Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there houses all along the route that Leah would usually take?

she IS seen on CCTV at one point on the 15th February but then doesn't appear at the next spot of CCTV that should usually catch her ...

What is the distance between these 2 points?

Can anyone post or link photos or video please?

After seeing the new cctv of Leah with the boy following/ walking behind on the 14th it's got me thinking about the original clocking on cctv from the same morning. People noticed Leah looked a bit like she'd been up late or had things on her mind etc, was it that she had been followed by walking boy on the way to work and was fed up/upset by him? It was Valentine's day - was he a previous lover who couldn't except it was over? or was it a random stranger.

With regards to the back pack - Does Leah go training straight from work, could it be change of clothes for this.

Yeah, I wonder if she mentioned to someone that she'd been followed/catcalled on the way to work and this is the only CCTV they have?

I agree that her backpack seems normal. If not gym clothes, she might have an extra change of clothes or extra layers in case it gets cold at work.

Didn’t she follow a different route the day she disappeared to what she did other days?

Entirely possible she changed route because she was freaked out by that guy in the cctv the previous day and didn’t feel comfortable, she didn’t look right in that cctv of her clocking in, i thought might be tiredness but it could be through being stressed about the guy in the cctv

But i still feel pre arranged meet with someone most likely outcome

Didn’t she follow a different route the day she disappeared to what she did other days?

Entirely possible she changed route because she was freaked out by that guy in the cctv the previous day and didn’t feel comfortable, she didn’t look right in that cctv of her clocking in, i thought might be tiredness but it could be through being stressed about the guy in the cctv

But i still feel pre arranged meet with someone most likely outcome

I think it's hard to tell from a few seconds of film what someone is thinking or feeling.

If cctv at my work showed my arrival every day it would show me go in swearing about it been a total ****hole and stomping about.

Not disputing your theory but I do think it's hard to grasp someone's mood from a few short seconds of footage

I think it's hard to tell from a few seconds of film what someone is thinking or feeling.

If cctv at my work showed my arrival every day it would show me go in swearing about it been a total ****hole and stomping about.

Not disputing your theory but I do think it's hard to grasp someone's mood from a few short seconds of footage

I just feel it is strange how the police included that guy in the newly released cctv footage, it was either gross incompetence or deliberate on their part, don’t know which though

I just feel it is strange how the police included that guy in the newly released cctv footage, it was either gross incompetence or deliberate on their part, don’t know which though

Yes i agree about that part.

Was just responding about her appearance at work that's all.

I sometimes arrive at work in my gym gear and have a shower at work if I'm rushed I look half dead then :D

Didn’t someone say he is not shown on the link LE posted on their site?

Just re-reading the articles about the 14 year old girl who was abducted in MK in November.

Locals, any similarity between the location described here as where the girl was taken from and anywhere along Leah's route?

Manhunt launched as van driver kidnaps schoolgirl, 14, for horrifying four-hour ordeal

Also occurs to me that if something like this did happen (and again, this one is in broad daylight, when you'd expect lots of people to be around) then she could have been driven to within a similar radius.

Unless we have indication that this guy was caught?

'schoolgirl was walking through an underpass in Bletcham Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, when she was snatched by a man and bundled into a dark blue van at 3.40pm last Thursday. The van was parked in Elgar Way. The girl managed to escape unhurt after she was found in a lay-by on the A5 close to the Flying Fox pub in Sheep Lane, Potsgrove, Bedfordshire, at 7pm - six miles from where she was abducted. '

Just re-reading the articles about the 14 year old girl who was abducted in MK in November.

Locals, any similarity between the location described here as where the girl was taken from and anywhere along Leah's route?

Manhunt launched as van driver kidnaps schoolgirl, 14, for horrifying four-hour ordeal

Also occurs to me that if something like this did happen (and again, this one is in broad daylight, when you'd expect lots of people to be around) then she could have been driven to within a similar radius.

Unless we have indication that this guy was caught?

'schoolgirl was walking through an underpass in Bletcham Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, when she was snatched by a man and bundled into a dark blue van at 3.40pm last Thursday. The van was parked in Elgar Way. The girl managed to escape unhurt after she was found in a lay-by on the A5 close to the Flying Fox pub in Sheep Lane, Potsgrove, Bedfordshire, at 7pm - six miles from where she was abducted. '
I'm not sure what happened in this story. Again, v little news coverage and I don't remember seeing anything re an outcome. This is bizarrely near another lake, Caldecotte. It must have been busy enough at that time of day, but it's not a thoroughfare as such. He obv got off along the dual carriageway there towards the A5. Anyway, have attached a streetview shot to give a visual. I suspect, surprise, a lot more to it tbh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 22
ADMIN NOTE:

This message lands at random.

There are consequences for knowingly posting and discussing against TOS.

Also, if you have a question about moderation or The Rules, please private message a Mod or Admin to enquire rather than trusting the interpretation of a new member whose understanding of those rules may not be accurate.

WS staff do not simply sit in threads 24/7 to remove unapproved material in real time. By the time we become aware of a violation, it involves removing not only the offending post, but all subsequent discussion. This is unfair to members who contribute to the discussion and WS staff who are trying to keep things in order. So it's not just a minor deal ... it creates more work to go through the discussion to review what needs to go or stay.

Yeah, I wonder if she mentioned to someone that she'd been followed/catcalled on the way to work and this is the only CCTV they have?

I agree that her backpack seems normal. If not gym clothes, she might have an extra change of clothes or extra layers in case it gets cold at work.

She looks to be walking very speedily, with haste

She looks to be walking very speedily, with haste

If someone was following her on foot, surely they would also have been caught on the Feb 15th CCTV. She could be 'power walking', lots of fitness regimes recommend this.

Is she walking that fast or is it the cctv that's speeded up?

I would say from the slightly jerky nature of the movement that the video has been speeded up.

Two options occur to me:

1. If you wanted just to show Leah, why not show her in real time?

If you wanted to show her AND the person behind, you could edit out the pause (as they did recently with Libby case). However, then people would ask 'what happened in the gap'? And it would be V clear that they are looking for the person behind.

The only way to 'accidentally' include that person behind, AND show Leah, without people turning off assuming nothing is going to happen, is to speed up the footage.

2. UNLESS (and i don't know how CCTV of this nature works?) it's a series of still shots, captured, eg, every other second, so the only way to 'animate' it is as a speeded up video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129