GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlow's mum and dad said they are "devastated" by the tragic discovery but are standing by their son.

Playgroup worker Lynn Harlow, 58, said: "I believe my son's innocent, we've got to cling onto that.

"His brother and sister are standing by him too."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

Interesting too that the DM article said LH claimed Kayleigh was 19...if he knew her brother I doubt he thought she was 19...I think if he told his parents that it was because that's what he wanted them to think.

Edited to remove comment that was incorrect.

The differing press articles about how Kayleigh contacted her parents is very confusing. I’ve listed below what Leicestershire Police have stated in their official press releases.

As far as I can see they have never mentioned how the family were contacted Saturday and they've always asked for information about Kayleigh from Friday night. Saturday afternoon was mentioned but it was in regard to seeing anyone or vehicles acting suspicious in the Diseworth or Belton areas. I know journalists have their ‘sources’ so who knows.

Leicestershire Police – Press releases

Mon 16 @ 6.40pm
The teenager was in contact with her parents again on Saturday morning (14 November) but they have not heard from her since.
“If you have seen Kayleigh since Friday evening (13 November) or have any suspicions about where she may be then we need to speak to you immediately”
link

Tues 17 @ 9.30am 2 x Press releases both stating:
She was in contact with her parents on Saturday morning (14 November) but they have not heard from her since.
link

Tues 17 @ 6.09pm
Nothing mentioned about Kayleigh contacting parents
link

Wed 18 @ 1.00pm
We have become increasingly concerned for Kayleigh’s safety as the hours have passed since she was dropped off by her dad on Friday evening. Five days on, we’ve heard nothing from her, and this is completely out of character.

Were you in the Diseworth or Belton areas between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning, did you see anyone or any vehicles acting suspiciously?
link

Wed 18 @ 11.45pm
Nothing mentioned about Kayleigh contacting parenting
link

Thurs 19 @ 9.59am
It remains vital that anyone who has any information at all about where Kayleigh has been since she was last seen outside the Ibstock Community College in Central Avenue, Ibstock, on Friday night and who has, for whatever reason not yet come forward, does so without delay. We need to understand where she went and what has happened to her.
link

I would go with she spoke to them rather than it being a text. "She was" rather than "She is believed" on the Tues 17th release.

Harlow's mum and dad said they are "devastated" by the tragic discovery but are standing by their son.

Playgroup worker Lynn Harlow, 58, said: "I believe my son's innocent, we've got to cling onto that.

"His brother and sister are standing by him too."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

Feel so sad for the parents and families of these two guys as well. What a dreadful time they must be going through.

So many people affected by this tragedy, it's just so awful.

The way the families of the 2 arrested men have reacted couldn't be more poles apart could it ...

Can't help but feel sorry for his parents. Especially if LH is guilty. SB's siblings have washed their hands of him guilty or not. Pretty mental.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-missing-from-Measham-in-Leicestershire.html

Kayleigh Haywood missing: horror film director and gardener arrested on suspicion of murder
Childhood friends Luke Harlow, 27, and Stephen Beadnell, 28, arrested following discovery of body a week after schoolgirl went missing

Childhood friends, first we've heard of that. Childhood friends and now apart adjacent neighbours, coincidence huh.

Horror film director...they missed out exotic dancer & professional serial killer. Just saying.

They've also got Stephen's name wrong - just a small reason why I don't believe every or anything I read in the papers ...

That article also says they are both from Coalville. If that is true, who's are the houses in George Avenue? I doubt either had two homes.

From that Telegraph link: "The siblings of murder suspect Mr Beadman took to social media to express their shock at his arrest."

That's an understatement, to say the least.

Luke Harlow, 27, and Stephen Beadnell, 28, both of Coalville, have been arrested on suspicion of her murder.

Name and address wrong :facepalm:

Please don't blame me, :findinglink:

Luke Harlow, 27, and Stephen Beadnell, 28, both of Coalville, have been arrested on suspicion of her murder.

Name and address wrong :facepalm:
I think they both grew up in Coalville. Seems the writer was in a hurry to get the info out, I am sure it will get edited once mistakes are pointed out.

Geez, they've had as long as we have. Should have just come here for their info ;) :p

Actually looking at the map on the Telegraph article and I wonder if they are confusing George Street, Whitwick with George Avenue, Ibstock (which isn't yet on Google maps!).

Just tried it. When you search "George Avenue, Ibstock" Google brings up George Street, Whitwick.....

And this is the Telegraph.

From that Telegraph link: "The siblings of murder suspect Mr Beadman took to social media to express their shock at his arrest."

Well that's one way of putting it lol.

It seems odd that the police on the one hand seem to have no leads on what happened between 6pm Friday and Sunday night, but on the other hand seem to have had some clue as to where to look to find Kayleigh. That was a pretty specific spot amongst miles and miles of open land they searched in the dark last night.

Talk about being economical with the truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024