Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From TVP release

“The call from the member of the public that we received on Monday was the first occasion that we were alerted to this address, and we thank them for contacting us immediately to report their concerns.”

I wonder what concerns they had and what prompted them to call, it must have been significant for TVP to also act so quickly.

From TVP release

“The call from the member of the public that we received on Monday was the first occasion that we were alerted to this address, and we thank them for contacting us immediately to report their concerns.”

I wonder what concerns they had and what prompted them to call, it must have been significant for TVP to also act so quickly.

Yeah it has to be a new discovery surely, when they were offering god knows how much money for information before

Wonder if anyone on here is local and knows if X lived at/was associated with this property?
I am local but IMO I think this may now be the time where we let the Police take matters further. Despite many of us wishing it had been moved to a murder case years ago, now they have plenty of evidence to take further.
There has been lots of red herrins that may have taken up resources, but now there is real evidence.
Speculation without evidence is unlikely to be helpful IMO although always interested in real news from those who see it on FB or Local sources.

Also from the ITV link:

The force has offered no further details on the nature of the items or the investigation.

Neighbour Olga Kopilova said no one lived at the house full-time, but the owners would return annually.

"It was their summer house - they came here every year. We haven't seen see them since 2019, because of the Covid, I guess."

So it appears that the property is empty most of the time, according to the neighbour.
As Wise Old Owl mentioned ITV spoke to a neighbour who said the property has been empty since 2019. The owner did not live there full time.

Perhaps the owner has now returned & found the items. The police tent looks to be covering the garage & side gate/access to the garden. So I wonder if the items may have been thrown over the gate & only just discovered by the owner of rhe house.

Might be misleading wording but this news pieces states "Det Ch Supt Ian Hunter said: "Following a call to police on Monday, we attended an address and located items of concern WITHIN the property." Leah Croucher: Murder probe opened after Milton Keynes house searched

Odd that someone would leave incriminating evidence inside a house and sell it. Unless it was a rented property and therefore actual owner unaware.

Sad that the clues to answers have always been in that square mile of interest all along.

As Wise Old Owl mentioned ITV spoke to a neighbour who said the property has been empty since 2019. The owner did not live there full time.

Perhaps the owner has now returned & found the items. The police tent looks to be covering the garage & side gate/access to the garden. So I wonder if the items may have been thrown over the gate & only just discovered by the owner of rhe house.

I wondered that, if something had been chucked into/over the hedge. But would police jump straight to murder if that was the case? What's made them think she's been murdered? Other items of clothing? Her phone?

I wondered that, if something had been chucked into/over the hedge. But would police jump straight to murder if that was the case? What's made them think she's been murdered? Other items of clothing? Her phone?

Sorry I keep commenting haha, but this is what I thought too - without a weapon or a body I’m so confused as to how it can be declared a murder investigation?

Sorry I keep commenting haha, but this is what I thought too - without a weapon or a body I’m so confused as to how it can be declared a murder investigation?
I suppose they don't need to declare all items found perhaps only those already in the public domain and which has been a focus such as her rucksack (and phone) .Therefore it doesn't mean they haven't found other items such as a weapon or worse, Leah, it just means they haven't told the media/public.

I suppose they don't need to declare all items found perhaps only those already in the public domain and which has been a focus such as her rucksack (and phone) .Therefore it doesn't mean they haven't found other items such as a weapon or worse, Leah, it just means they haven't told the media/public.

Complete and utter speculation but I think they’ve found a body, reading between the lines. There is more than just personal belongings, just my personal opinion.

“This is a complex and challenging scene, which we have been at since just after 6.30pm on Monday.”

“We will continue to be at the scene for a significant period of time”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members