Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, it's taken off suddenly. So they haven't found her, but think she was abducted. Wonder what they had to go on? Is this connected to the scream the neighbour heard?

It could well fit in with that they will have forensics in the house going over everything seeing what evidence they can gather - I remember the neighbor saying she heard a loud scream and murmering voices and the sound of wooden something banging could be a gate closing? and now the media saying someone seen a man outside her house wearing a balaclava could fit well in with what those neighbors heard

We've already seen in the news that reporters are active in the street where the arrested man lives, so I bet as soon as he's charged (if he's charged, but I'm thinking there's a high chance he will be) that not only will the name be released but also several stories about him and what his neighbours have to say about him. Then we can look for his FB account and see if we can find his name/age with any priors.

I've just jotted down school year ages so thought I'd put it here

Year 11 (GCSE year) - kids turn 16 that year*
Year 13 (A Level year) - turn 18
1st year uni - turn 19
2nd year uni - turn 20
3rd year uni (generally graduation year) - turn 21
etc etc

*just to confuse non Brits the birth year for education runs September to August eg a 1st September birthday will be the oldest child in the year. Obviously there are mature students and those that take a gap year (as I believe Libby did as she's already 21).

My point is it's unlikely this 24 year old is still a student. I reckon he's just a random.

A lot of people take gap years..

As I expected yesterday, abduction arrest. The thing that is worrying me, this guy, if he has abducted her which really looks to be the case now, has had 6 days or so to have disposed of Libby. Hopefully and I am sure they will, the police will stick his registration number into the ANPR system to try and track the cars movements since the point of her going missing, it's almost impossible to avoid ANPR cameras nowadays in the UK for any length of time while driving a vehicle. She could be anywhere now lets face it. I'd be quite surprised if she is found locally given the 6 day time he has had. Lets hope his mobile phone can be triangulated too.

I'd suspect now that the police have a very strong case building against this guy.

It was weird yesterday how the searches stopped all of a sudden in the evening then a couple of hours later they arrested this person at 24 Raglan St and took away his grey VX Astra. If Libby was in that vehicle, I'd expect DNA to be present as I really believe she was taken against her will hence this abduction arrest.

Caroline Brockelbank‏ @CBrockelbank
A crime scene investigation unit has turned up here on Raglan Street in Hull and entered one of the properties. It’s after a 24-year-old man was arrested last night on suspicion of abduction in connection with the disappearance of Hull student Libby Squire.

DyzS7ESW0AEXY5X.jpg

DyzS7EOW0AAdjdK.jpg

DyzS7EXX0AAdN2X.jpg

DyzS7EjX4AM9vZ0.jpg

Caroline Brockelbank on Twitter

Oh it's a Polish guy and a butcher too, well.
Oh no.....! That is worrying. I hope she is found alive and well soon! What a nightmare. I was trying to sign in earlier (and failing) to say it definitely was not the friend in the blue jacket, as he wasn't leaking any lies or cover-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1