Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first post here!

What a rollercoaster of a case. It makes me sad, angry and frustrated.

I might be totally wrong as I’ve been following these threads from the beginning and might have innacuracies.

Isn’t there a snippet of the spider web CCTV missing? Could this be a snippet which may have implied the charges we’ve seen tonight? Flashing? Would LE hide this?

Also I’m sure some noted that it looked like the man possibly unzipped or zipped their trousers in the footage?

It's a horrible thought, but what if he takes his own life now? I imagine his life has been shattered, but if he is responsible for Libby going missing, he could well be the only person to direct the police to her location.

He's clearly not cracked after 4 days- if he knows- he isn't going to say a thing.

Outraging public decency.....
This is more than flashing....usually masturbating in public would win you that badge!

Voyeurism....either peeping through windows or filming without consent

Burglary....thats probably what he was doing before his *advertiser censored* and his five knuckle shuffle!
I seem to remember that the woman/women he flashed at said he then peered through their window once they'd got indoors. That's probably the voyeurism bit.

hey everyone, I just signed up after reading all the previous threads on this case.

Could someone please remind me why he was arrested in the first place? Was his car spotted on CCTV?

It seems strange that they would suddenly charge him with these offences, I wonder if he came clean about them.

Wow!

So, PR told his sister that Libby was in his car that night, and it's likely that police identified him as the person in the cctv, which made him one of the last known people to talk to Libby. This would have been enough to arrest him on suspicion of abduction. And this is why they need information on her whereabouts past 12:09.
It seems as though there have been a number of complaints in the area with regards to flashing etc and the police have tied him to these offences, giving them further reason to question him, and to suspect he knows more information about Libby's whereabouts.
I guess they do not have evidence to charge him with abduction, but they've found sufficient evidence to charge him with the other crimes. Crazy turn of events!
Sorry for stating the obvious here, just typing it all out for my own sanity if nothing else!

Maybe they kept him the maximum length of time because he has had something to do with it, but whilst he was arrested another perp may be under surveillance thinking they had got away with it because PR was in custody?

I've seen a few people suggesting he perhaps didn't roll a cigarette or smoke whilst sat in his car. The reports said he smoked a cigarette during the footage not released, of course that could be false information.

He could have had a perv at a passed out Libby on the bench, had a wank sat half out of his car and then decided to abduct her/try to get her home??

I'm going with he had a cigarette myself

I seem to remember that the woman/women he flashed at said he then peered through their window once they'd got indoors. That's probably the voyeurism bit.

That was the one. And their porch light came on and he was staring at them through the front door. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. :eek:

This all fits into my theory of series of unfortunate events. She's run away from him Flashing/doing things to himself, drunk and paranoid, she screamed first. fell over, screamed again. ran away, him in pursuit, she fell over again, screamed and her final scream was her falling in the river. IMO he caused it but only by being a pervert and scaring a drunk young woman in the dark. Poor Libby.

Confused now. Some are saying remanded until court tomorrow. Could you share your source for the 'released' version, please?

Think someone has misunderstood something they have read.

Had me going for a minute as didn't think for a minute he would get bail unless tactical so they could keep him under surveillance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1