Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just wanted to add I completely agree with your most recent theories re the discovery of remains. Absolutely heartbreaking. I live nearby to MK and when I was working there I used to go for walks with friends around the lake. We always thought she would be nearby, Thames Valley have completely let the family down if the connection with AC turns out to be true. Poor Hayden.

I'm a builder who weighs a little over 10 stone, I often climb scaffolding ladders 2/3 levels high with 50kg on my shoulder, for a one off lift or pull I could lift probably 75kg, and I know plenty of Men who could lift more, they don't always but they can, especially when they have to, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of in times of necessity and lack of proper thinking.
Maybe the perp was someone who worked in trades and was used to lifting that amount of weight, had access to property/ ladder and had worked on property and knew owners rarely there. There was some building material on drive right next to path in 2018 as per Google photo. They also knew the neighbours at number 4 were moving or may have already left before it was sold. Let's also assume Leah walked past here everyday and eventually began chatting/ meeting with an individual or individuals working here, traders do start work early and work late so she would see them twice a day, maybe she was invited in for a hot drink (if motive is sexual then drugging is possibility - possibly planned), it was a cold day. Some teenage girls do like the builder types, right? Where did she go to lunch?? If window was broken around same time, was this from a struggle with trader, she knew taikwando so it would have been quite a scene, or did she try to escape via locked back door, was broken glass inside or outside?

Last edited:
*WARNING GRAPHIC *

I would think, if a body is on an upstairs floor/under floorboards, no matter how well-contained (unless in an upright metal tank), the first clue would be seen on the ceiling below. I’ve been trying to avoid having to say that for days, but with all of the muddled reporting in msm, that’s what I always factor in

If that were the case, do you think it would have been uncovered sooner? Unless the property has not had anyone go in it at all since 2019. Seems some suggestion in MSM that the owner visited the property in the summer of 2019, although how reliable that is, who knows.

Roll on press conference. I’m not taking any notice of anything else until then. We’ve had a cleaner, a plumber and an estate agent, but nothing consistent AT ALL.

Yes! I live in Milton Keynes and the rumours and changes of story since Tuesday have been insane. Not listening to anything until the conference.

Yes! I live in Milton Keynes and the rumours and changes of story since Tuesday have been insane. Not listening to anything until the conference.

Any chatter about possible suspects / arrests? Not asking for names or details (not allowed on here unless police/MSM report it) but wondering what the local feeling is.

If that were the case, do you think it would have been uncovered sooner? Unless the property has not had anyone go in it at all since 2019. Seems some suggestion in MSM that the owner visited the property in the summer of 2019, although how reliable that is, who knows.

I really have no idea. I have no idea why the remains were not discovered sooner for many reasons.

But the wild reporting hasn’t helped at all. There’s this

Human remains found in search for missing Leah Croucher | Detectives searching for missing teenager Leah Croucher have found human remains. Nineteen-year-old Leah was last seen on 15 February 2019. ITV News... | By ITV Anglia | Facebook

Which says the neighbour to the rear of the property said the patio doors were smashed. When? They don’t look smashed now, so previously? And someone was provided access to the property to replace the glass and didn’t even notice anything? If that statement is even true. It’s a bit pointless reporting that without saying when.

Then this

Cleaners were said to have been working upstairs when they spotted the hidden remains.

Remains thought to be those of missing Leah found in 'paedo' home

When all other reports seem to say whomever made the initial call to police reported finding items, and that the police then found human remains.

In all the mess it’s impossible to work any theory. Whatever is or is not covered in the police conference will not answer it all, but should at least rule out some of the mess.

I can definitely take something tomorrow afternoon, it's no real detour from where I need to go and spend time already (trying to not dox myself!)
Thank you @Angel_nix, that would be really kind. I laid some flowers at Sarah Everard's memorial on behalf of WSers as I was very local to the case, which I know all of us involved in discussions at the time were very deeply affected by – I know similarly WSers have never stopped hoping for justice and answers for Leah and her loved ones.

Has anyone seen that the press conference is being televised? I can’t find anything.

Multiple people have seen a BBC car outside the house since this morning, so I’m sure it’ll be on national news but if not, the “find Leah Croucher” page on Facebook are awaiting access too livestream it.

Maybe the perp was someone who worked in trades and was used to lifting that amount of weight, had access to property/ ladder and had worked on property and knew owners rarely there. There was some building material on drive in 2018 as per Google photo. They also knew the neighbours at number 4 were moving or may have already left before it was sold. Let's also assume Leah walked past here everyday and eventually began chatting/ meeting with an individual or individuals working here, traders do start work early and work late so she would see them twice a day, maybe she was invited in for a hot drink (if motive is sexual then drugging is possibility - possibly planned), it was a cold day. Some teenage girls do like the builder types, right? Where did she go to lunch??
So you are saying number 4 has changed hands since 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist