Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc, there was a report that another motorist stopped,.... before the guy was arrested.

I honestly think the only way she is getting in that car willingly is if she knows or recognises the guy.

She just WALKED to where she was FROM home. Why get in a stranger's car at all?

I think he knew police would find her address in his phone history. He knows her DNA is in his car and on his clothes.

He is trying to build a picture which accounts for all those things.

I feel like we are missing a bigger picture somehow, I’m trying to think outside the box.

The reasons she has not yet been found
1. She isn’t in the local area, body is nearer malton?
2. Someone else has her and current person in custody is innocent ?
3. There is no whole body to find( doesn’t bare thinking about)
4. She has ran away (very unlikely under circumstances)
5. River hull ?

Also police are still holding him so they have a decent amount of evidence!

"She asked him to take her home, so he put her address into his sat nav and wanted to do just that. Apparently she threw herself at him, but he pushed her away because he is a married man."

I don't believe this

JMO
I agree and I dont believe it either. And even if she did then that is a really bad sign because he could have gotten violent with her.

What is more likely is the other way around in that she was trying to push him away.

The fact he admits to talking to her and putting her address in his navigation system puts him as the last known person to be with her moments before she disappears. Not good. Not good at all.

I think LE may have the right person. Either that or he is the most unlucky person in the world that someone attacked her after he had contact with her.

Something we have mentioned on many other cases. People can be good until they are not.

Case in point. Chris Watts. He was not a murderer until one day he decides to murder his wife and both his children at the same time.

I honestly think the only way she is getting in that car willingly is if she knows or recognises the guy.

She just WALKED to where she was FROM home. Why get in a stranger's car at all?

I think he knew police would find her address in his phone history. He knows her DNA is in his car and on his clothes.

He is trying to build a picture which accounts for all those things.

Because she was drunk, not thinking straight and wanted the attention and maybe flattery from a friendly man, to make the night feel less rubbish?

I certainly made some stupid, over-trusting decisions as a drunk youth. She’d been upset and cold on the bench for a while by then.

If there’s been a struggle, people would have seen it. I really can’t imagine they had enough in common to be friends.

I don't recall this either.

Can someone please provide a link where police have stated that a second motorist stopped to help Libby?

The thread is very fast moving now but what I'm thinking is that the police haven't said that but they have said that a motorist stopped, they spoke to him and don't think he was involved then just this evening we have the accused's sister volunteering the information that the accused gave Libby a lift - the logical conclusion being that he was a second motorist.

Obviously no one knows what he's telling the police or even if he's saying anything at all so at the moment we're joining dots and filling in blanks

Who knows what the truth is

JMO

It sickens me to say it but the instant I read “she came onto him in his car but he rejected her because he’s a married man” I knew he killed her. That one phrase is all I needed to hear. He obviously tried to assault her and she fought back. I only hope they can bring Libby home to her family to bury and give this man the justice he deserves, life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member