GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to this UK & EIRE Facebook page or website? I've never heard of it.

This a local case to me and it is just so sad. Another example of a Facebook meet-up gone bad?

I agree Edinlass. It was said she made contact with her parents on Saturday morning. If it was a text, you're right anyone could have wrote it. Im thinking it was an actual phone call with the parents though, which is why the police are asking for any information from Sat afternoon-Mon morning as it was proven from the phone call that she was still alive on the Saturday morning when she made contact with the parents. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that would make sense. So I wonder if she spent the night with LH Friday night, why if that's the case did it turn nasty. So many unanswered questions, I hate the guessing game but it's all we can do for now.

The people on uk & Eire seriously need to have a word with themselves constantly saying Kayleigh has been found, it's disgusting.
I've not seen them say it aside from this afternoon but they retracted that almost immediately. Have i missed something?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I recall the best friend saying her & Kayleigh was going to meet this guy off fb together, then Kayleigh said she wasn't going any more & was going to her aunties instead.. I wonder why she said that & lied? [emoji53] the guy wanted her to come/be on her own perhaps?

I've not seen them say it aside from this afternoon but they retracted that almost immediately. Have issued something?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Seen it said a few times again tonight but all deleted now also...

I recall the best friend saying her & Kayleigh was going to meet this guy off fb together, then Kayleigh said she wasn't going any more & was going to her aunties instead.. I wonder why she said that & lied? [emoji53] the guy wanted her to come/be on her own perhaps?

I think he has said come alone or something changed and she didn't want her friend there. I so wish they had went together, the outcome may have been different.

I think he has said come alone or something changed and she didn't want her friend there. I so wish they had went together, the outcome may have been different.

Or both could have ended up disappearing [emoji17] we will never know! It's sad thinking of the "what ifs" though X

It is believed items of clothing belonging to Kayleigh were found at a storage unit in Diseworth.

A skip in the car park of the storage complex was cordoned off with police tape and further searches were taking place in a unit.

Detectives have until the morning the Thursday, November 19 to either charge the suspects or ask magistrates for further time to question them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-haywood-broken-6856676#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Getting a bad feeling about this - has anyone ever been found alive after this sort of time away? Esp without her phone/clothes etc. [emoji22]

Have been out almost all day and now on returning here I'm seeing Kayleigh is still missing.

We must brace ourselves as we know how this will end, don't we? :(

Getting a bad feeling about this - has anyone ever been found alive after this sort of time away? Esp without her phone/clothes etc. [emoji22]

Probably..... but not when there's also a murder investigation. They have clearly* found something to suggest she's not ok.

("clearly" is the new "obviously" - anyone else found themselves averse to that word lately? ;) )

Probably..... but not when there's also a murder investigation. They have clearly* found something to suggest she's not ok.

("clearly" is the new "obviously" - anyone else found themselves averse to that word lately? ;) )

Totally. Such a sad reminder.

Does anyone have a link to this UK & EIRE Facebook page or website? I've never heard of it.

This a local case to me and it is just so sad. Another example of a Facebook meet-up gone bad?

Remember when we were at school and we had to watch all those awful videos of kids getting hurt on train lines, or on the road, or by taking drugs ("go on....try it...."), and all the stranger danger stuff, and all the others things designed to make us behave safely? Well young teens today should be made to watch news reports about cases like this. All too often young girls go off with men who should know better, though luckily most of them return home unscathed.

My kids are too young to be out without an adult at the mo, but you can bet I will be talking to them in a few years about cases like this. The internet scares the crap out of me when I think about my kids becoming teenagers, and no doubt being more tech savvy than me (not hard).

Remember when we were at school and we had to watch all those awful videos of kids getting hurt on train lines, or on the road, or by taking drugs ("go on....try it...."), and all the stranger danger stuff, and all the others things designed to make us behave safely? Well young teens today should be made to watch news reports about cases like this. All too often young girls go off with men who should know better, though luckily most of them return home unscathed.

My kids are too young to be out without an adult at the mo, but you can bet I will be talking to them in a few years about cases like this. The internet scares the crap out of me when I think about my kids becoming teenagers, and no doubt being more tech savvy than me (not hard).

I agree! I don't think our kids are prepared for our now very scary world. That's probably why I was an over protective mom lol but I definitely don't regret it! My girls are both adults now but I still worry and remind them to be VERY careful with SM!

I'm 24 and certainly when I was at school we had two police officers come in and talk to us about internet safety. This was back when typically you had one family computer in the home and no one had internet on their mobiles. I would like to hope that the police still continue to do this. Everything has changed so much even in the last 10 years.
I have heard horrific horrific things that young girls (as young as 12) get up to with their mobile phones, from friends who are brownie leaders etc. I know a 15 year old girl who gets bullied at school because she won't send nudes to the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper