UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont get the forum closed again!

Fall in love with the ignore button if someone's bugging you. Report the post if its against TOS don't respond.

Can you provide a link to the files where she says its a woman, the statements I have seen all say man. And I don't see how anyone can accuse her of lying when Scotland yard stated on national television that a man matching the description she gave was carrying a child matching the description she gave was at the place she said she saw him at the time she gave.

Sorry to quote you again but .....
Seems that the McCanns themselves are not accepting Scotland Yard's innocent 'Crecheman' WOW

Still showing e-fit as a 'Unidentified Person of Interest'

(snip)

" However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person "

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

Its interesting to note that the letter was actually written by the Crown Prosecution Service.

This is the British equivalent to the DA.

The CPS only gets involved once a case has been prepared by LE.

A case is already with the Prosecutor!

A case against who?

One things for sure, its not the mythical 3 burglars...they haven't even been interviewed yet.

Untrue in mutual assistance cases http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/obtaining_evidence_and_information_from_abroad/

Sorry to quote you again but .....
Seems that the McCanns themselves are not accepting Scotland Yard's innocent 'Crecheman' WOW

Still showing e-fit as a 'Unidentified Person of Interest'

(snip)

" However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person "

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

The sheer nerve! :scared:

As usual Team McCann is spinning away.

Now they will attempt to bring Operation Grange into disrepute too.

It has long been a tactic to steer the Investigation. Here they go again. Please ignore the elite team which has cost millions of tax payer dollars to find out the main supporting beam of our scam was lying like a mattress. They are wrong, just like the dogs the DNA Amaral snd the PJ. Now please click donate.

:sick:

One of two things will happen - either AR will become the McCann's worst nightmare, or they will become his.

Its interesting to note that the letter was actually written by the Crown Prosecution Service.

This is the British equivalent to the DA.

The CPS only gets involved once a case has been prepared by LE.

A case is already with the Prosecutor!

A case against who?

One things for sure, its not the mythical 3 burglars...they haven't even been interviewed yet.

this is not true. There is a task force between the two countries
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/44...-police-to-merge-in-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann
http://content.met.police.uk/Article/Operation-Grange/1400005508791/35434

if there is a case with the prosecutor you will need to provide a link.:seeya:

you folks need to
1) stick to main stream media related to the topic in the opening post
2) link up things you post as facts

this is not a general discussion thread. It is about the latest news.

This thread was closed for a long time and if it goes back to the same fighting and bickering I have not problem locking it up for a bit longer unless there is breaking news.

:nurse:

Firstly, please stop bullying me by calling my posts nonsense, they are factual.
Secondly, I have made an entire post of links for you before you even posted this.
Thirdly, yes I am asking you to post the link to back up your claim that tanner said she saw a woman.

Please don't accuse me of bullying you. I apologize if that's how I came across.
I have just seen your post with links ( so thank you ) but I wanted to clear up any misunderstanding regarding 'bullying or attacking' first.
Obviously we have differing options and you have quoted me numerous times disregarding what I had posted even when I've stated it was a quote & or provided reputable (mostly lol) links.
I don't take offensive with you or any of them though as this is a 'discussion' & we wouldn't have much to 'discuss' if we all agreed !!

Yes they did quite clearly and they said they were looking at burglaries in the area as they had increased by 400% in the weeks before Madeleine was abducted.
Pp
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

Nope, try harder, sy never said they believed she was taken as part of some burgarly....they have never even said they believe she was abducted!!!!
Show me the police statements

:floorlaugh:

all you wil find is statements saying its possible she was abducted

Please don't accuse me of bullying you. I apologize if that's how I came across.
I have just seen your post with links ( so thank you ) but I wanted to clear up any misunderstanding regarding 'bullying or attacking' first.
Obviously we have differing options and you have quoted me numerous times disregarding what I had posted even when I've stated it was a quote & or provided reputable (mostly lol) links.
I don't take offensive with you or any of them though as this is a 'discussion' & we wouldn't have much to 'discuss' if we all agreed !!

That's really nice of you actually, it was the nonsense accusation that I found bullying.
I disagree with links to amarals book being reputable though, aside from the fact it makes mistakes and contradicts the files it is subject of a libel trial.

Nope, try harder, sy never said they believed she was taken as part of some burgarly....they have never even said they believe she was abducted!!!!
Show me the police statements

:floorlaugh:

all you wil find is statements saying its possible she was abducted
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJwns_MTok

Crime watch where they say they believe she was abducted, and that although it had the hallmarks of a preplanned abduction they were investigating burglaries in the area and it was possible she was taken in a burglary.

They have said on national TV several times now they believe she was taken in a criminal abduction by a stranger. Links to this have been posted several times.

Ermm the CPS does not conduct criminal investigations.

