Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation, the wheel on the car seen in the itv video and the wheel in the picture of the car being removed are an exact match and the car lights are the same shape as the Astra. Meaning this could be the first bit of footage that helped the police put the car in the location

Attachments

• 34B081BC-71B3-4046-8462-4DFD83657E66.jpeg
    34B081BC-71B3-4046-8462-4DFD83657E66.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 8765EFA9-0E06-4E77-A7A7-8659F34FF7E1.jpeg
    8765EFA9-0E06-4E77-A7A7-8659F34FF7E1.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 94
If this video is at the centre of the investigation, I feel that it is footage of the abduction itself. What are others thinking? (I thought the thread would explode.)

I'm not a fan of speculation however it looks like, if it is the actual abduction then it appears the person being put in the car was unconscious. The way the car is parked is telling, it was facing away from the dead end, making an escape pretty easy

My theory from the CCTV is, he has seen her on the bench, seen an opportunity, he's gone back to his car to have a cigarette to calm his nerves, think about his next steps, and then he pounces

If this video is at the centre of the investigation, I feel that it is footage of the abduction itself. What are others thinking? (I thought the thread would explode.)

Yes I'm inclined to agree 100% on that. If you freeze the video it's clear that he is also wearing welly boots too with his trousers tucked into them while he is sitting at the side of the car. Definitely a VX Astra too.

I don't think it looks like a person getting it, the person is putting something in.
I actually thought the person was a woman as the shoes look like ballet flats. I also thought they were looking at a phone not smoking!

Yes I'm inclined to agree 100% on that. If you freeze the video it's clear that he is also wearing welly boots too with his trousers tucked into them while he is sitting at the side of the car. Definitely a VX Astra too.
Read my next tweet. I'm confused! I've asked the journalist for clarification.

I watched with sound. The reporter seems to be suggesting the same. Is he bundling Libby in?! How odd, though, to be casually rolling a cigarette one minute, then bundling a victim the next. Also, I'm not sure of the geography. Perhaps this is the wrong location for the actual abduction. I'm not very good at this.

Blam, it's about 20 metres from the bench and at the same time we think Libby was there.

Question is why would he have been parked up there in the first place. It's not like he drove past, he had to have specifically driven onto that road and then turned round to be facing the way he was.

The exit of the road would surely also have cctv, drawn an arrow showing the only exit of Hayworth street and circled two pubs and a shop

Attachments

• 37828155-936C-4EE3-A1D0-AE49187622EA.jpeg
    37828155-936C-4EE3-A1D0-AE49187622EA.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 31
So, if CCTV is capturing PR, what went down? He drove past, saw Libby and either
a) saw her as a possible illegal taxi fare...perhaps smoking a cigarette as she deflects the other concerned motorist and then approaches her for a fare.
OR
b) saw a vulnerable girl to hit on

Either way, he had to plan his way to the back street behind the bench and park his car. The clip mentioned he had only been parked 2o minutes...this coincides horribly with Libby's arrival and departure from the bench.

Last edited:
The second car in the video, looks like a renault megane at 00:05:07, this road is Haworth St, a dead end, where did that car come from and what was it doing there.

The passenger who gets in, zoomed right into this on my proper TV and it looks like the person is wearing boots up to just below the knee. Maybe not.

God that damn cobweb!!

Assuming this is them, doesn't appear that he forces her in the passenger seat, she could easily have opened the door and got back out if she'd wanted whilst he was walking to the driver side. But he does drive off at some speed, no? Definitely doesn't take a moment to tap into a satnav. It definitely looks like legs getting into that seat to me.
If he did indeed leave the car after having a smoke, and wander around looking for fares, is it the sort of busy area where you could expect to pick someone up? Or had he spotted her alone & vulnerable whilst driving around, parked up, thought about what to do, quick cig to calm the nerves, then approached her and once she was in the car, she was a sitting duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist