Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Would she know how to defend herself against someone sneaking up from behind and putting a knife to her throat?

Hard to say when you're totally unaware of imminent danger and taken by total surprise.

What if she had simply bent over to pet a small dog and had been hit over the head. She would have been unaware and unable to react.

I don’t believe the theory that someone forced her into a car/dragged her into a car, she was a skilled martial artist, took part in tae kwon do tournaments, some stranger asking directions and grabbing her into a car would stand no chance, equally a guy leaping out of a bush while she walking down the footpath could likely be overpowered by someone with her skill set

Taekwondo Self Defense

Possibly not as effective in real life situations, as it is in "fair" fight scenarios?

Google Maps

I'm trying to link the route that google maps suggested she would take which i screenshotted earlier, so people can zoom.

I think @Sera had worked out the exact location of where that CCTV was taken?

Sera?

This is exactly what I was saying would be helpful, thanks Cardgame!

So is the last cctv sighting Buzzacott late just prior to the church and Tellytubbie Hill? I wonder if the church has a CCTV camera facing over its car park?

I don’t believe the theory that someone forced her into a car/dragged her into a car, she was a skilled martial artist, took part in tae kwon do tournaments, some stranger asking directions and grabbing her into a car would stand no chance, equally a guy leaping out of a bush while she walking down the footpath could likely be overpowered by someone with her skill set
UNLESS, the abductor was also trained in Martial arts? Just a thought...

I don't know if anyone's done this yet. Here's Cardgame's map link with an extra pin, labeled 1 Buzzacott Lane, which is the point of the CCTV which Sera's screenshot shows.

Google Maps

She is heading to dulverton drive from the cctv
When he hits dulverton drive this is the crucial bit

1)If she heads left the shop church hill etc way than down towards the end of the estate under bridge into shenley lodge and onto her work (My fav route)

There should be numerous sightings bus passes every 20 mins and also cars and definitely people

2)If she hits dulverton and goes right she could pick up the steam route
It is a more scenic way of heading the lake way but this route would also get her to work just a little longer

Not as many people would be seen and to begin with you could come across no one until you get closer to the lake

The only slight issue is she would of walked passed this route to get to buzz from Emerson

Why not go on the route immediately but I have done both so it would not that surprising whatever route

Having read this I believe she probably could yes

Taekwondo - Wikipedia

She is tournament level standard so highly trained

I would say it far more likely that if she is dead she knew her killer, maybe a secret liaison who does not use social media, maybe even someone she works with she was seeing on the side without need for phone/social media, and that she went willingly with this person and was drugged and killed
Or someone she knew vaguely offered her a lift. All v grim but becoming more likely by the day :(

Fairly sure someone said it was place of work, but not sure on source

It’s such a confusing image to release.

If it’s place of work, that would suggest she made it there.

If it’s place of work from a different day, why release it if it could cause confusion? We have plenty images of what she looks like.

So strange.

If it’s place of work from a different day, why release it if it could cause confusion? We have plenty images of what she looks like.

So strange.
That is such a good point! Makes no sense now you say it?

So strange.

Exactly! I can't imagine it's the best / nicest photo they could have used, and it's not very clear. Strange choice.

Did we ever work out when/where this photo was from?

View attachment 170897

I thought for some reason that it was Leah clocking into work the day before she went missing?

If that's the case maybe it was released as it was only 24 hours earlier so shows exactly what she looked like when she went missing, right down to the top half showing her work clothes?

I thought for some reason that it was Leah clocking into work the day before she went missing?

If that's the case maybe it was released as it was only 24 hours earlier so shows exactly what she looked like when she went missing, right down to the top half showing her work clothes?
The link below is to Thames Valley Police official FB page - video pinned at the top includes a moving clip of the indoor CCTV footage and states that this is Leah arriving at work on 14/2 - the day before she disappeared. Thames Valley Police

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure I've seen a MSM article which included a video of the indoor CCTV of Leah and either in the video or the article itself, it stated that the footage was Leah arriving at work the previous day (14th). Will add a link as soon as I find it.

If it helps Sera I found a video that shows footage of both CCTV cameras on the below link. The video can't be embedded here.

Leah's parents release statement in missing girl case

Have to say I find it a little odd last time family saw her was at 10pm the night before. Have I got that quite right? Wouldn't you normally see someone in the kitchen before work, even if you just bumble around eating toast without speaking? (Just mine?)

I don't think we know the answer. Maybe Leah's parents go to work at 5 or 6 and she doesn't get up until 7?

The reports have definitely been implying that Leah left the family home on Quantock, so it doesn't seem like she was staying at a friend's overnight or anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member