Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CCTV footage from Rutherford is timestamped 09:04 (ish? Can't quite make it out as the compression is mucking things up). So she must be aiming for a 09:00 start (the CCTV is fast by 4:38).

Google says it takes about 40 minutes to walk from Quantock Crescent to DFC, and I have to assume that Google uses the average pace when calculating times. As she passed Buzzacott at 08:15, it makes sense to me that she thought it'd take approximately 40 minutes to get to work and thus she must've been walking at an average pace, rather than a fast pace.

Buzzacott is about 10 minutes into the journey, so she started at about 08:05 and was going to arrive at work for approximately 08:45. Maybe she was reprimanded for being slightly late the day before?

Anyway, I'm making a lot of assumptions. However, if she kept her pace and continued on foot, she could have got to somewhere roughly in this circle (as the crow flies, so not quite as far) Draw a circle with a radius on a map

Just curious...and no need to find the actual quote, but do you know when the info about her phone being turned off was released? I just can't recall reading it...that does seem cause for greater concern...
I remember reading the time Leah's phone was switched off but unable to find it when I looked back for it, believe
It was about 2 weeks after she went missing.

I think there is a question mark over the small school car park near to Buzzacott. It has been suggested to me that an abductor could have parked there and snatched Leah. Also been suggested that it was someone in a house en route,who has taken her inside. Based on questions asked during door to door, en route. All local opinion I've come across shares the view that something happened between Buzzacott and Faraday.

Someone has just posted images of the local paper on their FB, which is carrying leah's disappearance as a news story on the front page. Looks like it's called the MK Citizen but I can't find the article online. It is, however, mostly snipped from the sister's social media pages. But interesting use of images, if anyone is interested to take a look the SM involved is by TN and is easily to be found being reposted.

Someone has just posted images of the local paper on their FB, which is carrying leah's disappearance as a news story on the front page. Looks like it's called the MK Citizen but I can't find the article online. It is, however, mostly snipped from the sister's social media pages. But interesting use of images, if anyone is interested to take a look the SM involved is by TN and is easily to be found being reposted.

I have a copy of the MK Citizen - I can post a picture? But interested to know what’s interesting about the images? Not being goady I’m just not got at picking up some of the potential subtle hints!

Do any of the locals on this thread know if Leah has a boyfriend. I've seen one mentioned by a family member and by a friend but no sign of a bf mentioned in MSM.
I honestly don't know. I think if she does she has kept it private for some reason.

Month anniversary appeal to find Leah Croucher

“We have a dedicated CCTV team who have obtained, viewed and analysed footage from over 140 different sources, including residents, businesses, buses and dashcam. Unfortunately, despite the team viewing more than 1,500 hours of footage, we do not have a further confirmed sighting of Leah.

Month anniversary appeal to find Leah Croucher

“We have a dedicated CCTV team who have obtained, viewed and analysed footage from over 140 different sources, including residents, businesses, buses and dashcam. Unfortunately, despite the team viewing more than 1,500 hours of footage, we do not have a further confirmed sighting of Leah.

Has anyone watched “Manhunt” based on Levi Bellfield’s murders and arrest? Just came on in US this week, on Acorn TV. It was fifteen years ago but they were rolling in CCTV...had him on it everytime they needed him to be. Hard to believe cases can go unsolved in the UK, honestly. (And the show is riveting...watched all three episodes without getting up lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member