GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

But did you use them all at the same time? Like updating them over the same period. Can understand getting locked out of one and having to use another though.
I'll admit I did use 2 or 3 simultaneously.. one was just for family and people who I knew would report back to my parents. One was for my school friends (I went to an all girls school) and the other was for my other friends and boys!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Fwiw I've sleuthed one of the houses involved - floor plans show it is a one bedroomed property. Downstairs is the bathroom and bedroom and upstairs is a open livings room/kitchen. Strangely despite the owner saying that he bought it earlier this year I can't find any purchase info to back that up..yet.

Also property is a back to back property

Also is it normal for 15 year old girls to have more than one Facebook? I've noticed that one of her friends seems to have liked her photos from at least 3 different facebooks that are used concurrently! Wondering if perhaps Kayleigh had more than one too?

facebook must be a nightmare for parents of teenagers! Must be hard enough trying to monitor one page never mind 3!

I know some children will have one the parents can see, and another one for friends. That way they can keep secrets from Mom and Dad..

Oh dear - As bad as I feared. So hope for a good outcome though still hope.

Missing schoolgirl Kayleigh Haywood disappeared after going to see a man she met on Facebook.

Two men have been arrested after the 15-year-old, who was last seen on Friday, told her parents she was going for a *sleepover at her best friend’s house.

But it is believed the popular youngster secretly met a man she had been in contact with on social media.

A source said: “Kayleigh had told her best friend about a man who had been messaging her on Facebook.

“They were both going to meet this man on Friday evening, but earlier in the week Kayleigh announced she was no longer going to meet him.

SWNSMap detailing the proximity of the properties behind the police cordon on George Avenue, Ibstock, LeicestershireMissing: Map detailing the proximity of the properties behind the police cordon
“Usually she would spend the weekend with her best friend and her family. But Kayleigh told the girl that she would be going to visit an auntie instead.”
(modsnip)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-kayleigh-haywood-disappeared-after-6851551

Oh god, it is unraveling how my instincts thought it would.

Also that article is reporting that it was infact a text sent to her mother on the Saturday. No mention of a phone call. I wish they would put facts in print, so rushed all the time to get a story out, it's shocking.

The difference between a text being sent and actually speaking to Kayleigh on Saturday are 2 completely different things with very different circumstances. If it was indeed a text sent and not speaking to Kayleigh then alarm bells are going off for me.

Oh dear and that's why I'm never going to let my girls on social media, far too much of this. You can bring them up in the best possible way but one silly mistake or lack of judgement and they end up like another statistic.

So... the individual who lives in the property didn't have Kayleigh as a friend on their profiles so either she has another profile (none of his friends seem to match her) or he has yet another profile or...the second man arrested is the an she was meant to be meeting

Oh dear and that's why I'm never going to let my girls on social media, far too much of this. You can bring them up in the best possible way but one silly mistake or lack of judgement and they end up like another statistic.

So... the individual who lives in the property didn't have Kayleigh as a friend on their profiles so either she has another profile (none of his friends seem to match her) or he has yet another profile or...the second man arrested is the an she was meant to be meeting

OR the conversations took place via Facebook messenger only ...

OR the conversations took place via Facebook messenger only ...
I guess..I never receive messages from people I'm not friends with, they go to the "other" inbox and I don't get notified.

Not sure if someone has accessed her fb and changed the settings but you can't message her if you aren't friends with her...

I guess..I never receive messages from people I'm not friends with, they go to the "other" inbox and I don't get notified.

Not sure if someone has accessed her fb and changed the settings but you can't message her if you aren't friends with her...

They also go in my 'other' box but I've known about this other inbox for a while and I check it, Kayleigh could be the same. I'd assume most youngsters know about it, being they are never off social media.

There is a link

Oh god, it is unraveling how my instincts thought it would.

Also that article is reporting that it was infact a text sent to her mother on the Saturday. No mention of a phone call. I wish they would put facts in print, so rushed all the time to get a story out, it's shocking.

The difference between a text being sent and actually speaking to Kayleigh on Saturday are 2 completely different things with very different circumstances. If it was indeed a text sent and not speaking to Kayleigh then alarm bells are going off for me.

Exactly re the message. There were 2 conflicting statements, as u say if only they would get the story right. People should have been asked about Friday night

May I ask...... I don't do Facebook so can't grasp the ins and outs of it. Her phone found Saturday, Monday early 2 men arrested, is that
likely to be connected through messages on her phone, names etc ?

Why did it take two days before they were arrested if the info came from her phone is what I don't understand.

May I ask...... I don't do Facebook so can't grasp the ins and outs of it. Her phone found Saturday, Monday early 2 men arrested, is that

Why did it take two days before they were arrested if the info came from her phone is what I don't understand.

Phone might have needed charged and then there might have been a pin code on it etc. Then maybe they waited until early Monday to make arrests cos they knew the suspects would be at home then?

Didn't they find the phone today (Tuesday) ?

I'm not certain, there was some confusion around what her brother said, but I thought it was Sunday before the family realised she was missing.

Schoolgirl Kayleigh Haywood disappeared after going to see man she met on Facebook

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-kayleigh-haywood-disappeared-after-6851551

Oh dear, just what I was thinking.

Maybe there's still hope. Mind you if she was able to run away (from the man/men) and is now hiden ashamed and affraid to face her parents? Could be possible. She could have had her mobile lost during the run away. If it is not this then I see the case very dark :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member