The link you provided is about procedure once the CPS has been given the case by LE.

You understand the difference don't you? It wasn't the CPS who went about swabbing walls and questioning people, it was LE of both countries.

Hence, CPS writing to 31 countries then a second to the Portugese. Clearly they need further assistance from Portugese LE only. Somewhere in the PJ Files is everything they need to proceed to trial.

The case exists, against someone who was in PDL at the time, by which I mean no borders were crossed by the perp. No borders other than the UK at least. They'd hardly need to send a rogatory letter to themselves.

IMO the 31 country letter was phone records, letter 2 is because of what those phone records revealed.

Letter 2 WS only sent to Portugal which tends to indicate the answers are in Portugal too - no roving gypsies, deceased Africans or Australian Yacht ladies.

The phone pings have broken this wide open :moo:

That's really nice of you actually, it was the nonsense accusation that I found bullying.
I disagree with links to amarals book being reputable though, aside from the fact it makes mistakes and contradicts the files it is subject of a libel trial.

Amarals book is not only reputable, it has been endorsed by the Portuguese Supreme Court to be a factual and accurate record of the investigation.

I can't link but it is on record for anyone who cares to search, also the book has been returned to the shelves after they attempted to have it suppressed, which is why the courts got involved and the thing was examined with a public microscope. There will be a WS thread I'm sure but Brit we have been over this a million times. I'm wasting my breath as my old mum said, there's none so blind as those who will not see. Even if Kate and Gerry are arrested tomorrow you will be claiming its a "set up"

.:seeya:

Amarals book is not only reputable, it has been endorsed by the Portuguese Supreme Court to be a factual and accurate record of the investigation.

I can't link but it is on record for anyone who cares to search, also the book has been returned to the shelves after they attempted to have it suppressed, which is why the courts got involved and the thing was examined with a public microscope. There will be a WS thread I'm sure but Brit we have been over this a million times. I'm wasting my breath as my old mum said, there's none so blind as those who will not see. Even if Kate and Gerry are arrested tomorrow you will be claiming its a "set up"

That would be opinion. I think his book is ridiculous. His stories and his opinions are just odd.

Ermm the CPS does not conduct criminal investigations.

The link you provided is about procedure once the CPS has been given the case by LE.

You understand the difference don't you? It wasn't the CPS who went about swabbing walls and questioning people, it was LE of both countries.

Hence, CPS writing to 31 countries then a second to the Portugese. Clearly they need further assistance from Portugese LE only. Somewhere in the PJ Files is everything they need to proceed to trial.

The case exists, against someone who was in PDL at the time, by which I mean no borders were crossed by the perp. No borders other than the UK at least. They'd hardly need to send a rogatory letter to themselves.

IMO the 31 country letter was phone records, letter 2 is because of what those phone records revealed.

Letter 2 WS only sent to Portugal which tends to indicate the answers are in Portugal too - no roving gypsies, deceased Africans or Australian Yacht ladies.

The phone pings have broken this wide open :moo:

If you read what I linked to it was about the CP's sending ilrs in order to obtain evidence. And Scotland yard have sent these letters to other countries too.

Untrue, the court said it was not ruling on its factuality but on the right to publish it. It said this would not alter a libel hearing verdict. If you can find the transcript from the court saying it was factual please link to it.

And if the Portuguese attorney general said there was no evidence the McCann's committed any crime, Scotland yard said neither the McCann's or their friends were involved and it was a stranger abduction, and the PJ said they were not suspects, what would you say?

And if the Portuguese attorney general said there was no evidence the McCann's committed any crime, Scotland yard said neither the McCann's or their friends were involved and it was a stranger abduction, and the PJ said they were not suspects, what would you say?

I would say "look at those flying pigs!"

Seriously how much are you willing to bet on your theory? Your house?

Me, I'm looking around for a McCann supporter who's willing to bet a sheep station. :)

I would say "look at those flying pigs!"

Seriously how much are you willing to bet on your theory? Your house?

Me, I'm looking around for a McCann supporter who's willing to bet a sheep station. :)

and yet those things have been said and links provided in previous posts to all of them.

this is not true. There is a task force between the two countries
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/44...-police-to-merge-in-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann
http://content.met.police.uk/Article/Operation-Grange/1400005508791/35434

if there is a case with the prosecutor you will need to provide a link.:seeya:

The entire thread needs a link, or to be shut down.

There are no 3 burglars, or at least,LE haven't said thrre is so the basis of the thread itself is link less.

All this has grown out of a simple new brief from SY stating the CPS has written A LOR to the "Portuguese authorities" (might be LE, might be the courts, may even be to the PJ - no detail supplied).

The CPS is the Crown Prosecutors office so the link is the news brief the entire thread is based on. I didn't think I had to relink the source document again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne