Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still be number 1 suspect with regard to libby.
Its just a time strategy....this way they can technically keep on the right side of the pace clock whilst also getting him banged up for a bit while they have more investigation time.

RSBM.

Isn't that gaming the system? (Might have been you that said this?).

I now really want to know more about where/when he was and whether that CCTV is him and/or his car.

I'm already regretting choosing to follow this case..Sigh!

I'm willing to bet that he had been getting off on flashing women until he finally had an opportunity to do something even more extreme ... Unfortunately a severely intoxicated 21 year old has probably sat on the wrong bench at the wrong time. All JMO but very, very sad right now.

Ok guys ... perhaps jumping to some wild conclusions here .... but hear me out.

Trawling to find which incident on Jan 19th he’s being charged with.

This is from Hull Live on Jan 19

Police statement as forensics carry out huge search at skate park

The article refers to the offender as bearded and of a different ethnic origin. BUT am I right in thinking PR has been charged with voyerism on that same date? ie: watching the act take place. Perhaps he wasn’t working alone?

The car led them to PR

We know they had the CCTV video early on. That gave them the model of the car. Not sure you can see the plate, but when he exits the street, he then will pass traffic cams which give them the plate of his car.
We don't know that for definite.

i know this isn't a bad movie, but would they let him out due to lack of evidence, watch him 24-7, and hope that he leads them to her? i'm not sure how it works in the uk, and perhaps it doesn't work that way in the usa either. (i think it does, though). getting my crime shows and real life confused at the moment. i'm tired. i've been hitting refresh all day and it's exhausting. i am still convinced he was zipping up his pants, so it does sound like it's plausible that he flashed or assaulted her (or someone), RIGHT down the street (where she was on the bench) before he approached that car. the fact that he came back with what looks like a person on the passenger side makes me feel pretty certain he's still the main suspect.

Last edited:
PR may have told the police that he just dropped Libby off somewhere unharmed, and I guess they haven't been able to prove otherwise.

This is exactly what he has done.

e.g. at her house.

The huge task now, is to figure out where else he might have driven and when.

I suspect he did not go that far. These perps tend to stick to areas they know.

The car led them to PR

We know they had the CCTV video early on. That gave them the model of the car. Not sure you can see the plate, but when he exits the street, he then will pass traffic cams which give them the plate of his car.
I don’t think the car in the cctv is the same as the one taken on the truck. The wheels seem to be different.
I think it’s probable that they caught him doing something dodgy while they were trawling the cctv looking for LS. This probably did not include his car as cameras could have caught him on foot perving around the university.
The police have been searching in a very localised area which leads me to believe there is no evidence she ever got into a vehicle.
PR sister could have been confused or mislead about LS being in his car.

My first ever post by the way but I have been following these threads all week.

But because of how cold the water would be .. and her struggling in the water her screams would have gotten weaker

Yep and I don't think anyone could stay afloat for that length of time in freezing water and drunk.

15 minutes is a hell of long time under those circumstances.

Doubt she could have screamed like that if in water anyway.

I’m amazed at some of the somersaults some people are going through in an attempt to exonerate him. Does anybody actually believe that this voyeur and flasher got a semi-conscious Libby into his car, took her to the park but did not harm her, at which point she ran away and fell into the river (which isn’t even in the park) and proceeded to scream for 15 mins while she slowly drowned while our helpless sex pest stood by? Do people genuinely think that’s actually plausible?

Ok guys ... perhaps jumping to some wild conclusions here .... but hear me out.

Trawling to find which incident on Jan 19th he’s being charged with.

This is from Hull Live on Jan 19

Police statement as forensics carry out huge search at skate park

The article refers to the offender as bearded and of a different ethnic origin. BUT am I right in thinking PR has been charged with voyerism on that same date? ie: watching the act take place. Perhaps he wasn’t working alone?
"The appeal at the time said: “He’s been described as Asian with a large beard. It is believed that he was driving a silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim.""

OH MY...

Anyone remember PR's mum's quote about people "making mistakes"? I can't recall the article.

I'm guessing this stuff came up much earlier and that was what she was referring to.

Aaaah. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member