Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that also. Which suggests it can’t be cleaners who made the discovery which was also reported, as why on earth would a cleaner go in the loft.

Where does it say the bag "was found in the loft"?
Please provide a direct quote thanks.

I wonder why go to all that trouble to (allegedly) conceal a body if the bag is left out for anyone to find?
Doesn't make sense IMO.

I suspect it might not have been the bag itself that prompted the call to the police. Potentially other findings that caused concern. Other items, objects, blood?
Agree bizarre. Why on earth weren’t the possessions destroyed, disposed of, taken abroad, umpteen options other than leaving them in a house in open sight where someone is going to enter some time, even if that’s not soon
Because someone did not expect them to be found? Also maybe the perpetrator lost access to the house? Ie. They rented it temporarily, or had access while there working on the property or working for the letting company?

I feel very much the same, we see the banners and posters of Leah in MK, as we travel, I kept a look out just in case. I hope that the family can gain some comfort that they are being kept in the thoughts of total strangers who wanted a much better outcome.

I have no idea if it's against the WS rules, and apologies if it is, but I have to visit MK this weekend and am happy to take some flowers or similar on behalf of us all here.
I was planning on doing the same next week. It would be lovely if you can.

Where does it say the bag "was found in the loft"?
Please provide a direct quote thanks.
Not definitive but this is one of the articles which referred

It is understood the items Leah had carried on the day she vanished had been hidden in an upstairs room or loft.

I took a look at historic satellite pics of 2 Loxbeare Drive today, some interesting food for thought.

Picture taken on 7 May 2018 shows the grass in the garden at *roughly* the same state as in March 2020, suggesting somebody was either resident or present in the property between those two dates (yes it's a fairly long timespan).

BUT the picture taken 9 June 2021 shows a very overgrown garden, allowing us to perhaps conclude that at some point between March 2020 and June 2021 the property was empty.

Perhaps it's the case - and this is purely IMO and speculation - that someone with awareness and/or access to 2 Loxbeare could have moved LC's remains to the property during that window? Noticed that it was abandoned, overgrown, and took the opportunity?

Attachments

• 002-20-april-2018.png
    002-20-april-2018.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 005-9-june-2021.png
    005-9-june-2021.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 004-25-march-2020.png
    004-25-march-2020.png
    1 MB · Views: 73
Also incredibly intriguing, is a local council meeting minutes where fly-tipping (that's when people illegally dump rubbish) on Loxbeare Drive in July 2019, of a "double sized mattress and a car seat" that was "dumped on the corner of Loxbeare Drive and Exebridge".

Source ShenleyBrook.gov.uk

I don’t think speculation about exactly where/why/how the bag was found, or how Leah was found, is helping us.
Does anyone have proper links confirming the location of the possessions or the body?
I think the most logical explanation is that cleaners (or someone else sent by a letting agency) came in, noticed a smell, and a plumber was called in. Plumbers often have to rummage around in hidden spaces.

Daily Mail has another article from 2017 which has alarmingly similar photos to the so-called "paedophile."

Might this be a ruse? Might it be a distraction? Bit weird, considering he was in prison when LC went missing and yet this story is being plastered everywhere.

Mainstream media means I can post this, I believe. I'm new but want to do the best I can to bring light to the important stuff, while remaining within the terms.

Nothing other than a typical Daily Mail sensationalised story, and of course they had to put the house price in there...par for the course for these so-called journalists.

Too true. The term "paedophile" has been so consistently misused that we now have no term to refer to those who sexually abuse babies and pre-pubescent children. <modsnip: No link to info stated as fact>
Just for the record, the "info stated as fact" was that the sex offender could have had nothing to do with Leah's fate. Links had previously been posted to reports that he had been in prison when she disappeared.
But here it is again.

I have a background in lettings so thought I would do some digging. I could not find any old listing online for this property which is very unusual if let throughout an agency. So I then looked for its EPC to see when one was last done. There is no EPC, you should not rent a house without one. For example if you wanted to evict a tenany part of the paperwork you need to confirm that the tenant was given a copy of the EPC along with other paperwork upon signing, if these procedures were not follow you will struggle to evict. So with both these findings I do not think and agency was used or it is a very bad one.

Also someone mentioned if number 4 was put on the market shortly after LC disappearance. Usually agencies do an EPC when put on the market one was done on 5th September 2018 (as per attached SS) so that is likely around the time it went up for sale

So the direct next-door neighbour sold-up and left just after LC went missing - and then was later found next door? Hmm.

I took a look at historic satellite pics of 2 Loxbeare Drive today, some interesting food for thought.

Picture taken on 7 May 2018 shows the grass in the garden at *roughly* the same state as in March 2020, suggesting somebody was either resident or present in the property between those two dates (yes it's a fairly long timespan).

BUT the picture taken 9 June 2021 shows a very overgrown garden, allowing us to perhaps conclude that at some point between March 2020 and June 2021 the property was empty.

Perhaps it's the case - and this is purely IMO and speculation - that someone with awareness and/or access to 2 Loxbeare could have moved LC's remains to the property during that window? Noticed that it was abandoned, overgrown, and took the opportunity?
interestingly - there was a MK property services company going from 2016 to 2020. directors were based at 6 loxbeare drive which is unofficially for sale on a website right now. the company dissolved in 2020. they did plastering, painting, other construction based activities. thoughts from googling around; references to area going downhill - trafficking. the rural property / barn photo - the owner was interviewed and mentioned people trafficking, there is an article from 2019? about facebook detectives saying police aren't doing enough and case is related to people trafficking, family worried about mr. x associates as much as mr. x himself, not hard to imagine uses to which many often empty properties could be put. thinking out loud..............................

Leah walked past the route often enough to probably notice if the property was vacant. My parents split their time abroad and the UK neighbour kids broke into the back garden because they knew my parents were away. They were caught on camera tho
I did see yesterday that a neighbour had reported the patio door was smashed, however unable to find where I had seen it.
I also noticed yesterday on the drone footage it looked as if both the satellite dishes were on the patio, but today are clearly back up on the wall with black brackets.

Daily Mail has another article from 2017 which has alarmingly similar photos to the so-called "paedophile."

Might this be a ruse? Might it be a distraction? Bit weird, considering he was in prison when LC went missing and yet this story is being plastered everywhere.

Mainstream media means I can post this, I believe. I'm new but want to do the best I can to bring light to the important stuff, while remaining within the terms.

Have police confirmed he was in prison at the time of Leah's disappearance?

He was sentenced to 4 and a half years in 2017, but has it be taken into account a prisoner normally only serves half of the sentence. Also time spent on remand whilst awaiting trial would be deducted from the sentence. Time deducted for good behavior whilst in prison. And there's a lot of criminals that seem to be released early from prison on licence for the remainder of the sentence handed down.

He was sentenced to 4 and a half years in 2017, but has it be taken into account a prisoner normally only serves half of the sentence. Also time spent on remand whilst awaiting trial would be deducted from the sentence. Time deducted for good behavior whilst in prison. And there's a lot of criminals that seem to be released early from prison on licence for the remainder of the sentence handed down.
I read an article he was released Sept 2019 so after leahs disappearance (still trying to find the link)

Additionally is a peadophile/man with interests in a young teenagers going to be interested in a 19 year old?

Yes.
The house had previously been home to a convicted paedophile, who it is understood police have ruled out of their enquiries. His crimes - engaging with sexual activity with two girls aged between 13 and 15 - were featured in a television documentary. Police sources saying that he was in prison at the time of Leah's disappearance.

Pretty unlikely he would have gone back to living in the same rental property after a couple of years inside.

So the direct next-door neighbour sold-up and left just after LC went missing - and then was later found next door? Hmm.
Not really. It was put up for sale in September 2018 and sold in June 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist