleigh died :( :(

Is it? I don't know how long it takes on average to do the forensics, but they have to do a thorough job before they remove the body. They will have wanted to examine everything in daylight too.

Do we definitely know that she wasn't in the water?
Or buried

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members