Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that she did fall over when getting out if the taxi? Don’t think I’ve seen that before?

20 year old lad said “
We asked her if she was all right and she mumbled something incomprehensible. Libby started walking away from her front door.

“She was stumbling and fell over. We were going to help but the taxi driver got out and helped her up.”

Not every taxi driver will make sure you're safely inside. I've had some taxi drivers practically take off while I still have one leg inside the taxi.
I wonder did she actually go to her front door and realise she had no key or did she just get out of taxi.. get helped up and went for a walk..i would have thought it would have been put out there that keys are missing if this was the case..if she did have key I wonder why not go inside even for phone..was she scared on her own going into house for some reason that she decided to go to bench to wait for housemates to come past after club. Maybe I'm reading too much into it all..

Oh just realised the above post said two neighbours seen her walking from her front door!

Re cctv down Haworth St
Im assuming cctv has picked up PR? pulling up and turning his car round, what time was this?
Also, the car parked behind suspects car,possible renault megane, is this of any interest to the police?
Strange it left not long before LS got into car and have heard of no appeal by police to attempt to find driver

But he was witnessed getting out of his taxi to pick her up off the floor outside her home. He knew she was in bother, or he wouldn’t have got out.
I’m a taxi driver. It’s a difficult situation. In reality it’s easy to think he should have done more but the driver needs to protect himself too.
Imagine a young woman who takes his assistance the wrong way. Thinks he is trying it on when he is trying to help. She then makes a complaint. It’s his licence and job and family he has to lose. That’s the society we live in now.

Hi. I know this may have been discussed, and doesn't alter anything but do you think the grey bearded man who offered Libby help phoned the police at the time? If he gave a description of a vulnerable drunk person it would explain why it was a missing person inquiry so soon.
she wasn't 'missing' at that time.

I agree 100% about the anonimity Ched.
It has made me wonder though, Can LE state things that they know to be untrue at the time? Or do they have to conceal the truth with smoke and mirrors if they dont want to reveal outright untruth?

Can LE deliberately lie as a tactic? Like in Poker.

Edit to add: Not that Im referring to GreyB at all, just in general in their public statements
I'd say they most certainly can.

I still cannot understand the taxi events. The taxi drops her off, LS falls over, taxi man gets out to pick her up, but doesn’t help her into her house. Surely if you’re there and picking her up off the floor, you’re going to make sure she gets in her house or if no key, not just leave her there!?

In a world in which people are trying to criminalize wolf whistling at a woman and believe a woman should be believed without evidence for a sexual crime, nobody in their right mind is going to walk some young drunk girl into her house. If this is taken the wrong way the taxi driver would lose everything. The risks are just too high.

Hasn’t his sister said that she threw herself at him?

I dont think that i would put too much store in anything said by his sister.

Doorstepped by foreign press having questions fired at her about someone who she has not seen for months....probably said first thing that came into her head!

Certainly wont stand up as any sort of evidence

I dont think that i would put too much store in anything said by his sister.

Doorstepped by foreign press having questions fired at her about someone who she has not seen for months....probably said first thing that came into her head!

Certainly wont stand up as any sort of evidence

I think it's way more likely that that is exactly what HE told them, and that he has probably told the police the same. Because if he hadn't admitted giving her a lift, you can be sure as hell he'd have been arrested on a Libby charge if her DNA was found in his passenger seat.

Why on earth would they say it otherwise, they'd be implicating him right into this mess if he'd never seen Libby whatsoever.

Unless of course he is, in fact, a lovely son and family man who likes baking and would never be a dirty sex pest, and the police have got it all totally wrong. Seems doubtful...

Is PR a harmless flasher/thief? I think he's more like this guy :

Golden State Killer - Wikipedia

I’ve been following this case silently but I have had similar thoughts as GSK escalated from burglary (including scattering women’s underwear) to rape and then murder. His burglaries were not about stealing high value items, it was more of a power trip hence the escalation.

Re cctv down Haworth St
Im assuming cctv has picked up PR? pulling up and turning his car round, what time was this?
Also, the car parked behind suspects car,possible renault megane, is this of any interest to the police?
Strange it left not long before LS got into car and have heard of no appeal by police to attempt to find driver
Also,cars pull out of Haworth st at junction of Cottingham road,opposite Gardners arms and Meze.Gardners has a decent sized seating area at the front that will surely be covered by cctv. If it is then would be able to determine car of suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme