Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve managed to find the property using the pictures from ITV and googlemaps, it looks like the property was sold in the June the same year Leah went missing so 2019.

I don’t feel so convinced this is to do with Leah anymore.
Unless the items were well hidden, in the attic or buried in the garden and the latest owners have only just discovered them?

Or could it be the house next door, there are two houses cordoned off apparently?

Unless the items were well hidden, in the attic or buried in the garden and the latest owners have only just discovered them?

Or could it be the house next door, there are two houses cordoned off apparently?

Definitely a possibility I agree. I looked at the pictures from when it was sold, very normal, very well presented house. I think there is so little concrete evidence (that has been made public) in Leah’s case that anything is possible. Gosh the family deserve some answers and closure.

Edited as I see you’ve found house via sold info. I think the fact it was sold in June 2019 makes me even more suspicious?

Disregard-

I think I can make out that door number- am I allowed to share it so we can get some info on location on loxbeare?

Can anyone else see the number on the bbc link photo if we are allowed to share we could corroborate.

I hadn’t seen forensic suits image so thanks for sharing bbc article.

I used to take a slight detour and frequent the Tesco Express on the opposite end of Loxbeare Drive on my walk to work sometimes when I lived in MK. It would often be around the same time of the morning Leah went missing. And I would walk past the banner for Leah on the bridge on Fulmer Street daily.

I didn't feel any kind of concern walking around that area with my headphones on listening to music. Just feels a bit bizarre.

From this picture looks like number 4 is on the left? but the tent is definitely at the house on the right (judging by the brickwork etc)

Interesting that ITV has spelt out the link to Leah…….

I drive past the house several times each day. Today there are still Forensic vans, several police cars, several other unmarked cars and two officers standing guard 24 hours a day since some time on Monday. Whilst we are advised not to speculate, this level of attention is reserved for the most serious crimes. So if they are recovering items, it cannot be straight forward.
Holly Hunter and Wise Owl will recall the work I put in searching areas and sending photos to TVP and I have remained interested.I walked and timed each potential route to where the phone was turned off,and searched culverts near the other nearby lakes. So being local tried to do my best to help those further away from Furzton.
Commenting on several recent issues. The Lake was searched by a Rib with Sonar and i sent photos of this years ago, but I agree with the moving current towards the weir it would be easy to miss any item moving in that current. But there have been at least two people found in the lake with I seem to recall open verdicts, but they were found. The lake is fished every day and there are radio controlled sail boat groups who use it. It is very shallow in places, only 4 feet deep. So I am still of the view it cannot hide a body. The current which on windy days is considerable sends debri towards the Weir where it is trapped by the iron grills.
For various reasons I do not think she planned to move away. One of the most powerful was raised i think by Wise Owl. If you planned to move away, after her parents had gone to work, she would have packed items of sentimental value, some clothes, her Passport, and bank cards or at least cash which she could have withdrawn the previous day, but she did none of these thinks. Sadly the evidence, slim may it be, points to Leah being abducted and no longer with us.
One issue that concerned me, when she went missing, but not discussed in detail on WS is the number of empty houses on her routes. Some were investment homes used occasionally by those that live elsewhere, others simply empty. I saw no evidence that these were entered or searched.
Despite the advice to not speculate, I personally hope this recent event does help her family move forward and find the culprit or culprits responsible for the tragedy. I hate her family reading all of these submissions but hope officers from TVP do keep up to date, as its clear they do know a lot more than ever released.
To all those trying to help trace Leah or identify those responsible. Many thanks lets keep up the quest.

Also from the ITV link:

The force has offered no further details on the nature of the items or the investigation.

Neighbour Olga Kopilova said no one lived at the house full-time, but the owners would return annually.

"It was their summer house - they came here every year. We haven't seen see them since 2019, because of the Covid, I guess."

So it appears that the property is empty most of the time, according to the neighbour.

I'm not sure if it helps at all but the info on the lamp post on the photo with the tents is the reference for the road, every post in MK has references... useful if you've forgotten which grid road you are on you can look at the lampposts for example the main trunk roads such as the h7 the lampposts will change grid reference each time you cross a grid junction,

Interesting yes, the tent is outside the house with the rusty white truck and both houses are cordoned. I note in this article it is said the owners are not there full time.
From this picture looks like number 4 is on the left? but the tent is definitely at the house on the right (judging by the brickwork etc)

Wow TVP have confirmed in their press cutting, above by Lilmystery, they have recovered items belonging to Leah including her rucksack and personal possesions.
They have moved the status of the Case to a Murder inquiry....At last.
So thank God this is the first progress ever made. Come on TVP catch them ASAP
Bless the Croucher family

Ah ok, I assumed it was the house with the Police car on the drive. But that makes sense.

EDIT: Wow just read the thread, it's awful, but I'm glad after so long they've made progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06