Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said that the charges relate to other cases and are not linked to LS's disappearance but knowing what he's capable of, it looks like he couldn't resist preying on such an easy target. I'm absolutely convinced he's responsible. I watched a documentary on the case of Levi Bellfield and they said what made him snap was being rejected. There are men that are seriously triggered by rejection.

I’m amazed at some of the somersaults some people are going through in an attempt to exonerate him. Does anybody actually believe that this voyeur and flasher got a semi-conscious Libby into his car, took her to the park but did not harm her, at which point she ran away and fell into the river (which isn’t even in the park) and proceeded to scream for 15 mins while she slowly drowned while our helpless sex pest stood by? Do people genuinely think that’s actually plausible?

In pretty much every case I've followed I've seen similar happen. There are always some people who seem to try and convince themselves the man is innocent. I don't get it.

But because of how cold the water would be .. and her struggling in the water her screams would have gotten weaker

I would think the water that night would have been only 2-3 degrees above freezing. I doubt anyone could barely breath from the shock never mind muster screams for 15 mins?

I see a lot of people saying the wheels look different. Has it not crossed anyone's mind that he may have purposely changed the wheels between the abduction and being arrested? JMO.

There was only 10 minutes between the first and second CCTV so if they were the same car (I'm not convinced) then no way could the wheels be changed.

So one theory is that he did put her address in the sat nav because this is his proof he took her home.

Then he drove on somewhere else.

This would explain why he told his family this story. It's his cover story.

Yes - may well have indeed driven her home, then when it was time for her to get out, been seized by the opportunity presented to him and refused to let her go.

That would mean any CCTV would support his story that he took her home, and make it hard to prove otherwise.

Can you actually access the river from the park ?

So ... when it was said that the man in custody isn't the man in the CCTV ... that was right?

We still don't know for sure. I believe it was only the Daily Mail who suggested it wasn't PR. I think it's very likely that it is him, considering his sister stated that he picked Libby up that night. It looks like him and the car seems to fit too. I think he was probably arrested as a result of this footage but they don't have enough evidence to charge him with abduction.

We still do not know his history in poland

That could well have a big say in whether or not he was bailed tomorrow.
But i do agree that in the normal course of things someone with these charges would consider getting bail a formality.

Also further to earlier comments

If his computer or phone contained upskirt photographs taken by him...,that would also be classified as outraging public decency.

Personally i would not be a bit surprised if he was to be bailed...the police may well have a nice little hotel room in mind for him and his family......complete with listening devices in the furniture and recording equipment on his phonecalls

I get the feeling that the police are playing the long game here....
The bad news is that if this is the case, then when they claim to believe Libby is still alive...i fear they are being less than honest :(

We need to thank his family really. If they hadn't gone to the press we wouldn't have had a clue about his alleged admitted involvement. The papers wouldn't have had as many headlines and his previous victims might not have seen his face and realised who he was and come forward. And we'd be sitting here having had literally no information all week. So it's a dziękuję from me.

I thought he was arrested first and then the sisters comments came out after the arrest?

If it was in that order I think the sister talked to him while he was in jail and he may have called his family from jail and that is what he told them to placate them.

I also hope LE has a tape recording of their conversation.

I see a lot of people saying the wheels look different. Has it not crossed anyone's mind that he may have purposely changed the wheels between the abduction and being arrested? JMO.
That’s highly unlikely and also pointless as the registration number would be caught on cctv for all he knew. If he was concerned he had been seen putting her in the car he would be more likely to burn it out than change the wheels.

We still do not know his history in poland

That could well have a big say in whether or not he was bailed tomorrow.
But i do agree that in the normal course of things someone with these charges would consider getting bail a formality.

Also further to earlier comments

If his computer or phone contained upskirt photographs taken by him...,that would also be classified as outraging public decency.

Personally i would not be a bit surprised if he was to be bailed...the police may well have a nice little hotel room in mind for him and his family......complete with listening devices in the furniture and recording equipment on his phonecalls

I get the feeling that the police are playing the long game here....
The bad news is that if this is the case, then when they claim to believe Libby is still alive...i fear they are being less than honest :(

I don't think the bugging of hotel rooms or homes tactic works anymore, everyone knows it's a possibility so would have to be pretty silly to say anything incriminating imo

JMO

Hi people
Long time lurker, finally registered an account. This maybe a question already discussed/answered but do we know when it's suspected he first saw Libby? His car ended up in Haworth St which is a dead end, I'm presuming he'd been driving around Hull late at night and passed her on the bench, saw she was alone and upset and decided to stop in Haworth St, just around the corner, if so he must know the area really well as it's down a few side streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist