GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really get why once they are arrested they don't cough up. I mean really..do they honestly think they'll get away with it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sometimes they do. Look at the Claudia Lawrence investigation. I'm sure police have already spoken to her killer(s).

This is only my own opinion of course - but I think that he/they admitted to meeting Kayleigh on Friday/Saturday, but then

probably said she'd left alive and well.

It explains a bit why police needed sightings after Saturday till they were arrested Monday a.m.

Spreading the phone and clothing in so many different areas was done in the hope of backing up their alibi. Just my thoughts.

Echoes Karen Buckley.

I know SB's address is shown on his business site, but I must have missed how LH's address is known.

No I dont believe LHs address has been found. The arrest details IIRC were one person in Ibstock ( which would be SB based on his address ) and one in Coalville.
So I took this to be LH was living in Coalville.
And, with the arrests being made late Sunday night/early hours of Monday morning, would most likely be arrested at their homes.

Yes that coudl be the case. That for some reason they were in the woods and she died there and was just left where she was. Though it's taken an awful long time to find her if she really was only 5 minutes walk from the house they've been searching.

BBM Very true. They were searching in Sense Valley Park from the outset and they had the helicopter up every day.

The police will be able to tell from the phone masts whether LH and SB were together in this. But I don't know how long it takes for that kind of investigation to come back. And they will also know when and where Kayleigh's phone was last used.

Still don't know if that contact with her parents on Saturday morning was a text or a call. Different papers say different things. If it was a text, I wonder if it was in her usual way of texting, parents would know her style. I can't get away from the sense that she died on the Friday night if her phone was found on Saturday afternoon. I think a murder or struggle in the park during daylight hours would be highly unusual. If her phone was found after the Saturday, and she did phone her parents, then it is more likely she died on the Sat night.

This is only my own opinion of course - but I think that he/they admitted to meeting Kayleigh on Friday/Saturday, but then

probably said she'd left alive and well.

It explains a bit why police needed sightings after Saturday till they were arrested Monday a.m.

Spreading the phone and clothing in so many different areas was done in the hope of backing up their alibi. Just my thoughts.

Yes, there has to be a reason why the police kept saying from Saturday afternoon and not the Friday evening when asking for info.
They possibly went along with what the 2 suspects said ( if they have said anything ) about being in the park with Kayleigh on the Saturday.
But maybe first indications from forensics when Kayleigh was found, indicate she had been there longer ? Hence now asking for info from the Friday.

It'd be really interesting to know if it was a text or a phone call made to the parents on Saturday morning. That's really important information imo. Anyone can send a text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They are still looking for Kayleigh, who they believe may have been in the park on Saturday.

"We have been trying to piece together her last movements and we believe she may have been in the Sence Valley Forest Park area on Saturday afternoon.

"I would urge you to get in contact with us if you were in the area between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning."

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-11-17/two-arrested-over-disappearance-of-15-year-old-girl/

That might be why they wanted info from sat afternoon-monday.. Still interested to know whether the parents actually spoke to her via call or text.

So it was an actual phone call on the Sat morning, so they'd know it was her & that she was still alive then.

"She called her family on the phone the following morning, but no trace of her has been seen since.

Since she was reported missing, police have found Kayleigh’s mobile phone and items of clothing in different areas."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kayleigh-haywood-missing-body-found-6858408

So it was an actual phone call on the Sat morning, so they'd know it was her & that she was still alive then.

"She called her family on the phone the following morning, but no trace of her has been seen since.

Since she was reported missing, police have found Kayleigh’s mobile phone and items of clothing in different areas."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kayleigh-haywood-missing-body-found-6858408

I've seen it said call, I've seen it said message, in more than a few articles. I'm wondering if the media know for sure which it was.

Ive only seen made contact. & phone call. It is important information though! As there's a hugeeeee difference between text & call.

Yeah I've seen made contact through some form then said a phone call......it is hugely important what method was used tbh. If they are now asking for info on Friday night then maybe they have reason to believe she may have came to harm the Friday and not the Saturday as if it was a phone call then the Friday would be ruled out. Saying that maybe just trying to get all the info they can, I still don't understand why they never asked for info from the Friday at 6pm onwards from the beginning though....

The police will be able to tell from the phone masts whether LH and SB were together in this. But I don't know how long it takes for that kind of investigation to come back. And they will also know when and where Kayleigh's phone was last used.

Still don't know if that contact with her parents on Saturday morning was a text or a call. Different papers say different things. If it was a text, I wonder if it was in her usual way of texting, parents would know her style. I can't get away from the sense that she died on the Friday night if her phone was found on Saturday afternoon. I think a murder or struggle in the park during daylight hours would be highly unusual. If her phone was found after the Saturday, and she did phone her parents, then it is more likely she died on the Sat night.

If it was a text( sent by the person/s who killed her ) I was thinking it might have been along the lines of can I stay with xxxx for another night - in order to buy themselves time before Kayleigh was reported missing. Which would mean that the killer/s knew the story that she had told her parents.

I am also thinking Kayleigh died on the Friday night. But again, the police info is conflicting.
They were always so definite on the if anyone saw anything from Saturday afternoon comment - and surely they would not give this parameter without some proof that Kayleigh was alive on the Friday night/Saturday morning.

But now we have them asking for info from the Friday night - so who knows ?

So we've read phone call. & text message.. Wish they'd just report it correctly to avoid confusion!!

It would be interesting to know what was said if it was indeed a text message that was sent & if the mum thinks it was sent by her.

I've seen it said call, I've seen it said message, in more than a few articles. I'm wondering if the media know for sure which it was.

It's still not clear is it.
One article I read ( today I think ) said in touch with a phone call, but then went on to say, in touch via phone ! which is not at all the same thing.

Ive only seen made contact. & phone call. It is important information though! As there's a hugeeeee difference between text & call.

I hate to say it but sometimes reporters assume, or interpret something they've seen so you can't depend on everything out there. I really hate to say it but this kind of stuff tears me up. I can't imagine what her poor family's going through. It makes me wonder WTF is going on in some people's minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024