Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The detail has been altered in her placement too. Previously she was near to a bench close to the bus stop and junction of Haworth Road - now the sighting (not CCTV) is on Beverley Road at the junction of Haworth Street, much more precise imo.
I'm probably being pedantic here sorry.

Would the controlled pedestrian crossing there have a camera?

The police control room can override the automatic operation of those junction cameras. Something I would expect them to do when they see a girl by herself on or near a park bench and a car park up near to her.
Greybeard has maybe driven off 15 to 20 mins before the 00:05 confirmed last sighting though.

I think you're right about the camera rotating and not seeing where she went.

I was saying before that I increased the contrast and brightness on the Haworth street footage and it definitely looks like a man getting into the passenger seat.

And that before the man sits down it looks like a person reaching forward from the back seat and someone pushing the arms back.

I do know however that we can probably see anything in the footage if we watch it enough but it really does look like a man that gets in the passenger side and he's wearing dark trousers.

Anyone remember a neighbour who said PR shared the car with someone else, so that the neighbour wasn't sure which one of them was the owner? Was this MSM? Sorry to be vague, can't find it myself.

Greybeard has maybe driven off 15 to 20 mins before the 00:05 confirmed last sighting though.

Leaving her by herself.

If it was 20 minutes before it means he (Grey Beard) drove off at 23:45.
Going back to the other car that they reckon was there for 20 minutes, leaving at 00:09 that is approx 4 mins between. Surely they would have rechecked on her in that time.

Leaving her by herself.

If it was 20 minutes before it means he (Grey Beard) drove off at 23:45.
Going back to the other car that they reckon was there for 20 minutes, leaving at 00:09 that is approx 4 mins between. Surely they would have rechecked on her in that time.
Camera could have been in her direction up to 00:05 then moved is what I mean.

We only have her word to go on there so I don’t think it would be wise to take it as fact until law enforcement confirm it.
Most people who commit a serious crime, especially a sexual one, deny guilt or minimise guilt to their family member. So I totally agree, we cannot take anything his family has said as fact. Most family members will believe the stories, because the enormity of accepting someone you love can do something so horrific is too much to cope with.

Camera could have been in her direction up to 00:05 then moved is what I mean.

Yeah. I understand what you mean. I dont mean to come across confrontational. What I mean is the camera controller surely should be checking on her.

Its not like there is anything else going on in the street

0528ACC9-7CCF-4477-9B15-8D10F0BB38FD.jpeg C6C2C78A-F660-4BF6-AE58-58473A5AB17C.jpeg
Photo I uploaded days ago to show wheels of towed car and spider web car. View attachment 169184

These are same wheels as on PR Astra. The end of the spokes where they fork onto the rim have a distinctive slot. I don’t see this in the cobweb footage but see it clearly in the photo on the transporter that was taken from a much longer distance. I could be wrong but that’s my gut feeling.

Yeah. I understand what you mean. I dont mean to come across confrontational. What I mean is the camera controller surely should be checking on her.

Very possible. Not sure what their protocol is.

It's not as though there is one person assigned to watch one camera at all times though. Busy student night in Hull I imagine there's all sorts going on and lots of cameras to monitor

It's not as though there is one person assigned to watch one camera at all times though. Busy student night in Hull I imagine there's all sorts going on and lots of cameras to monitor

Quite true. If you ever see "Caught on camera" when Hull is featured, there is a room filled with people controlling cameras all over the main areas of action in the city.

That actually has me scratching my head a little bit more now I come to think of it. There has to be a bundle of footage that we are still unaware of.

I think there were 2 of them involved.

The police have been asking locals if they thought someone might have been living in pr's house because they might have reason to believe he's working with someone else.

A neighbour said he thinks 2 men use the same car.

They've been using infrared cameras to look for a person when they must presume Libby won't be alive which makes me think they're looking for an extremely nervous accomplice that's probably gone into hiding.

They might think a polish person is hiding an accomplice which makes the polish leaflets make sense.

The police must have all his phone records and text's. They're may be one that mentions something incriminating about the park to another person.

If pr drove her to the other person's car and put her in there and then drove off, there would be no evidence of anything on him. And if there was any DNA in his car he could just say he gave Libby a lift home like he did. If he is the local Pervy stalker then he probably knows where all the cameras are. And he must know there are none on Wellesley avenue or they would have found him straight away after his indecent episode.

Hi everyone,
I've been here a while but have never posted before. Having read all of the posts and watching all of the videos, I recall a question regarding whether the smoking man's car is a 2 door or 4 door as it's hard to tell but just imo, the movement on the passenger side looks like the movement of the seat being flipped back into place after accessing the back seat before someone sits into it. Makes me think it's a 2 door model and therefore, not the same car that was removed for examination. May explain the change in time last seen too, as they know this car and/or people in the footage are not relevant now? All just my thoughts obviously. A girl local to me disappeared from her own driveway at 2 o clock in the day having been seen there moments before by neighbours, 20 years later and she's still missing so these cases strike a chord with me. I truly hope Libby is home soon.

Iirc the date and time code on the original video (on Daily Mail before it was changed for a clearer extended version) that was posted of Libby outside the Welly was wrong. It said something like 03/02/2019 14.4(something), I think.

I mentioned it a ways back in an old thread before they changed the vid.
Exactly, it's about 9 hours out, should say 23:(something).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701