Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So his own sister was approached by the media and just decides on a whim to tell them that her brother did indeed have the missing girl in his car - even though she has no reason whatsoever for saying it? Do you actually believe that she hadn't received that information from her brother? What about the claim that Libby threw herself at PR - did his sister merely imagine that too?

She may have got it from his wife, same as the mother who said she spoke to her often. But I would not place store on anything the family say, not just because they are not even in the same country but also with the language issue and translation, things can and do get misconstrued.

She may have got it from his wife, same as the mother who said she spoke to her often. But I would not place store on anything the family say, not just because they are not even in the same country but also with the language issue and translation, things can and do get misconstrued.

COMPLETELY agree! He may have said all that to his wife and it got passed on. We have no real confirmation from the police or from himself that he had her in the car as far as I know.

Libby Squire latest as searches on Oak Road Playing Fields

16:48
Police are leaving Oak Road playing fields
Police are packing up for the day at Oak Road playing fields.

A van near the woodland area where police were cutting back bracken has left.

Officers have hacked down about 20m squared of bracken and have removed the cordon that initially sealed off the area where the search was taking place.

With PR's public act of indecency in the days before Libby went missing, do you think she knew about that happening on her street? Because I thought maybe she did and when she got the taxi home may have been spooked out by something by her house and decided to wait somewhere "safer". Because he could have been lurking around.

Libby Squire latest as searches on Oak Road Playing Fields

16:48
Police are leaving Oak Road playing fields
Police are packing up for the day at Oak Road playing fields.

A van near the woodland area where police were cutting back bracken has left.

Officers have hacked down about 20m squared of bracken and have removed the cordon that initially sealed off the area where the search was taking place.

none of this makes sense to me. Why go to great lengths to search this area time after time yet let the joe public have access to it?!

I've noticed now that every day the police are searching the playing fields, they leave before it gets dark. But the other night they were there placing the markers and taking photos of the park bench in the dark .. That still gets to me, that they went there in the dark just that one time.

How would he have been able to hide a body in the house with his wife and kids there (IF he did)? Not to mention decomp?

Cement?

What happened with Tia Sharp wasn't it, up in the loft... and they were living there. We don't know if perhaps wife was out for day or even away. He would have had to get her back to house though.

With PR's public act of indecency in the days before Libby went missing, do you think she knew about that happening on her street? Because I thought maybe she did and when she got the taxi home may have been spooked out by something by her house and decided to wait somewhere "safer". Because he could have been lurking around.

i was thinking along the same lines. Surely the police/uni would have warned residents about the recent flashing events. if it was libby i would take myself to a main road to wait too.

i had another theory did LS recognise him from the boxing day incident efit after getting in the car causing her to try and escape.

Had a bit of a horrible thought- what if what his sister reported isn't true and he never said she was in the car etc. and the police picked up local creepy because of his behaviour and past actions and the close proximity to her house and the charges didn't stick?

(I've just qualified as a psychoanalyst and not all flashers want to attack someone- some just get aroused by the shock factor- SOME- not all granted)

When I heard he was a butcher I was having horror flashes of Becky Watts.....

Clearly if he did harm Libby- without charges would imply no evidence found in car or house- so guessing (sorry for saying this aloud) she would have been dumped somewhere- where? No trace days later and how awful for the family.

I can't see how he can't be involved unless the family are misquoted or talking nonsence- what if it isn't him at all? What if the focus is wrong direction- how likely is that actually?

I've noticed now that every day the police are searching the playing fields, they leave before it gets dark. But the other night they were there placing the markers and taking photos of the park bench in the dark .. That still gets to me, that they went there in the dark just that one time.

was this the scene of another flashing incident. Were LE trying to build a case to charge for that hence the late night photoshoot.

i was thinking along the same lines. Surely the police/uni would have warned residents about the recent flashing events. if it was libby i would take myself to a main road to wait too.

i had another theory did LS recognise him from the boxing day incident efit after getting in the car causing her to try and escape.

Would the police have told the residents in that area though, even if it was reported at the time? I doubt they'd go round knocking on all the doors or posting leaflets saying "Watch out, there's a flasher about!"
I suppose they might have posted on social media about it at the time (anyone want to try and find anything?) but how likely is it that Libby or any 21 year old in general would follow their local police force on social media? I think if she was aware of the flashing incident, it would have been word of mouth rather than a warning from police.

Yeah because something must have spooked her because we don't know for a fact that she didn't have her keys with her. If she saw a person lurking her gut instinct might have told her to get away.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not but when I was doing some research over the weekend I found a journalist on Twitter who was insinuating PR has priors in Poland. I had a look myself to see if I could find anything but it was very difficult as you can imagine not speaking Polish, google translate is crap! Do we have any Polish friends on here who could do some research for to see if he has been in trouble/locked up etc in his own country?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member