Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I was hoping one of the reporters would ask.

I do know that his death was registered in Milton Keynes, from the General Register Office website

MAXWELL,
NEIL ROBERT
GRO Reference: DOR Q4/2019 in MILTON KEYNES (326-1A) Entry Number 519673307

General Register Office - Online Ordering Service - Login

Oddly it wasn't registered until Q4 (Oct-Nov-Dec) 2019, even though he died on 20th April 2019.
But they said they knew he was in Scotland at some point but couldn't find him.

Pure speculation but there is a 16-year-old girl missing from MK since 2017, a year before the sexual offence he was wanted for. Dhuy - Missing People
Hopefully the Police will get tip offs where Maxwell has been and thoroughly check all properties and gardens and patios etc. JMO MOO. That patio at the back of the house in question, did someone say yesterday that it wasn't there before on old google maps?

The police are lying?
I would like to think that they made that statement based on information provided to them. It is early days in the investigation, but if that statement is given some thought, it cannot be true. I do not believe that NM was the only person in the UK who had keys to that property at that time.

JMO

The police are lying?
Maybe not lying but certainly giving a broader statement than they intended. Not saying they are incorrect but if people are going to be pedantic and tear every sentence apart (which at this point is pretty much a given) a statement like this is pretty easy to refute.

At least the family have closure at this point. People can finger point and blame at the police but, it just seems to me, Leah was in the wrong place and he had probably seen her going to work before at this usual time and decided to approach her.
The police have only stated that he is their suspect but investigation will rule him in or out in future.

First time posting in this thread but have been following. Interesting that Maxwell received a letter chasing a fine - does this mean he gave the Loxbeare Drive as his address. I know he had a key but that was because he was doing maintenance work.

I wonder if the previous family there with the pedo son knew him and recommended him to the owners. How else would they come across him??

I’m assuming that a journalist was tipped off that the suspect had previous sexual convictions and posted the article and everyone jumped the gun. I don’t think the other guy who was named had connections to that property. He lived in Bletchley, not furzton. The house in the 24 hour in police custody is also not the same house in question as you can see the kitchen in the back has one window, whereas the drone footage of the house in question has two windows together.

Still doesn’t link everything up though in the weeks/days prior, the hotel stay, the location turned off the night before. And then the very next day grabbed by a stranger. Massive coincidence IMO
I believe this to be the man
two words "cover-up"
It would be very convenient for some if this turned out to be the case, strong DNA evidence is needed otherwise speculation and theories will never go away, it would be a very sophisticated set up to orchestrate what I think you are implying but certainly not impossible however I can see this man hiding out there and I believe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and his opportunistic and predatory instincts kicked in, he has traits of both if stories are to be believed. Just my opinion.

so he just died in April 2019 and the owners then just carried on not changing the locks not going to the property etc yeah right...this is rubbish the point being stressed that him being the only one to have keys Bull****
It could be a key safe of some type was used to manage access, with the owners being out of the country. If he was given access to the house for a period of time while he was doing the job but when he no longer needed it his access to said key safe was removed (changed codes etc.) then there is nothing for the owner to be concerned about.

There are a number of ways that access could have been managed. Jumping straight to conspiracy/cover up is not appropriate.

Neil Maxwell has links to lots of places across the country and is known to frequent campsites. He was wanted for sexual offences in MK in 2018 but there's a scary possibility that Leah wasn't his first murder victim and that cold cases will be looked at in all these areas.
It's noted in the article that he also fled the scene of the 2018 assault in a vehicle.

Thanks for this. This part was interesting in your link: "Maxwell is known to have links to the Scottish towns of Kelso, Lockerbie and the Highlands, as well as further links with the Lake District, Dorset, Somerset, Cornwall, Milton Keynes, Slough and Bedfordshire."
Also this part: “He has links to a number of areas in the UK, and is known to often use campsites particularly in the Lake District, Scottish Highlands and the south coast of England.”

First time posting in this thread but have been following. Interesting that Maxwell received a letter chasing a fine - does this mean he gave the Loxbeare Drive as his address. I know he had a key but that was because he was doing maintenance work.
You make a good point. His vehicle must have been registered at a Loxbeare Drive address to receive the parking notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79