Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO Libby did not have anything with her that would need to be thrown into the passenger seat of footwell of a car, as we know she didn't have keys or a phone imo it's probable that any money she had or had had earlier in the evening was in a pocket or small purse in a pocket.

I'm not convinced the person/object going into the passenger seat is her. I dont have another theory yet so interested to hear what everyone else thinks

Could it be a way of the police trying to flush someone else out? In a'we see you' way?

Lol can anyone just tell me if this is the suspect, for sure? Have asked three times...

I'll find the link shortly but looking at the gym he uses it doesn't open very late, having specific training sessions each day. Iirc latest session started at half 7 for a hour

Bang goes that theory then! Thanks for the info.

Thanks. I am even more convinced that a slim person, likely female, got in under her own power.

I am guessing that other cctv and traffic cams tracked his car to the search area.

They are bound to have other CCTV from traffic cams IMO

Lol can anyone just tell me if this is the suspect, for sure? Have asked three times...

Almost certainly yes. It's the same car as they seized from his home, and although his face isn't clear, the height and build and even clothing style based on social media photos is a match.

What's less clear is whether the person getting into the passenger side is Libby. It's likely because of the timing and her known location prior to disappearance.

Here's the opening hours to the MMA club PR attends.

Interestingly though it's round the corner from the Welly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190208_203802_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20190208_203802_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190208_203846_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20190208_203846_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 11
The Hull Live update at 18:25 shows the image with the 12:09 time on it. Missing Libby updates as search in eighth day and suspect quizzed

Given that the camera footage finishes at shortly before 12:08, and it was known to be a minute slow, I think police have had this footage for a while and this was behind that part of the appeal.

Was thinking this myself - the 12:09 makes me think he was the last person to have saw her and came forward - the time is too precise. That said maybe they have clearer footage and can see at 12.09 that it is def her last sighting on CCTV

How can we know, for sure?
It seems pretty likely though!
Same time, same place, same car.
All we need to do is find out if PR has a penchant for wearing shorts in January, and whether he smokes roll ups.

Besides. I think it's HIGHLY likely he has already confirmed to police that this is him and Libby. This video does not really incriminate him any more than his confession (via his sister) does. We know from that that he picked her up and we know it was probably around that area and time.

It's the "where what when how why" of the next few minutes that matters.

I am starting to think maybe when he approched her he told her he was a taxi driver and maybe at this point she thought about returning to the bar her friends where at to get her house keys
Just had the same thought. She wouldn't need a taxi for the short distance to get home, but she might have thought about him taking her back to the club to see if she could get in a second time. Either to get a key from a friend or if she had her key but didn't want to go home, just thinking she has sobered up and to try to re-join the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart