Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The appeal at the time said: “He’s been described as Asian with a large beard. It is believed that he was driving a silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim.""

OH MY...

*shudder*

Does anybody think grey beard and PR could be working together?

The car in the cctv footage which was parked behind his down that dead end ... do we get a clear view of it? I need to rewatch the cctv.

"The appeal at the time said: “He’s been described as Asian with a large beard. It is believed that he was driving a silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim.""

OH MY...

Wasn't there something about a silver car with roof bars posted a few days ago?

He will still be number 1 suspect with regard to libby.
Its just a time strategy....this way they can technically keep on the right side of the pace clock whilst also getting him banged up for a bit while they have more investigation time.

Hate to be morbid but..
With the possibility of libby having gone into water....the police will be well aware of the fact that the passage of time often causes a watercourse to magically give up a body..due to the release and expansion of gases
This is pretty much the path that i expected them to go down.
It just makes sense...and also there are several other flashing/ham shanking episodes in that locality that he simply must be a prime candidate for now.

Watch this space..i have a feeling that these charges may just be an appetiser.

Interestingly Malton was pestered by a flasher last year
And
I have just viewed a photofit on humberside police website in connection with a guy jumping from bushes and flashing at young girls....
That photofit could almost be a portrait photo of this fellow!

Woah! Where is Malton in relation to the current case ?

Yes but look up a man called Kyril McClean. He got put away for this age 24. Then look up his name in images - he fits that Efit better. He also comes up as Malton.

Ok guys ... perhaps jumping to some wild conclusions here .... but hear me out.

Trawling to find which incident on Jan 19th he’s being charged with.

This is from Hull Live on Jan 19

Police statement as forensics carry out huge search at skate park

The article refers to the offender as bearded and of a different ethnic origin. BUT am I right in thinking PR has been charged with voyerism on that same date? ie: watching the act take place. Perhaps he wasn’t working alone?

I believe someone (a 32 year old IIRC) was charged for that a few days later if you keep flicking through the pages.

I think I now know more about the local news in Hull than I do in my own area...

Edit: Here is where I saw it: 32 year-old man to appear in court today | Humberside Police

I don’t think the car in the cctv is the same as the one taken on the truck. The wheels seem to be different.
I think it’s probable that they caught him doing something dodgy while they were trawling the cctv looking for LS. This probably did not include his car as cameras could have caught him on foot perving around the university.
The police have been searching in a very localised area which leads me to believe there is no evidence she ever got into a vehicle.
PR sister could have been confused or mislead about LS being in his car.

My first ever post by the way but I have been following these threads all week.
I see a lot of people saying the wheels look different. Has it not crossed anyone's mind that he may have purposely changed the wheels between the abduction and being arrested? JMO.

His sister seems to have given it away so obviously...why would he have even told her any of this seems abit dodgy it’s like he knew he was going to be questioned so tried to cover his tracks so strange

We need to thank his family really. If they hadn't gone to the press we wouldn't have had a clue about his alleged admitted involvement. The papers wouldn't have had as many headlines and his previous victims might not have seen his face and realised who he was and come forward. And we'd be sitting here having had literally no information all week. So it's a dziękuję from me.

Outraging public decency.....
This is more than flashing....usually masturbating in public would win you that badge!

Voyeurism....either peeping through windows or filming without consent

Burglary....thats probably what he was doing before his *advertiser censored* and his five knuckle shuffle!
that's what I thought he was doing too.

I believe someone (a 32 year old IIRC) was charged for that a few days later if you keep flicking through the pages.

I think I now know more about the local news in Hull than I do in my own area...

Same here!! I’ll trawl back through and see if I can find the charge. Thank you :)

So ... when it was said that the man in custody isn't the man in the CCTV ... that was right?

So one theory is that he did put her address in the sat nav because this is his proof he took her home.

Then he drove on somewhere else.

This would explain why he told his family this story. It's his cover story.

Ok guys ... perhaps jumping to some wild conclusions here .... but hear me out.

Trawling to find which incident on Jan 19th he’s being charged with.

This is from Hull Live on Jan 19

Police statement as forensics carry out huge search at skate park

The article refers to the offender as bearded and of a different ethnic origin. BUT am I right in thinking PR has been charged with voyerism on that same date? ie: watching the act take place. Perhaps he wasn’t working alone?

Someone’s been charged with this one. Was spoken about at length in Thread 1 or 2.

Man, 32, charged with rape after police cordon off skate park

I thought it had already been discussed very early on in these threads that the person charged with rape at that skate park lived in Libby's street?

"The woman was allegedly in the car with a man who was described by Humberside Police as an “Asian man with a large beard,” and it was believed he was driving a “silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim” at the time of the incident."

"Vasile Dumitru, of Wellesley Avenue off Beverley Road, has been charged with rape and assault in connection to the incident."

Man, 32, charged with rape after police cordon off skate park

*shudder*

Does anybody think grey beard and PR could be working together?

The car in the cctv footage which was parked behind his down that dead end ... do we get a clear view of it? I need to rewatch the cctv.

The police said the taxi driver and the man with the grey beard were not suspects.

He will be kept in police custody. Whilst he was released on the LS charges he has been remanded in custody to appear in court tomorrow on these fresh charges
Aah okay don’t know why I thought they were lettin him go for now glad he’s being kept hopefully they will solve it by then and have some more information on him

Woah! Where is Malton in relation to the current case ?

Yes but look up a man called Kyril McClean. He got put away for this age 24. Then look up his name in images - he fits that Efit better. He also comes up as Malton.

Isn't the factory he works at in Malton?

Yes he works ( worked ? ) at the factory in Malton - about 40 miles north of Hull, approx one hour drive

I’m amazed at some of the somersaults some people are going through in an attempt to exonerate him. Does anybody actually believe that this voyeur and flasher got a semi-conscious Libby into his car, took her to the park but did not harm her, at which point she ran away and fell into the river (which isn’t even in the park) and proceeded to scream for 15 mins while she slowly drowned while our helpless sex pest stood by? Do people genuinely think that’s actually plausible?

Personally its unlikely he did not harm her ..but by the same respect it cant be automatically presumed that he killed her just because he has this perversion either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist