Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PR’s name is still up on the Daily Mail online website.

God, I feel tense. I think they would have released him before now if they were going to, to ease tensions and not have a big build up. My money’s on the abduction charge which they have shoe-horned through.

This is getting ridiculous- I have about 19 tabs open on various FB pages, twitter, and all the news sites. I wish they would invent a REFRESH ALL option. Let ALONE the whatsapp and Viber conversations...

Meanwhile my son is telling me I should apply for Scotland Yard and if his dad (my ex) ever goes missing I am in the height of trouble....

I've shut everything else and just waiting for one of you lot to bring me news.

Have I got time to make a proper cuppa since YaYa hasn't got any? And it's cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off please, cos we're British and that's all we eat.

Have I got time to make a proper cuppa since YaYa hasn't got any? And it's cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off please, cos we're British and that's all we eat.

Brilliant! I should do that.

You all eat egg and chips too! I am Irish. So I reckon fire up the spuds...

This is getting ridiculous- I have about 19 tabs open on various FB pages, twitter, and all the news sites. I wish they would invent a REFRESH ALL option. Let ALONE the whatsapp and Viber conversations...

Meanwhile my son is telling me I should apply for Scotland Yard and if his dad (my ex) ever goes missing I am in the height of trouble....
Haha same here, pain in the *advertiser censored* this lol ;)

My mind is tired. But the car that passes is beginning to trouble me. And the fact that the cctv came from the press rather than the police. One piece of footage on the side road showing Libby getting in from the DM then the next footage of the car on the main road, near a police car, from the sun. I’m questioning is it possible that the police know there are two cars involved but don’t want to say it outright and by having the media release the footage they are either sending a message to the accomplice to say “we know” or playing dumb, allowing whoever has Libby to feel ‘secure’ that police are only looking for one man and already have him? I find myself wondering if the 2mins 52 secs of him smoking was him waiting for an “all clear” signal from the other car

In the slowed down and magnified cctv he looked like he was using both thumbs to text a message (after rolling his cig)

Cucumber sandwiches have to be made by the captain's wife and it's not even cricket season.

O/t but I followed a trial last last year I think where one dedicated sleuther posted afternoon tea pics everytime Court broke in the afternoon

I was asked if I wanted to watch something on TV. My reply was an (to quote Gerry McCann) an emphatic no.

*EDIT: Am I allowed to say that?

Haha! I often say to people “ No.....and that’s an emphatic No!”

They look at me strangely having no idea what I’m alluding to!!

OT but we’re just biding time as the clock ticks closer to 9.11

If they don't have enough evidence to charge him, they'll have a major panic on their hands that the 'real' perp is potentially still at large - and will need a huge police response and PR plan in place to manage the fallout

The suspense is killing me!! If I don't hear anything by 21:11 I'm calling up the police station lol

"Hello officer, may I speak to Pawel please? Oh, he's not available? Is that because he's sobbing in his cell or because he's checked out?"

O/t but I followed a trial last last year I think where one dedicated sleuther posted afternoon tea pics everytime Court broke in the afternoon

Oh how funny, who was that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member