Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges today ; I’ve asked Hull Live on Facebook by private message :

Was he was charged in court for a 26 Dec incident? I appreciate the police charged him last night with committing voyeurism on that date, but this incident wasn't included in this morning's list of court charges, according to Hull Daily , thanks

Hi there, the police say this is what he was charged with but the incident was not mentioned in court this morning - we are trying to get some clarity on why! Thanks, Jenna. (Hull Live)

Thanks I was trying to make sure I had read it right as I couldn’t see it there

Yeah, you did - it's a confusing one! (Hull live )

Pro active posters are such a great value here. Good on you. :cool:

Hi all, been offline for the last few hours, before I slog through 20+ pages later has anything eventful happened?!

Hi Cags!

LE went into his house again with ropes and helmets. Took out a lot of kids toys and clothing, presumably for the wife and kids.

Then they cordoned off an area overgrown with brambles in the park and cut some of it down.

I think that was all today. :)

Edit: you know about his charges right?

Last edited:
You'd be shocked if you understood all the data that is gathered on you each and every day
Mine tracks me everywhere and then when I get home it asks if I had a nice time in wherever I was!

In missing cases sometimes the police release lots of CCTV following the person's last moves and appeal for the public's help.

Why would they not do that in this case?

You lot probably already know this - lots of taxi drivers use their mobile phones for navigation.
Most mobile phones will track where you have been whether you key in addresses or not.
I looked on my google maps timeline and my phone knows exactly where I am and where I've been. It's quite creepy really!

Google tracks everything!

Try opening chrome but not searching anything. Instead just sit in front of your computer and talk about a particular item you can buy for a few minutes. You are almost guaranteed to see an ad for that item or something similar within a few pages of your next web activity. There is a video of a bloke demonstrating this by talking about dog toys.

His sister claimed he put Libbys post code in to his.

Do you have a link to that? A lot of people are saying it, but not seen anything where the sister actually names Libby, eg 'Speaking to the Telegraph, Paulina Szymanska said: "We were raised to be good people. He was driving and he stopped because he noticed a girl crying. She asked him to take her home, so he put her address into his sat nav and wanted to do just that." '

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.amppro...s/libby-squire-sister-polish-butcher-13969452

You lot probably already know this - lots of taxi drivers use their mobile phones for navigation.
Most mobile phones will track where you have been whether you key in addresses or not.
I looked on my google maps timeline and my phone knows exactly where I am and where I've been. It's quite creepy really!

Also if you turn off locations?

Do you have a link to that? A lot of people are saying it, but not seen anything where the sister actually names Libby, eg 'Speaking to the Telegraph, Paulina Szymanska said: "We were raised to be good people. He was driving and he stopped because he noticed a girl crying. She asked him to take her home, so he put her address into his sat nav and wanted to do just that." '

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/libby-squire-sister-polish-butcher-13969452.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/libby-squire-sister-polish-butcher-13969452

True enough. She was referring to the "crying girl" he picked up. But that crying girl hasnt come forward to help his cause and absolve him of suspicion, so Im working on the supposition it is likely to have been Libby

Hi all, been offline for the last few hours, before I slog through 20+ pages later has anything eventful happened?!

*de-lurks*

Nope. I suspect there will be a lengthy stand-off between Police and PR. Unless/until Libby is found I think it unlikely they get much more evidence than whatever they currently might have.

I've decided to lurk until something major breaks for my own sanity!

*Back to lurking*

I will bear that in mind LOL Even my watch has GPS now! My entire life can be uploaded!

This is not meant to scare anyone. Our lives can be uploaded, tracked, and direct advertised. Whether using your phone, your local market, your pharmacy, your petrol station. Anywhere you plug in a 'reward card', a 'loyalty card', or a 'Credit Card', you are joining the world of 'data.'

Hmmm, I guess that might explain some who only use cash. o_O
IMO JMO MOO

It's just come to me that it was reported in January in Hull Live that a student had been raped on the university campus a few days before Christmas. The news report is still avaliable but I don't know how to link it here.

*de-lurks*

Nope. I suspect there will be a lengthy stand-off between Police and PR. Unless/until Libby is found I think it unlikely they get much more evidence than whatever they currently might have.

I've decided to lurk until something major breaks for my own sanity!

*Back to lurking*

As long as you are still listening TTWO. x

How bizarre Zazie, I could have sworn that charge was listed after court this morning. You’re right, sorry. Still 1 count of voyeurism, 1 count of outraging public decency and 3 of burglary but the instance of voyeurism seems to have changed overnight. I wonder if he recorded his spying and they think there’s more chance of a conviction?

Last edited:
This is not meant to scare anyone. Our lives can be uploaded, tracked, and direct advertised. Whether using your phone, your local market, your pharmacy, your petrol station. Anywhere you plug in a 'reward card', a 'loyalty card', or a 'Credit Card', you are joining the world of 'data.'

Hmmm, I guess that might explain some who only use cash. o_O
IMO JMO MOO

I'm fine with that personally. But then I have not committed any crime.

It's just come to me that it was reported in January in Hull Live that a student had been raped on the university campus a few days before Christmas. The news report is still avaliable but I don't know how to link it here.

copy the full websire address and paste it on to the text vox here.

Did they givr a description of the perp?

I am not too sure of procedure here because we have started in such a low Court instead of the High Court

It might be simply that as he was charged late on a sunday nite he is swiftly before the magistrate monday am and banged up.

Now that the matter is transferred to the Crown Court, any bail application would be made there, once his barrister has time to prepare?

So in other words, his counsel doesn't argue this on his feet in the magistrates court because it is not the correct venue?

I do agree that he may not want to get out right now.

Well surely he has nowhere in the UK to go now, if so?

I guess he is in a prison right now, too, awaiting court? The other prisoners will be aware of this case no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke