Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Month anniversary appeal to find Leah Croucher

“We have a dedicated CCTV team who have obtained, viewed and analysed footage from over 140 different sources, including residents, businesses, buses and dashcam. Unfortunately, despite the team viewing more than 1,500 hours of footage, we do not have a further confirmed sighting of Leah.
That's quite incredible. What on earth has happened to her??

Local here I live in the same estate as Leah. I have personally seen the police searching areas of bushes and trees in both Emerson Valley and Furzton close to where she was last seen on CCTV and further afield in the estates. I honestly feel that they wouldn’t be searching areas of greenery if they felt she had left of her own accord. Also pointing out clothing she had been wearing suggest they expect a member of the public may find some of this at some point without it’s original owner.

However there doesn’t seem to have been much happening with the police for at least the last week.

There was a confirmation from a family member of Leah on a social media that the police had actually searched inside residential properties in the area she had last been seen. I’m aware this is social media but the family do have the inside information so feel that this is not speculation. Sorry if this is not allowed.

Again if you felt that she had left of her own accord why would you be searching inside residences with no connection to the individual.

Missing Leah: New appeal a month after she disappeared

“Despite a thorough ongoing investigation the last confirmed sighting of Leah remains in Buzzacott Lane, Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday 15 February. After that sighting she appears to have vanished. Leah was walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way, which from CCTV enquiries, we know is her normal route to work which would take her onto Faraday Drive using the redways to travel north towards Kelvin Drive in Knowlhill."

– CHIEF INSPECTOR NEIL KENTISH

Missing Leah: New appeal a month after she disappeared

“Despite a thorough ongoing investigation the last confirmed sighting of Leah remains in Buzzacott Lane, Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday 15 February. After that sighting she appears to have vanished. Leah was walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way, which from CCTV enquiries, we know is her normal route to work which would take her onto Faraday Drive using the redways to travel north towards Kelvin Drive in Knowlhill."

– CHIEF INSPECTOR NEIL KENTISH

Sorry, trying to catch up but new to this case. Does anyone know if Leah ever hitched a ride to work? Would she accept a ride if offered? This would account for her not showing up on any further CCTV footage.

Sorry, trying to catch up but new to this case. Does anyone know if Leah ever hitched a ride to work? Would she accept a ride if offered? This would account for her not showing up on any further CCTV footage.

Sorry @ LaborDayRN I am piggybacking off your post here as my ? is similar!
Where is the nearest a car (or motorbike) could access the area Leah was last seen please?

Sorry @ LaborDayRN I am piggybacking off your post here as my ? is similar!
Where is the nearest a car (or motorbike) could access the area Leah was last seen please?
The mototrbike idea is interesting. If she had gotten into a car she might have been picked up on cctv or traffic cams but on a motorbike, with a helmet on, she might not have been recognisable.

Exactly what I have said in the past.
If it's not the 15th do you think it's a problem with the cctv itself, some sort of timestamp malfunction or purposely labelled as 15th by LE for some reason? I've wondered the same, is it the right day, is it actually Leah? Maybe it's just me but she doesn't look the same in the 15th footage as she does in other footage.

If it's not the 15th do you think it's a problem with the cctv itself, some sort of timestamp malfunction or purposely labelled as 15th by LE for some reason? I've wondered the same, is it the right day, is it actually Leah? Maybe it's just me but she doesn't look the same in the 15th footage as she does in other footage.
This is freaky - someone said the same to me earlier - is it definitely her? But why wouldn’t it be??? IMHO it could be a wrong date - what a horrendous mistake that would be.

This is freaky - someone said the same to me earlier - is it definitely her? But why wouldn’t it be??? IMHO it could be a wrong date - what a horrendous mistake that would be.
Could be someone that looks a lot like her, takes the same route? My own opinion is just that it doesn't look like her in the other footage. I don't know, it's something that niggles at me.

The 2 cctv clips are spliced together to appear as just 1 clip.

But if you look at the timestamp it changes when the view changes from ahead of the person to following them

Why have they done this?

Obvious thing to speculate is : could it be that "for operational purposes" this has been done?

For example what if the footage from the 14th actually features someone else and the police do not wish to make this public?

But the more i look at the footage, the more i think that i am watching 2 different people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman