Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
M&P Survey Equipment‏ @mpsurvey

Leah Croucher is still missing over 3 weeks after being reported missing on 15th February in Milton Keynes. Please continue to share this poster and call 101
1f4f1.png
if you have any information that could help @ThamesVP in their search. #ComeHomeLeah #MissingPerson

D1cia72WwAAYYAS.jpg

M&P Survey Equipment on Twitter

This has not been stated anywhere in MSM as far as I know, do you remember where you saw it?
Although I have not seen/heard this either, I believe that we know she was living with her family, which would at least address what wtiger was questioning - why she was reported missing quite quickly. We have also heard from MSM that her family/friends state that she was a character of habit and that she rarely stayed out late, etc. So all of this together provides a pretty good reason why her family would have been concerned early on - whether or not her employer was looking for her.

Just been reading her sister's Facebook page with appeals as it's been a month now. Very sad.

Don't know much about this case. Have the police said if her mobile's been used or her bank account?

Last edited:
How far could she have gotten in 10mins after the last known cctv sighting? I know she might have been hurt or snatched before her phone went off but just wondering.

Google informs me that the average walking speed is 3.1 miles per hour, so 10 minutes would only take Leah around half a mile from the CCTV sighting. That isn't far, but we don't know which other factors then came into play.

Google informs me that the average walking speed is 3.1 miles per hour, so 10 minutes would only take Leah around half a mile from the CCTV sighting. That isn't far, but we don't know which other factors then came into play.
It also depends how fast Leah walks, I walked a mile in just under 11 minutes yesterday so I must definitely walk faster than the average walking speed and perhaps Leah does too. She may have potentially made it nearly another mile on foot, assuming she didn't get picked up by a vehicle in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member